MAC Tres Cheek discussion

Pinkdollface

I'm glad i live in a small country, because most of the time things get delivered really fast
pompom.gif

Also i was at my local counter today and none of the blushes have sold out yet.

Mac-Guy

I called them and the guy said that he couldn't see any problems with my order and it would probably go out today and be with me by the end of the week. It probably sounded like such a weird phone call because I was like 'some people have had problems with their Tres Cheek orders and didn't receive their blushes but got their other things.' and he didn't seem to understand until he finally looked up my order. I don't care if I sounded stupid, I just want to know that my money is not going to be sitting in their account without me getting my things.

Do they not provide you with a shipping notice? I'm really sorry that you have to go through this. It sounds so annoying!

whitefurryears

Just got the lovelies yesterday: Lovecloud and Modern Mandarin
pompom.gif

I think I'm NC/NW 35, and MM of the whole collection works best for me.
I don't have a great collection of blushes but MM seems to be a combi of Ripe peach ombre blush and Merrily/Love Thing mineral blushes (for the redness and sheen)

Not quite sure how I will place Lovecloud.
It looks like a darker version of my old Paul & Joe pink checkered blush.
Also looks like Gentle with Dainty over it.

Didn't look at Peony since it looks a lot like Tippy that I already have.

The other blushes did not appeal as they looked chalky in my handswatch, and needed to be built upon.

How do other NC/NW 35 feel about this collection?

wishonastar

Do they not provide you with a shipping notice? I'm really sorry that you have to go through this. It sounds so annoying!
Yeah they normally send out an email with a tracking code but mine apparently hasn't been sent yet and will be later today. Hopefully I get the email by tomorrow then. In the back of my mind I've got visions of everyones orders with everything apart from the Tres Cheek blushes in them. Mine only had the blushes so I'm envisioning an empty parcel...
th_rolleye0014.gif

2sPrincess

Me too I'm missing two deliverys first one I just got sent a extra dimension highlighter, so I am missing MM & FoJ. My order now says del on the web site. I'm also missing another order with IF & LC. I phoned them up and they tried to tell me that when I placed my first order they then went out of stock so had to wait for more and they can't ship out till then. What a load of rubbish I stalked the site and made me order before the Tres Cheek screen even went live. Confused :( you know what I haven't received any of these yet and I'm thinking I'm over this collection already! How bad it that. Such a waste of money I hope I love them if and when I do receive them. I was loving the look of IF but I've since hauled the balm Frat Boy which I am loving & two amazing TopShop ones! Yes really I thought they'd be rubbish but I love the both, Pop and Head over Heals.

gracie90

Me too I'm missing two deliverys first one I just got sent a extra dimension highlighter, so I am missing MM & FoJ. My order now says del on the web site. I'm also missing another order with IF & LC. I phoned them up and they tried to tell me that when I placed my first order they then went out of stock so had to wait for more and they can't ship out till then. What a load of rubbish I stalked the site and made me order before the Tres Cheek screen even went live. Confused
ssad.gif
you know what I haven't received any of these yet and I'm thinking I'm over this collection already! How bad it that. Such a waste of money I hope I love them if and when I do receive them. I was loving the look of IF but I've since hauled the balm Frat Boy which I am loving & two amazing TopShop ones! Yes really I thought they'd be rubbish but I love the both, Pop and Head over Heals.
That sucks :( If you're desperate, House of Fraser still has them all in stock and if you live close to one you can pick them up tomorrow!
http://www.houseoffraser.co.uk/M·A·C+Powder+Blush/167740052,default,pd.html

jebs

Hi all!

I know how the UK ladies feel. I placed my order last week and it still says in warehouse. I called them up today and they just said it's still processing. I'm not happy about that as I could have ordered from another site.. boohoo!! :(

PrettyKitty

I called my Pro store to order more eyeshadows, and asked at the same time if they still had Modern Mandarin in stock. Nope, and I think it's a good thing because I'm not sure if orange blush and purple brown hair would look good together. I tried hard to resist, and now that I can't order it anywhere anymore, I will stop thinking about it everyday.
amuse.gif

MACina

That is surprising
icon_eek.gif

Is it usual that your counter has got enough stock over a longer period?

I'm glad i live in a small country, because most of the time things get delivered really fast
pompom.gif
Also i was at my local counter today and none of the blushes have sold out yet.

MACadddict

i bought all the blushes except modern mandarin. I just didnt think i could pull off such an orange bright blush, now that it is sold out i feel i should have just gotten it.

Pinkdollface

The collection came out saturday and the shops were closed sunday and monday, so it was only available for a day and a half. Maybe that's why nothing sold out yet. But my counter has done quite well with not selling out of stuff superfast. Watch Me Simmer and Quick Sizzle were available for 3 days i think. I also think that stuff doesn't sell out as fast, because we can buy online now.

elegant-one

i bought all the blushes except modern mandarin. I just didnt think i could pull off such an orange bright blush, now that it is sold out i feel i should have just gotten it.
Yeah, I thought the same thing being that it was orange, but its really lovely & not bright at all.

Swirlgirl

This is hands-down my favorite collection of the year so far.
I love all 6 of these blushes. They are wearable and gorgeous and yet unique from MAC's permanent line.

I haven't been buying much MAC lately (or much makeup lately in general) and have been trying to purchace just things I love and will get a lot of wear out of, and buying all 6 of these really felt like a splurge, but they are WONDERFUL!
Immortal Flower is my absolute favorite of the bunch.

Mac-Guy

As quite a few of the perm shades were recently d/c-ed, I wonder if they come back in the new formula. This would be wonderful!

MACina

Ah ok....I thought it was released earlier.

But you are really lucky if things do not sell out that fast because you can check the collections out leisurely.
The collection came out saturday and the shops were closed sunday and monday, so it was only available for a day and a half. Maybe that's why nothing sold out yet. But my counter has done quite well with not selling out of stuff superfast. Watch Me Simmer and Quick Sizzle were available for 3 days i think. I also think that stuff doesn't sell out as fast, because we can buy online now.

ahoythere

I hear you UK ladies!!!! This whole Tres Cheek order bungle is pretty ridiculous.......
My order finally has a tracking number, but when I click on it it still just says: "parcel data received, awaiting collection" which is not even better than "In warehouse" in my opinion.
I am seriously debating ordering a whole second round just in case because they all say that they are still in stock NOW but by the time I find out that my first order has vaporized....they will probably be sold out!

And how silly is that that I would even consider dropping ANOTHER £100 just to insure that I get the things I already ordered and paid for?

Silly indeed.

Babylard

Kinda wished I got immortal flower. Modern mandarin is such a bright orange on my nc20 skin. I like it but i'm not getting the effect I was hoping for with a light hand lol. please restock Canada >_<

elegant-one

This is hands-down my favorite collection of the year so far.
I love all 6 of these blushes. They are wearable and gorgeous and yet unique from MAC's permanent line.

I haven't been buying much MAC lately (or much makeup lately in general) and have been trying to purchace just things I love and will get a lot of wear out of, and buying all 6 of these really felt like a splurge, but they are WONDERFUL!
Immortal Flower is my absolute favorite of the bunch.

clap.gif

Latest posts