MAC Tres Cheek discussion

rockin

I find it hard to believe, but MAC UK online still appear to have every colour available! Same with Extra Dimension - nothing at all appears to be sold out. Very strange

Mac-Guy

I find it hard to believe, but MAC UK online still appear to have every colour available! Same with Extra Dimension - nothing at all appears to be sold out. Very strange

That's a reason to celebrate, right? The UK had a very busy LE month in March, so maybe people are taking it easy.

GlamQueen21

Thanks girls!! Calla88, I'm wearing NYX Fuchsia l/l, Watch Me Simmer l/s with a little bit of Easy Lounger l/g and Passing Fancy Dazzleglass Creme.

MrsB

MACina, thank you! I have been playing today :) Wish, I am so glad to hear that!! Today, I'm at home just chilling out so... A minimal makeup look using IF
a24c5301.jpg

Pinkdollface

It's 5pm and my blushes still haven't arrived! They can be delivered till 9pm apparently, but i didn't expect them to arrive so late. They said that they would be delivered today and because of easter i already had to wait longer, so i will be really mad if they don't arrive today.

MACina

I am sorry that you have not yet got them and cross my fingers that your order will arrive today!

Maybe they are late today because of Easter.I think that they have a lot of packages to deliver after the holidays.

It's 5pm and my blushes still haven't arrived! They can be delivered till 9pm apparently, but i didn't expect them to arrive so late. They said that they would be delivered today and because of easter i already had to wait longer, so i will be really mad if they don't arrive today.

MRV

I have not received my UK box yet
cry.gif
. Tomorrow I will be able to call them, but I hope it comes tomorrow anyway.

MrsB

Thank you Gracie, Peachsuns, and MACina! I absolutely adore these blushes, they are so smooth and pigmented - they wear like a dream

jebs

You look absolutely stunning Mrs B!

I received my modern manderin today, love it! My Lovecloud has been dispatched too, can't wait!

lyseD

I love these blushes and have decided to get ONE more -- I have Pink Cult, MM and FoJ.

Should I get: Peony Petal, Lovecloud or Magenta (from SR/SS)?

Thanks for your help. NW20 if that helps.

peachsuns

I love these blushes and have decided to get ONE more -- I have Pink Cult, MM and FoJ.

Should I get: Peony Petal, Lovecloud or Magenta (from SR/SS)?

Thanks for your help. NW20 if that helps.
I would go with either Peony Petal or Lovecloud. Peony Petal is bright lavender pink. Lovecloud is bright mid-tone pink. Both are very pretty!

Latest posts