Sanayhs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Susanne
Yep
winks.gif

Edit: I am tired
lol.gif
"Yep" is all I can say...

Sounds like you either need some sleep... or caffeine!
winkiss.gif
I won't hold the temporary lack of vocabulary against you.
smiles.gif

Sanayhs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Susanne
Well, sleep. Yep.
lol.gif
Sorry.

There's no reason to be sorry about that, you silly.
cutey.gif

Sanayhs

Quote:
Originally Posted by GlamQueen21
I've never tried any of the Mineralize Blushes yet but I do want to try Love Thing and the other blushes as well.

Love Thing is my absolute favourite of these. The colour is gorgeous.

dreamer246

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sanayhs
Six of these became permanent with the mineral line expansion release in October.

I like these when first applied, but their lasting power doesn't impress me. I prefer BPBs.

If all goes well, I'll be buying Love Thing in a few hours' time when I do my MAC shopping.
yahoo.gif

Just want to know how the staying power of these blushers compare to the typical line of powder blushers and the BPBs? I have pretty oily skin, so I don't want something that fades on me too quickly.
nope.gif

Sanayhs

Quote:
Originally Posted by dreamer246
If all goes well, I'll be buying Love Thing in a few hours' time when I do my MAC shopping.
yahoo.gif

Just want to know how the staying power of these blushers compare to the typical line of powder blushers and the BPBs? I have pretty oily skin, so I don't want something that fades on me too quickly.
nope.gif

You'll probably want to skip these, then. I'm really not oily and they fade on me far quicker than I believe they should.

Miss QQ

I have none of these blushes because of what I heard about their staying power. My blush always fades because my skin is dry and I don't put makeup base.

Sanayhs

Satin blushes, sheertones, sheertone shimmers, BPBs, cremeblushes, beauty powders... they all last perfectly on me. These don't. There's not much else I can say, except that this kind of makes them suck, especially when they're so damn expensive. It's a shame, because they're absolutely lovely upon initial application, but I'm not a girl who likes to touch up more than her lipgloss through the run of a day.

blindpassion

ya
ssad.gif
im selling some of mine because they just aren't working in the long run, I never reach for them.. which makes me sad because I was so so excited to get them!

Susanne

Quote:
Satin blushes, sheertones, sheertone shimmers, BPBs, cremeblushes, beauty powders... they all last perfectly on me. These don't. There's not much else I can say, except that this kind of makes them suck, especially when they're so damn expensive. It's a shame, because they're absolutely lovely upon initial application, but I'm not a girl who likes to touch up more than her lipgloss through the run of a day.

I totally agree!
winkiss.gif

nadiya

Quote:
I don't believe you. I'm paler than NW15 and I can wear bronzer. It's all about how you apply it.
tong.gif

Used correctly, you don't even really notice it, but it warms up the skin nicely.

What bronzer do you use Sanayhs?

Moxy

I agree about the staying power, mine lasts around 5-6 hours, but I love to touch up on make up (one more reason for me to play with it during the day), I dont mind re-doing blush after 6 hours and gloss every hour or so
yes.gif
, I see no pain in doing it
lol.gif

Miss QQ

I don't like and don't do any touch ups except for lipsticks and lipglosses, which I have to do every 1 or 2 hours because I keep on snacking.
girlhaha.gif

nunu

I don't know why but i don't reach out to them as much as i reach out to my other blushes :/
Sometimes i feel that they are super pigmented! I loaded my brush once and applied meriily i was like whoa!! had to take it of because u lookd like someone just slapped me! But i stll
heart.gif
them!

dreamer246

Aww what a pity. The colors look gorgeous though! Thanks for all the feedback, guess I'll be giving these blushes a miss then, my oily skin is going to make them fade so quickly on me.
ssad.gif
Looking on the bright side, I now have more money to spend on other MAC stuff.
th_DANCE.gif

Moxy

But but
a050.gif
!! You CANT miss these
lol.gif
If i thought that way then I'd never meet Dainty, the love of my life
th_roll1.gif

Sanayhs

Quote:
Originally Posted by blindpassion
ya
ssad.gif
im selling some of mine because they just aren't working in the long run, I never reach for them.. which makes me sad because I was so so excited to get them!

I'm working on talking myself into parting with most of the ones I have. It's difficult, because I bloody love the colours. Sigh.

Quote:
Originally Posted by nadiya
What bronzer do you use Sanayhs?

I generally use Solar Riche from Neo Sci Fi. I'm sure there are others that will work, you just have to apply them properly: I use a 187 and very lightly swipe the tips across the product before gently applying to my face. It doesn't hurt to start with too little, as you can always add more. You don't want it to look like you're wearing bronzer - you just want it to make you look like you see the sun once in a while and actually change colour as a result.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moxy
But but
a050.gif
!! You CANT miss these
lol.gif
If i thought that way then I'd never meet Dainty, the love of my life
th_roll1.gif

Shhhh. Think of it this way: more for you!
winks.gif

Moxy

Quote:
Shhhh. Think of it this way: more for you!
winks.gif

lol.gif

I like your style!!

jetgirl

Funny, I was just thinking about this. I bought Gentle, and ended up never opening it because I wanted something I could put in a palette. The MA put Stark Naked on one cheek, Gentle on the other. Although they looked the same initialy, within an hour the Gentle seemed to fade a bit and disappear in certain lights altogether. I thought it was how minerals reflected light... So I exchanged the Gentle for Stark Naked -- which I love!