MAC - Sonic Chic Discussion

AudreyNicole

Re: MAC Cosmetics Sonic Chic Discussion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Winthrop44
DITTO!!! I can hardly take it, especially the contrast between this one and your old one...not to mention vs your user name!
th_LMAO.gif
th_LMAO.gif

lol.gif
No kidding!
lol.gif

panda0410

meh.... pass. I happily got rid of all my MES and MSF, I doubt these would make me much happier...lol!

purrtykitty

Quote:
Originally Posted by AudreyNicole
Elegant-one, that avatar picture is SERIOUSLY disturbing.
th_LMAO.gif
It makes me cringe everytime I look at it!
lol.gif

Ya...that lady scares the bejesus out of me! That unibrow is taking full brows too far!!

GlamYOURUs

Its seriously time to sell ALL my backups.
I really hope this Fall has suckier (lol@suckier) collections. Im gonna pray it does. Im gonna pray that they come out with a bunch of grey, browns and beige shadows ALL LUSTRES.
lol.gif

matsubie

oh. my. gosh.

i'm doomed.

i need all of these. why oh why? screw it, we all know we love it.

AudreyNicole

Quote:
Originally Posted by GlamYOURUs
I really hope this Fall has suckier (lol@suckier) collections. Im gonna pray it does. Im gonna pray that they come out with a bunch of grey, browns and beige shadows ALL LUSTRES.
lol.gif

th_roll1.gif
You crack me up! I hope the fall collections are suckier too!
lol.gif

purrtykitty

Quote:
lol.gif

Lol!! I'd probably still run out and buy a bunch, and I bet I wouldn't be alone. I have no self control!!
cutey.gif

darkishstar

I KNOW. Man, I HAVE to let go of my back-ups for sure once summer comes around and a few things I don't even touch as well ahahaha!

Lesson Learned: No need to buy back-ups!
smiles.gif
I really don't even have any back-ups... because yeah, I always thought I'd never use up my stuff on time, but I still bought a few anyways, bad me!

darkishstar

Quote:
I need moniessssssssss
sale.gif

Me tooooo. *heads to nearest street corner*
winkiss.gif

janelle

Quote:
Originally Posted by lian_qiu
OMG. I want every single one of them!!!
yahoo.gif
yahoo.gif

Me too! Mac is seriously getting me in trouble. My husband thinks I'm online looking for houses but I ended up here... on the website... and what do I find? Another MACalicious collection! Wonderful.
drools.gif

damsel

Quote:
Originally Posted by astronaut
I wonder how much these will be?

$16.50

BlahWah

Quote:
lol.gif

lol, that's what I'm hoping for too! And maybe some chalky velvets and frosts for variety. =P

Yeah, after all this awesomeness I really hope they counter with suckiness, for my sanity if not for my wallet. They didn't have to listen to our suggestions that much, did they?
tong.gif

CantAffordMAC

Quote:
Originally Posted by SMMY
Well that's it. I'm toast.

*sets wallet on fire*

LOL! Stop it, I'm dying
rofl.gif

Quote:
Originally Posted by AudreyNicole
I just saw in the color story, they are $16.50. I wonder now if they are the same size as the Mineralized eyeshadows since they retailed for the same price?

Yeah, they can't be the same size as a blush for less money...they just can't be?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Susanne
OMG. That's it. I die. Right now.
thud.gif

.... But before I will die - who buys all of them for me??

lmao...you are so adorable Susanne
th_wiggle2.gif

Quote:
Originally Posted by Krasevayadancer
Am i the only one not thrilled by this collection? I personally use the same blush daily (shy beauty bpb) and a whole collection of them just seems overwhelming (esp if i can't depot which looks to be the case with these baked blushes) Also, we just saw a whole blush collection with the bpbs a few months ago. I would prefer more msf's since those are always fun to look at and play with.

I used to HATE blushes. The only things that interested me were shadows and glosses. I'm so glad that changed...I love blush. I actually apply it way too thick, to be honest. I just LOVE it. I just loooooove it. and i always put light flush or warmed over a blush.....so this is like orgasmaaaac for me lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by Divinity
getyou.gif
Oh. My. Gaw.

That rolling pin carrying pinky dee is my husband...

lol, a rolling pin carrying pinky dee? Oh my God! Stop it, you guys are killing me!
th_roll1.gif

Quote:
lol.gif

lol haha we'd all be wearing those sucky grays and browns! No but I feel the same way. i want them to come out with something sucky, anything. I've never even seen a lustre, but specktra has convinced me that I never need to lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by darkishstar
I KNOW. Man, I HAVE to let go of my back-ups for sure once summer comes around and a few things I don't even touch as well ahahaha!

Lesson Learned: No need to buy back-ups!
smiles.gif
I really don't even have any back-ups... because yeah, I always thought I'd never use up my stuff on time, but I still bought a few anyways, bad me!

I haven't touched my backups either....but I just haven't run out yet. I just sold my lollipop loving backup. I still have my bonus beat and sock hop backups....I am not selling them because they are to die for. I wouldn't say to backup every pretty item. but if you love it to death, back it up girls!
th_dunno.gif
tong.gif

Guys...I saw this topic and did a happy dance.
dance.gif
This is toooo much! I thought they were regular blushes until i saw the dome shape. And thats when the dancin begun.
sigh.gif
Just take my life MAC.

Buttercup

I can just see the headlines now "New MAC LE Collections see a rise in prostitution and stripping worldwide"

darkishstar

AHHHH.
Makes me almost wish I had a bf or husband right now to keep me somewhat in line. T_T Or not, because they could buy some for me.

Ah.
MAC, you really make me not only rethink economic and financial aspects in life, but my romantic life too.