MAC Tres Cheek discussion

MACina

I have never heard of the Revlon Foundation before...I do not even know if it available here.

But it really makes a wonderful and flawless finish
yes.gif

nikki1387

I brought in my Tarte Flushed blush to compare, and color is very similar, but I like my Tarte one better. If you happen to be looking for a dupe... :)

Oops! Sorry, wrong thread, but I figured since this is a blush thread, WTH...

I don't know if this has been asked, but is Magenta blush the same shade as Azalea PRO pan blush?

Thursday, I asked a few MUAs and they told me that the are identical except for the finish. Anyone have both they can swatch?

TIA!

Knope2012

You look great in your swatches! I'm tempted to check out the Revlon foundation. I wish they had testers! Do you have cooler or warmer skin? MAC NW15 is what I was matched as, but it's a little dark for my skin. I use a mineral foundation right now but I'm looking to switch.

gracie90

Quote: Originally Posted by Knope2012

You look great in your swatches! I'm tempted to check out the Revlon foundation. I wish they had testers! Do you have cooler or warmer skin? MAC NW15 is what I was matched as, but it's a little dark for my skin. I use a mineral foundation right now but I'm looking to switch.

I'm about NW10 (too pale for 15!) and use mac's Match Master foundation in 1.0 and it's perfect! I highly recommend grabbing a sample :)

honey on boost

My sister gave me my belated birthday present yesterday so I just HAD to do a mini photo shoot of my 6 new loves!

I'm so glad I went with Team 6!

naturalbeauty51

Hello Ladies and Gents! Just in case anyone missed out on something. REEL SEXY, TRES CHEEK AND EXTRA DIMENSION ARE RESTOCKED ON THE US SITE!!!!!!!

duckrodeo

Me too! That's the downside of drug store foundation :( I bought it on a whim at Ulta a few weeks ago, and I really like it! I had intended on returning it if it didn't work out, but I'm glad it did.

I have neutral undertones (I have a mix of blue and green veins), but I pull a smidgen more warm than cool as I have a little bit more yellow in my skin's cast. I was matched to NC15, but it is too yellow for my skin. I use a MAC 187 to stipple and buff the Revlon liquid foundation in my skin. I like the Vanilla shade because it doesn't have strong yellow or pink in it, so it works for me. I'm not sure how it would work on strongly warm or strongly cool undertones. I think Gracie90's comment on Matchmaster foundation would be a good route to go :)

elegant-one

All the blushes are back in stock on the MAC site! I got a BU of Lovecloud woooo

Thanks! I was able to order Pink Popcorn!

Got MM blush today - LOVES it!

I called MAC last week & complained that it was ridiculous for the blushes to sell out THAT fast. :) Told them it ticked me off

martiangurll

Team 3 here! I got Full of Joy, Peony Petal, and Lovecloud today at my counter. They are easy to apply and gorgeous! I cannot wait to wear them!
love.gif

I took a pic with my other blushes. Aren't they pretty? Haha.

Top Row: Briar Rose BP, Sakura MB, and Oh So Fair BP
Bottom Row: Peony Petal, Full of Joy, and Lovecloud

They are not dupes (different finishes, etc), but some of them might be in a similar color family. I'm glad that Tres Cheek blushes are nicely pigmented. LOL

I was surprised that I didn't have anything like Peony Petal in my collection. It's a light lavender pink. It's different from any of my blue based pink blushes. I thought that was interesting.
greengrin.gif
I was wondering how I would back up Briar Rose and OSF BP, this answers that question!!! Glad to have a Sakura BU too.
rasta.gif

GlamQueen21

I'm happy that the blushes restocked and that was fast! I knew that Modern Mandarin would be the first to be sold out again. I thought about getting Pink Tea blush but I have to resist now since I have spent too much money on MAC lol

Latest posts