MAC - Sonic Chic Discussion

SMMY

Re: MAC Cosmetics Sonic Chic Discussion

and the Overrich collection of metallic pigments is up there too.

Kiss And Makeup: MAC's Overrich Collection of Metallic Pigments

Descriptions:
PIGMENTS:

Blonde's Gold: Light tan with gold and white pearl
Antique Green: turquoise green with gold pearl
Vintage gold: Tarnished green with green pearl
Museum bronze: Rich taupe with gold pearl
Mauvemnet: Cool taupe with gold pearl
Mega-Rich: Frosty burnt orange with gold pearl
Copperbeam: Rusted brown with red pearl
Heritage Rouge: Deep burgundy with red and brown pearl

panther27

Yesss metallic pigments,I knew that there would be a pigment collection coming but metallic also?I am so wanting that.Can you imagine a metallic teal pigment?OMG all over that one.

princess

MAC will be the death of me. After skipping dozens of collections last year, I anticipated buying even much less this year. No way. This year's collections (so far) have been great! Light Flash MSF, Dress Camp, Beauty Powder Blush and now this?!?! Damn I am spending so much on MAC once again. They all look great!
drools.gif

newagetomatoz

Quote:
Originally Posted by darkishstar
I. Will. ONLY GET ONE.
Because I don't use much blush, and I have Alpha Girl, 2 Light Flush, 2 Warmed, I don't need much more. But these look, gorgeous!

I want Nuance, because I don't have a peach gold blush and had been wanting one.
smiles.gif

Okay, seriously, this is getting a little freaky because that was the first blush my eyes went to and my heart fell in love with! We are such color twins! lol

For sure, I want that peach gold blush. And possibly the raspberry one and the purplish one, but I really can't say about the others! I just hate to go by MAC notoriously inaccurate promo pics. But if Nuance is at least half that gorgeous, home it goes with me...
smiles.gif

glamqueen1

Gentle Raspberry with Gold Pearl
sounds like a blush made in heaven, especially for me....
fluffy.gif

newagetomatoz

Quote:
I'm NC30, which makes me sad because I don't think blue-pinks would work very well with my skin color? And the reds, burgundies, and raspberries would be too dark even though they sound beautiful. But I'm not much of a blush wearer so I would need something much more natural, especially since I'm not really good with blush and would probably overapply it.

So far I'm only looking at the peach one and the yellow pink one.

Me too! Thank god for duo-fiber brushes! They make a world of difference! And I tend to stay away from lippie or blush with that blus-ish undertone. It just seems to sit on my face.

Quote:
Originally Posted by GlamYOURUs
Its seriously time to sell ALL my backups.
I really hope this Fall has suckier (lol@suckier) collections. Im gonna pray it does. Im gonna pray that they come out with a bunch of grey, browns and beige shadows ALL LUSTRES.
lol.gif

I am so praying for that! But something tells me that MAC has still more stellar collections up its sleeve....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buttercup
I can just see the headlines now "New MAC LE Collections see a rise in prostitution and stripping worldwide"

th_LMAO.gif

Quote:
Originally Posted by shootergirlnc
Oh sweet Jebus!
thud.gif
(I think that sums up my feelings at the moment.)

iagree.gif

fafi

I've never used an MSF before...any idea how these blushes are different from the beauty powder blushes?

erine1881

Quote:
Originally Posted by fafi
I've never used an MSF before...any idea how these blushes are different from the beauty powder blushes?

no one's seen them yet, so we have no idea.
th_dunno.gif

KTB

I'm going to get Gentle and Nuance and that's it!! Well ... that's what I'm telling myself right now LOL

saniyairshad

I need all of them, except the brown one. Seriously, with NN, Heatherette, Fafi, N Collection, M.A.C has outdone itself this year. The collections have been amazing.

