MAC - Sonic Chic Discussion

CantAffordMAC

Re: MAC Cosmetics Sonic Chic Discussion

I'm going to throw up if I don't get one of these soon.
puke.gif

Haha...I want red shimmery cheeks! And raspberry cheeks! And burgundy cheeks! And grape colored cheeks! (well they dont have a grape color coming out with this...but wouldn't it be awesome if they did)
yes.gif

AudreyNicole

Quote:
Originally Posted by CantAffordMAC
I'm going to throw up if I don't get one of these soon.
puke.gif

th_roll1.gif

MissDeViousDiVa

oh snap. and here I was thinking that I didn't like ANYTHING from any of the announced upcoming collections.

Is it wrong that I like a lot of them... and I don't even really wear blush?

sleepyhead

Quote:
Originally Posted by bebs
wow.. its pretty.. but the seller says its 3.5?

the mse's that I have are 2.2 .. I'm a confused child.. but I want this *drools* mine when they come out

ummm... so what are we talking about again (weight? pan size? container size)? me confused, very confused
ssad.gif

duch3ss25

Quote:
Originally Posted by purrtykitty
I know the seller says it's Merrily, but that doesn't look like "burned red" to me...looks more like Gleeful which is supposed to be a deep, dirty blue pink.

I thought the same thing too. It's way too light for the merrily description but here's the other pic the seller posted. Sorry, I was so sleepy last night to post the labeled side of the blush. Here it is again:

merrily1.jpg

merrily2.jpg

Perhaps, it's washed out from the glare? **crosses finger that this is so as I want a red msf blush or something that can dupe stereo rose!

Susanne

Erine, have you got an international release date in your update booklet for Sonic Chic?

Cool Heat is going to be released here on July 5th. Will Sonic Chic comes out in July here, too?

Susanne

Sara: Hi Susanne! How can I help you today?
Susanne: Hi Sara. I come from Germany and would like to know if you have an international release date for Sonic Chic already?
Sara: Let me check on that for you, just one moment please.
Sara: July 2008 is the info I have. If you want a more specific launch date, please contact a MAC counter in your country.
Sara: Click here for the Find Stores page.
Susanne: Thanks, Sara. Have a great day!

glamqueen1

haha
th_LMAO.gif
, our local counters in Stockholm NEVER know when a collection will arrive! It's always a surprise to them too!

Susanne

^^^ My MA hasn't had update yet. She would have let me known.

erine1881

Quote:
Originally Posted by Susanne
Erine, have you got an international release date in your update booklet for Sonic Chic?

Cool Heat is going to be released here on July 5th. Will Sonic Chic comes out in July here, too?

we don't get our books til we are at update, but all it ever says is the month/year. never a specific day for international. sorry hun.

KikiB

I like that Merrily in the pan, however it might be too bright for my subdued tastes.

melliquor

I don't think the UK will be getting these until August. Next month, it is only going to be Cool Heat. August is going to be a killer month for us.

I want Merrily. It does remind me of Stereo Rose... if this is true, I will be buying 5 of them. Stereo Rose is my HG blush!

blindpassion

I am so excited for these
I am not interested in the mineralize eyeshadows
but I LOVVVEE mineralize face stuff
I use northern lights msf all the time as a blush and the finish it leaves is amazing
I will definitely be picking up atleast 4 or 5 of these im thinking.

kjaneb

I think I want every single one of these, I guess I better start saving since the Australian prices are likely to be in the $40 range
ssad.gif

coachkitten

Have I mentioned lately that I CAN'T WAIT for this collection!
smiles.gif
I am wanting these Mineralize blushes so badly!

darkishstar

I'm getting two of these at most. I don't really use blush.
Nuance and maybe Merrily! Because Merrily looks really pretty.
smiles.gif

Eleanor

I have Nuance on the way so will post pics when i receive. Should be early next week!
yes.gif