MAC So Supreme Collection (August 1, 2013)

erine1881

YAY! Hopefully there will be new shades of the Sheen Supreme lipsticks!
Ummm...yeah.
I feel the same, that and I dislike the bullet shape. I only have one (Korean Candy).. Maybe there's gonna be an awesome purple or coral!
:nope: not in the lipsticks.
Ive never tried the Sheen Supremes, what would they compare to drugstorewise? Are they a type of lip-butter-ish stick or are they more pigmented?
They're smooshy like the tendertones, but in stick form. And very pigmented. They're the next generation of the slimshines.

Naughtyp

I decided to wear my one any only sheen supreme lipstick ( insanely it). I love the color and the way it feels but it bleeds horribly on me... these are lipsticks I want to wear without a full face of makeup, so I dont really want or plan to use a lipliner. I guess that makes this n easy skip lol I like lip butters but only in the lighter colors.... if I want color I will just wear regular lipstick! I never wear my clicky pen either... I should bust that out too at least it's nude!

erine1881

I decided to wear my one any only sheen supreme lipstick ( insanely it). I love the color and the way it feels but it bleeds horribly on me... these are lipsticks I want to wear without a full face of makeup, so I dont really want or plan to use a lipliner. I guess that makes this n easy skip lol I like lip butters but only in the lighter colors.... if I want color I will just wear regular lipstick! I never wear my clicky pen either... I should bust that out too at least it's nude!
I put one on last night and i HATE the texture of them! I depotted em and into the B2M pile they went!

Naughtyp

I put one on last night and i HATE the texture of them! I depotted em and into the B2M pile they went!
how do u depot them? I would love to add it to my non- existent pile for b2m lol it is pretty slippery and it doesn't last long at all!! not worth the money to me so I can safely skip this collection I think. what are lip tints like?

erine1881

how do u depot them? I would love to add it to my non- existent pile for b2m lol it is pretty slippery and it doesn't last long at all!! not worth the money to me so I can safely skip this collection I think. what are lip tints like?
I just scooped out all the product and stuck em in a sample cup. The lip tints appear to be a new product, so no one has seen them yet.

Naughtyp

I just scooped out all the product and stuck em in a sample cup. The lip tints appear to be a new product, so no one has seen them yet.
oh ok... what's the best thing to scrape out the bottom inside of the tube? is it easier if I freeze it or kinda melt it at all? ( in general)

rockin

I love my Sheen Supreme lipsticks. I really don't like the clicky lipglasses at all, though

SydVicious

I have one tube of sheen supreme lipstick. I like the color but it have a bit of shimmer in it, and it feel kind of gritty on my lips (I think it's Behave yourself). I don't mind lip butters, but because the lipstick is thinner in texture, I can feel the shimmers and it drives me crazy. Maybe I will try a non shimmery shade like full speed.

BriarRose

I have multiple Sheen Supremes (back when I was in more "buy, buy, buy!" mode without actually trying one or two first to see if I liked them). I have only used Korean Candy and Zen Rose thus far.

I am not enthused by these things. I actually like Revlon's Lip Butters about a thousand times more, and that's not even taking into account the price difference. The LBs actually stay on me really well, even when eating and drinking. Especially the brighter or darker colors. These, not so much. It doesn't help that my Zen Rose went rancidly bad within 2 months, which is ridiculous.

This collection will be a skip. I do like the lone SS gloss I got last time they were released, but not enough to put up with the click-pen aspect of another new one.

NaturallyFly76

Am I the only one not sold on the Sheen Supreme formula? 
devil.gif
I guess I will save it up for the retro mattes instead.   These have too much slip and just have no lasting power.  (personally I think they would be great for winter when my lips are dry as a mummy's bum and the mattes are better for summer but no body consulted me on the release dates)
I only own one and I'm not a fan of it!

vaisforluvrs

Do we know if these will be permanent or limited edition? Just trying to get a sense of my makeup budget for the month of August. Thanks!

erine1881

Do we know if these will be permanent or limited edition? Just trying to get a sense of my makeup budget for the month of August. Thanks!
So far there is no info. :nope: One could assume, that based on previous experience, that some of the lips will be perm, and the glosses LE. On the otherhand, one could say that the first round of LE glosses were a trial, and as popular as they were, these would be perm. I'd play it safe and assume these were LE. If they turn out to be perm, that money could be used for future collections, seeing as this collection launches earlier in the fall collection calendar. Just my thoughts tho.

Tahlia

I found pictures of the lipglass tints, the ebay seller said they're coming out in August so it must be for this collection. The first one is named "K-wow" and the second is "Bubblegum"
96570fcd_image.jpeg
edd4ef5c_image.jpeg