MAC - Sonic Chic Discussion

erine1881

Re: MAC Cosmetics Sonic Chic Discussion

Quote:
Originally Posted by duckduck
Oh! You gave me an idea - I have been working my butt off on figures for my thesis, so I figured might as well apply that to something interesting
winks.gif
Here is the brush handle from the collection blown up and sharpened a bunch

181SE2.jpg

It looks A LOT like 181SE, but it could *possibly* be 131SE
smiles.gif
So, yeah, it's almost definitely 181SE

that's exactly what i did duckduck. i zoomed in on it, and i do believe its the 181SE.

Winnie

I want nearly all of them too, but hopefully I can cross a few off my list once I see them in person or see swatches. I seriously need to rethink some of the things from NSF and CH, damn I need some more money.

Winthrop44

I wonder if the Raspberry one could be my answer to a powder blush the color of BB Pink Raspberry pot rouge? I think alot of these will be gorgeous!

MAC_Whore

Quote:
Originally Posted by duckduck
Oh! You gave me an idea - I have been working my butt off on figures for my thesis, so I figured might as well apply that to something interesting
winks.gif
Here is the brush handle from the collection blown up and sharpened a bunch

181SE2.jpg

It looks A LOT like 181SE, but it could *possibly* be 131SE
smiles.gif
So, yeah, it's almost definitely 181SE

I can't wait to see this collection IRL - it looks like it is going to be so pretty!

Thanks, Duck Duck and erine!
smiles.gif

That's odd though, it does look different than the first #181 released. The one pictured with Sonic Chic seems to have a more pronounced curvature to it.

V2LUCKY

MAC is killing me!!!!!! There's NO WAY I could pass up on anything mineralized, I'm just going to have to figure out a way to get some $$$$.

AlliSwan

OMG OMG OMG soooo excited and its been a LOOOONG time since I was immediately jonesed about a MAC collection. Cannot wait! I've been begging/dying for a clean PINK MSF! The Bobbi Brown Peony shimmerbrick just wasn't the same...

AudreyNicole

Quote:
Originally Posted by Winthrop44
I wonder if the Raspberry one could be my answer to a powder blush the color of BB Pink Raspberry pot rouge? I think alot of these will be gorgeous!

Oh that would be divine! I have been on the search for something the same color, but in powder form. I can not wait!!
smiles.gif

AudreyNicole

I am excited to see the brush repromoted, cause I wanted it with Novel Twist, but didn't want the pearlizer so I passed. I am glad I will have the chance to get it now
smiles.gif

amber_j

Quote:
Originally Posted by Winthrop44

Quote:
Originally Posted by AudreyNicole
Oh that would be divine! I have been on the search for something the same color, but in powder form. I can not wait!!
smiles.gif

Me too!!! That would be so awesome
choochoo.gif
I'm super excited about this collection. I actually gasped when I saw the picture of all the different shades.

I can't believe all the good news I'm finding on Specktra today. I've only been gone a day, lol.

clslvr6spd

Well damnit...My pro card is going to be screaming at me this summer!
yes.gif

AudreyNicole

Quote:
Originally Posted by clslvr6spd
Well damnit...My pro card is going to be screaming at me this summer!
yes.gif

At least you *have* a pro card!
lol.gif

clslvr6spd

Quote:
Originally Posted by AudreyNicole
At least you *have* a pro card!
lol.gif

It just seems to makes things worse!!!!
th_LMAO.gif

darkishstar

I. Will. ONLY GET ONE.
Because I don't use much blush, and I have Alpha Girl, 2 Light Flush, 2 Warmed, I don't need much more. But these look, gorgeous!

I want Nuance, because I don't have a peach gold blush and had been wanting one.
smiles.gif

SMMY

Judging by the size of the 181 brush in the pictures, I'm guessing that these will be very close to the size of MES, which is fine by me. I would die if they released nine MSFs all at the same time. I love the coral and pink ones. Oh heck, who am I kidding? I want all of them.

thewickedstyle

I need them all. Blush is my favorite product. I'll be getting my fat stimulus check around then too, plus my raise is at the end of June. I'm soooo psyched!

sleepyhead

i'm not the biggest fan of the mineralized collections (MSF or the eyeshadows), so i'm hoping that i would not like these (i can always dream, right?)

darkishstar

I'm NC30, which makes me sad because I don't think blue-pinks would work very well with my skin color? And the reds, burgundies, and raspberries would be too dark even though they sound beautiful. But I'm not much of a blush wearer so I would need something much more natural, especially since I'm not really good with blush and would probably overapply it.

So far I'm only looking at the peach one and the yellow pink one.