MAC Tres Cheek discussion

DynoPupBeauty

The UK MAC online site has sold out of the skinfinishes in 'whisper of gilt' and 'superb'! The 'SOLD OUT' sign is beginning to creap in now!

gracie90

I'm tempted to get a couple more of the blushes, but I feel like I should just wait for Hey Sailor and Heavenly Creature instead - those 2 are gonna break the bank :p

Mac-Guy

I'm tempted to get a couple more of the blushes, but I feel like I should just wait for Hey Sailor and Heavenly Creature instead - those 2 are gonna break the bank :p

If you can afford it, get some more TC. The quality is really superior. If I had to chose between TC and the mineralize blushes, I would pick the former one, just because the finish is outstanding.

Icecaramellatte

I wore Pink Tea today. This one showed up on my skin as well. I think Pink Cult and Pink Tea are really similar. You definitely don't need both. I think PInk Cult was a bit more pink and Pink Tea was more neutral. If I had to choose 1, I would probably go with Pink Tea as it is a bit more unique to my collection.

gracie90

Quote: Originally Posted by Mac-Guy
If you can afford it, get some more TC. The quality is really superior. If I had to chose between TC and the mineralize blushes, I would pick the former one, just because the finish is outstanding.

I already have IF, LC and PT. Are there any of the remaining 3 that you'd recommend for an NW10?

Mac-Guy

Get MM and FoJ. Although MM will probably not become your everyday blush, it will look stunning during the summer, even on pale skin. And FoJ should show up as a nice pink (rather than lavender) on pale NW complexion. If you want some more color, you could also go for PP. It does blend very nicely and a blue-based pink will complement your complexion. I hope this makes your decision a bit easier.

gracie90

Quote: Originally Posted by Mac-Guy
Get MM and FoJ. Although MM will probably not become your everyday blush, it will look stunning during the summer, even on pale skin. And FoJ should show up as a nice pink (rather than lavender) on pale NW complexion. If you want some more color, you could also go for PP. It does blend very nicely and a blue-based pink will complement your complexion. I hope this makes your decision a bit easier.

Thanks! All of these are still in stock on the UK MAC site but I don't think they'll last for long!

FStone

I am in LOVE with these blushes...I am NC15 and have IF, MM and LC.....MM is my FAV!!!! I usually have a heavy hand with blushes but it blends out lovely. Also, IF is an amazing peachy colour on me - I love the finish of these blushes. I hope they continue with this lovely formula:)

aradhana

I wore Pink Tea today. This one showed up on my skin as well. I think Pink Cult and Pink Tea are really similar. You definitely don't need both. I think PInk Cult was a bit more pink and Pink Tea was more neutral. If I had to choose 1, I would probably go with Pink Tea as it is a bit more unique to my collection.

PT showed up really well on my skin too. I was surprised...the only one of the TC blushes I had trouble getting to 'show up' is immortal flower, but i still really like it for a subtle glow.

wishonastar

I got my MAC order yesterday, thankfully. I'm still waiting for FoJ and Lovecloud from Debenhams - just did an online chat with customer services and they have been lost so I'm getting a refund. I've ordered them from MAC's site instead.

meg_curls

Picked up IF, LC and MM in the restock and am super excited. Also got PC from Reel Sexy. I feel that PP and FoJ are too cool for my NC15 skin

Richelle83

LOL I just looked at my email and thought how are they going to send out an email when they aren't in stock. Well, clearly that is not the case! That was super quick in the restocking department though.

cocolicouss

I bought all of them except pink tea and I'm in love with these blushes.. been using them ever since I picked them up last week <3

Latest posts