MAC - Sonic Chic Discussion

Moxy

I flew with my Dainty. I never go anywhere without it
lol.gif

It survived a looong bus ride+being tossed around in my suitcase and then a long flight and more toss around and it was in perfect condition. I did wrap it in a towel and put it in the middle of everything though, just because I would die if anything happened to it
greengrin.gif

peacelover18

I wore Pleasantry the other day. It is the only blush I've ever had that stayed on all day long. It was as vibrant as it was when I put it on. Amazing.
th_worship.gif

Miss QQ

greengrin.gif
I still haven't bought Gleeful yet. I just don't have any budget left. I don't have a single one of these blushes.
icon_eek.gif

sweetbabyblue

Quote:
Originally Posted by CantAffordMAC
i carry these blushes in my purse all the time..no problems. Not really "traveling" but still...
smiles.gif

Just a question, when you want to reapply when you're out, what do you use? fingers?
I'm just curious as I use a kabuki to apply mine so I don't see it as possible to reapply during the day

erine1881

if you're gonna travel with these, i recommend fluffing up a cotton ball and stick it between the blush and the lid. i do the same thing with my MSFN. it gets kinda "powdery" but the cotton ball cushions any impact.

CantAffordMAC

Quote:
Originally Posted by sweetbabyblue
Just a question, when you want to reapply when you're out, what do you use? fingers?
I'm just curious as I use a kabuki to apply mine so I don't see it as possible to reapply during the day

I use an angled blush brush to apply it. Either that or the 181 kabuki...

To be honest I dont even think i do reapply during the day...only on rare occasions. But I bring these brushes with me, and a mirror, and I dont see how itd be hard to reapply
winks.gif

LP_x

I take Dainty everywhere with me, just in case I have an emergency (my eyes are quite sensitive and ruined make up from tears streaming down my face is NOT a good look!). It seriously lasts ALL DAY!! This is the best formula and colour blush I have ever, ever tried. It's perfect
sigh.gif

Moxy

I wish my dear Dainty would last all day
ssad.gif
I went clubbing last night and I had to reapply it twice during the night. But I guess hot stuffy places and touching my face a lot didn't help!
lol.gif

LP_x

I wear mine every day to work, which is a little less sweaty and strenuous than clubbing!
lol.gif
I'm trying to think of something I use (like a primer or something) that makes it last all day, but I don't.
th_dunno.gif
I just use liquid foundation, concealer and mineral powder. Have you got oily skin or anything?

Moxy

Aww yeah i have normal to oily skin - but I use a primer, liquid foundation and concealer, then blush, and then some finishing powder and a spray of thermal water over it. I don't think I can protect it more than that?
lol.gif

I wish I could, I wear Dainty everyday (my FOTD must be getting boring because it's always same ol' stuff on my face
lol.gif
) but I can't seem to have it on for more than a few hours.

LP_x

Aww that's such a shame it doesn't last for you. At least it's permanent now so you can keep buying it
lol.gif

Moxy

Hahaha true! And I think I'll have to buy it again very soon, mine's already flat, not dome-like anymore
blush-anim-cl.gif
I abuse this baby, but can't help it
heart.gif

abbyquack

Friends I just got my first Mineralized Blush, Warm Soul! I had been holding out on these b/c even though they looked b-e-a-utiful, I didn't want to pay $21 for a blush! I thought I was doing a pretty good job of resisting until a MAC trainer used this on me the other day at an event and I was like OMG! They are awesome!

Moxy

Yaaaay for mineralized blushes!!! I had an awesome day today too. I don't know what has happened, but I think my Daint blush has started to love me back (
lol.gif
), because it stayed on my face for 8 hours. When I got home from Uni it was still there, visible and pretty.
My persistence showed
lol.gif
I
heart.gif
Dainy more than ever before
greengrin.gif

Moxy

Quote:
Originally Posted by LP_x
Ooh yay! Mine's been looking rubbish lately though
thmbdn.gif
Give me my Dainty-Mojo back Moxy!!
winkiss.gif

lol.gif

Oh hell no! Heehee we're gonna consumate our love everyday til the rest of our lives hehehehehehe (and my boyfriend will have to learn to share me with a blush
lol.gif
)