CantAffordMAC

Yummy. they do look like juice! Its making me thirsty. And its making me want every one of them.
sigh.gif

darkishstar

Quote:
Originally Posted by newagetomatoz
Okay, seriously, this is getting a little freaky because that was the first blush my eyes went to and my heart fell in love with! We are such color twins! lol

For sure, I want that peach gold blush. And possibly the raspberry one and the purplish one, but I really can't say about the others! I just hate to go by MAC notoriously inaccurate promo pics. But if Nuance is at least half that gorgeous, home it goes with me...
smiles.gif

Oh my goodness! Hahaha, the one we want the most is the same!
smiles.gif
I want it so bad! I've been wanting a peach blush, and this one sounds amazing!
greengrin.gif

I don't want the raspberry or purplish one, maybe the yellow pink one, Dainty I think? Yeah, I don't want to go by the picture. If Nuance is anything like I am imagining, it is going home with me as well!
yahoo.gif

darkishstar

Quote:
Me too! Thank god for duo-fiber brushes! They make a world of difference! And I tend to stay away from lippie or blush with that blus-ish undertone. It just seems to sit on my face.

I want the 187 so badly! Boo, I'm waiting till Red She Said to get the SE though. So for now, my body shop one has to do. Yeah, I really like anything with gold shimmer, no blue undertones for me (except for Fuchsias and Reds, those that are blue work for me for some reason, and Comet blue? lol) But yeah, that's why I dig Nuance so much! And colors like Nymphette and Bombshell, anything with gold shimmer just warms me up!
smiles.gif

BlahWah

Thanks so much for the bigger picture, electrostars! That one in the top right looks to me like Sweetness except for nights when you don't want to be that sweet.
graucho.gif
It's hot!

darkishstar

Quote:
Originally Posted by KTB
I'm going to get Gentle and Nuance and that's it!! Well ... that's what I'm telling myself right now LOL

You and me both! Well, for Nuance anyways! That's the only one I say I'm goiing to get! But we'll have to see!
lol.gif

~Crystal~

OMG... I just read the new MSF Duos thread and was soo disappointed... then clicked on this one on a whim and WOW! The one on the right of the middle row reminds me of my stereo rose... and the one in the middle just looks YUM
greengrin.gif

Nuance - Mid tone peach with gold pearl
Gentle - Raspberry with Gold Pearl

Getting those two for sure... I wonder how like the images the actual products will be though... And I wonder about the finish of them...

The fact that MAC as described them as mineralized BLUSHES gives me hope that there WILL actually be colour payoff unlike so many of the MSFs themselves lol. But pleasee... please please please let them not be chunky and glittery! >.<

newagetomatoz

Quote:
Oh my goodness! Hahaha, the one we want the most is the same!
smiles.gif
I want it so bad! I've been wanting a peach blush, and this one sounds amazing!
greengrin.gif

I don't want the raspberry or purplish one, maybe the yellow pink one, Dainty I think? Yeah, I don't want to go by the picture. If Nuance is anything like I am imagining, it is going home with me as well!
yahoo.gif

I managed to get a 187se from the Clearance Bin a few months ago (
yahoo.gif
) and it is pretty awesome! Definately worth the full-size or buying the whole SE brush set for it. But I found it was a little to big for blush on me, so I use it for foundation. And the 188 has such a small head that I just use it for highlighting and blending. I highly recommend Flirt!'s duo-fiber brush for blush. It is the perfect size and kind of floppy, which is perfect for me!

By the way, would I be the only one not upset if these were not packed with pigment?

darkishstar

Quote:
I managed to get a 187se from the Clearance Bin a few months ago (
yahoo.gif
) and it is pretty awesome! Definately worth the full-size or buying the whole SE brush set for it. But I found it was a little to big for blush on me, so I use it for foundation. And the 188 has such a small head that I just use it for highlighting and blending. I highly recommend Flirt!'s duo-fiber brush for blush. It is the perfect size and kind of floppy, which is perfect for me!

By the way, would I be the only one not upset if these were not packed with pigment?

Ahhhhhhhh, I really want the one from Colour Forms, but I'm making myself wait for the holiday ones. Heh. I'm crazy I know, but I lived without it for like... 3 years since starting to get into MAC I can last till holiday season.
smiles.gif

Yeah, I feel they need an in between size for the 187 and 188, the 188 looked too small, while the 187 looked huge!

If anything, I want a lot of pigment and soft shimmer! Glitter is a no-no!

Wow, it seems like a lot of people want Nuance!