MAC Tres Cheek discussion

lyseD

Wearing MM for the first time and love it. I can't imagine having to BU any of these blushes they are so pigmented I barely need any!

Lovecloud will be shipping to me this weekend if I get the cheque I'm waiting on.

peachsuns

Peony Petal is a beautiful blush! OMG!
thud.gif

It's a perfect cool-toned cotton candy pink on me! Amazing!
heat.gif
I'm so glad I got it. I have a backup. That's enough, right?
girlhaha.gif

JessicaH

Trying so hard not to BU Immortal Flower or purchase Lovecloud/Peony Petal....Trying to think of it as money saved for summer collections...This restock is killing me.

Sugar & Spice

Yes I LOVE IF which is crazy since intially it was my least favorite out the bunch. Still on the fence about Pink Tea but I have to take back pink popcorn because although I tried, lusters just do not work for me. So I'll get a chance to try Pink Tea again and see how I feel about it.

I BU-ed IF as it is such a flattering color that will certainly not go out of fashion any time soon.

Babylard

NC20 and I love full of joy. it is probably my favourite of the bunch actually D;
if you have strong yellow tones, maybe use a powder or something that will neutralize your skintone.

I'm NC15 and wearing it today as a blush. I like it, it has a nice lavender sheen. I think it can also work as a highligher.

I am kind jelly of MAC US. The Canada site has not restocked on anything even once :< I really want immortal flower. booting myself for skipping it

MrsB

Thank you for all your love comments guys, you are way too kind :) I have had several more plays as MM and FoJ arrived... Here are both:
856c725e.jpg
ce0a7e89.jpg

gracie90

^Looking lovely MrsB! May I ask what shade your skin is? I have a feeling we might be equally pale for swatch comparison :p

MrsB

]Thank you Gracie :) I am actually NC15-20 but wearing face and body in C2, in those pics, which is equal to NC20 I believe? I'm not sure though as I find it bit confusing - I have all 6 blushes now so if you wanted arm or on cheek swatches with just foundation, I'd be happy to help ;)

Latest posts