MAC - Sonic Chic Discussion

rocking chick

Re: MAC Cosmetics Sonic Chic Discussion

This is THE COLLECTION which I've been waiting for this year. But still I am a little sad that there's no news of MAC launching MES yet.

I had tried mineralize blushers from other brands before eg.PUPA & NOUBA. And they are superly soft and fine... amazing textures!! So I *think* that Sonic Chic blushers will be soft and creamy and fine too
smiles.gif

I am also glad that this collection comes with 181SE, I had given mine from Novel Twist to my mum. So I am going to pick up another one for myself. And also I will be getting all the mineralize blush, maybe except Love Joy which is a brown with gold pearl. 2 backups of Gentle & 1 backup of Pleasantry.

Do you guys think that there will be veinings for these blush??

Dainty: Yellow pink with gold pearl
Warm Soul: Mid tone beige with gold
Nuance: Md tone peach with gold pearl
Gentle:Raspberry with Gold Pearl
Gleeful: Deep dirty blue pink with gold pearl
Merrily: Dirty burned red with gold pearl
Love Thing: Dirty burgundy with gold pearl
Love Joy:Mid tone brown with gold pearl
Pleasantry: Intense mid tone blue pink with gold pearl

**Careful $$$ planning is require**

rocking chick

Quote:
Originally Posted by anjelik_dreamin
I desperately want, nay NEED a whole lot of these. Anyone know the Australian price?

If the price USD16.50 is same as last year MES, then Australian price should be AUD40 per mineralize blush.

Susanne

Quote:
Originally Posted by coachkitten
I mainly use MSFs for blush anyway so this collection makes me very happy!
smiles.gif
I hope that there is one similar to petticoat because I use that color almost everyday. I am so happy that this was posted today! I needed a good mood booster and this did it! Woo-hoo for MSF blushes!!!
smiles.gif

iagree.gif
thmbup.gif

erine1881

Quote:
Originally Posted by rocking chick
Do you guys think that there will be veinings for these blush??

i think they will be solid in color, and the veining will be the colored pearl in each one.

Susanne

Quote:
Originally Posted by darkishstar
I'm NC30, which makes me sad because I don't think blue-pinks would work very well with my skin color?

I am NC 25 and I love pinks with blue undertones! No matter as a blush or as a lippie...
winkiss.gif

Is there such a big difference between NC 25 and NC 30?

anjelik_dreamin

Quote:
Originally Posted by rocking chick
If the price USD16.50 is same as last year MES, then Australian price should be AUD40 per mineralize blush.

Grrr, thats how much MSF cost here, and they're huge! What a rip. I need more american friends.

rocking chick

Just visit MAC UK website, the pigments is price at £15.00 (pigments costs $19.50 in States). So I *think again* the price for mineralize blush should be $19.50 too???

TheOnlyCrystal

This is going to be my summer collection! I hope they wont be that glittery, I dont wanna walk around like some kind of disco ball - NO!
From the picture I like all the pink ones.
But MAC - I want a real red MSF or Mineralize Blush!

darkishstar

Quote:
Originally Posted by Susanne
I am NC 25 and I love pinks with blue undertones! No matter as a blush or as a lippie...
winkiss.gif

Is there such a big difference between NC 25 and NC 30?

I wouldn't think there's a big different. I'm thinking that since I rarely use blush, I better go for a more natural color for now. Like peach! Less mess-ups that way!

Julzie

If I had a breakout from the MSFs ... do you thnk I'll break out from these? (please say yes, LOL) I can't afford to buy more MAC
ssad.gif

Twinkle_Twinkle

Quote:
Originally Posted by GlamYOURUs
Its seriously time to sell ALL my backups.
I really hope this Fall has suckier (lol@suckier) collections. Im gonna pray it does. Im gonna pray that they come out with a bunch of grey, browns and beige shadows ALL LUSTRES.
lol.gif

Aren't they usually suckier? Oh wait, Smoke Signals wasn't sucky....

elegant-one

Quote:
Originally Posted by Julzie
If I had a breakout from the MSFs ... do you thnk I'll break out from these? (please say yes, LOL) I can't afford to buy more MAC
ssad.gif

I was wondering this too...if anyone had break outs with the MSF & if you think these will also?

AudreyNicole

Quote:
Originally Posted by elegant-one
I was wondering this too...if anyone had break outs with the MSF & if you think these will also?

I am wondering too because I do break out from MSF. Not if is I use OVER blush, but if I use it alone, it breaks me out after using it for 3 days in a row or so. If the price is $19.50 (which would be logical if they are the size of regular blushes), I think I will only get 2 and the brush. I have alot of blush now as it is. I am thinking definately the raspberry one, and one other. I am getting the brush no matter what
smiles.gif

Susanne

Quote:
Originally Posted by elegant-one

Quote:
Originally Posted by AudreyNicole
I am wondering too because I do break out from MSF. Not if is I use OVER blush, but if I use it alone, it breaks me out after using it for 3 days in a row or so. If the price is $19.50 (which would be logical if they are the size of regular blushes), I think I will only get 2 and the brush. I have alot of blush now as it is. I am thinking definately the raspberry one, and one other. I am getting the brush no matter what
smiles.gif

I have combination skin and get break outs very easily (
angry.gif
) but not from a MSF!! I will love the mineralized blushes and will also buy one of the MSF duos.

Winthrop44

I'm worried about the breakout factor with these too...I guess comparing the ingredients of the regular MSFs with these will just have to wait for awhile.

NatalieMT

Wow, the colours are just beautiful! Very excited for this collection, hopefully will pick up a few things.
greengrin.gif

GlamYOURUs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Twinkle_Twinkle
Aren't they usually suckier? Oh wait, Smoke Signals wasn't sucky....

Well from the looks of it, I think they will be less suckier this year and that is just sucky for all of us!
lolz.gif

panther27

I am going to get 7 of these
yahoo.gif
and I also am going to try and use these as a shadow as well.

annie333

Quote:
Originally Posted by panther27
I am going to get 7 of these
yahoo.gif
and I also am going to try and use these as a shadow as well.

I do the same exact thing! I realize a lot of people say "Oh, that's unsafe for eyes" and I totally understand and respect that but I've been wearing make up for over 23 years now -- religiously -- and Ihave NEVER had any adverse effects from putting everything and anything near them. I also do NOT wear contacts so perhaps that's an issue but I never get glitter, sparkles or other loose "fallout" in my eyes to make them irritated.
winks.gif

I use all of my MSFs as shadow. Especially on the run, I simply brush the color over my cheeks, grab a different brush and do my lids quick. The effect is a natural, glowy look that is totally coordinated.

these will all end up on my eyes!

panther27

There is info about the msf duo collection!!It's called New View-it is on the the kissandmakeup blog.