MAC Tres Cheek discussion

katred

Specktra Bestie
Wow, that was an early restock. Expect the unexpected.

I get the feeling Mac has been managing their inventory much more tightly in the last year or so. They get a shipment for the launch, then a planned backup. Possibly another for shades they guessed would be popular. There's a real science to it.

duckrodeo

I get the feeling Mac has been managing their inventory much more tightly in the last year or so. They get a shipment for the launch, then a planned backup. Possibly another for shades they guessed would be popular. There's a real science to it.
iagree.gif
I have a suspicion that they withhold stock, too, so that there isn't an overwhelming number of orders. That may cause a back-up or a delay in order fulfillment and shipping.

aradhana

did you end up getting any of the blushes?

peachsuns

I was wondering how I would back up Briar Rose and OSF BP, this answers that question!!! Glad to have a Sakura BU too.
rasta.gif
Martiangurll, you have all the blushes in the picture? Yay! Enjoy!
heart.gif

I'm glad MAC resctocked the blushes. Happy hauling, everone!
Hope I'll stay strong. I'm team 3, and happy with that.
greengrin.gif

singer82

Dang. I already ordered Peony Petal and Pink Tea on macys.com. Sucky part is Pink Tea wont ship till May 23rd! :( I always miss the restocks so I didnt want to risk waiting for MAC. At least I have IF, LC, and FoJ to tide me over.
heart.gif

MACina

I do not know...I have never checked this brand out.
But I will definitely do.

Thank you so much duckrodeo!

Me too! That's the downside of drug store foundation :( I bought it on a whim at Ulta a few weeks ago, and I really like it! I had intended on returning it if it didn't work out, but I'm glad it did.

I have neutral undertones (I have a mix of blue and green veins), but I pull a smidgen more warm than cool as I have a little bit more yellow in my skin's cast. I was matched to NC15, but it is too yellow for my skin. I use a MAC 187 to stipple and buff the Revlon liquid foundation in my skin. I like the Vanilla shade because it doesn't have strong yellow or pink in it, so it works for me. I'm not sure how it would work on strongly warm or strongly cool undertones. I think Gracie90's comment on Matchmaster foundation would be a good route to go :)

Edelmc

Is love cloud similar to stunner Duck rodeo- fab photo. Amazing skin! Erin Michelle- thanks to your photo I hope to pick up full of joy. Stunning fotd

duckrodeo

Erin Michelle- thanks to your photo I hope to pick up full of joy. Stunning fotd

Thank you Edelmc :)

Love Cloud is definitely pinker than Stunner. I feel Stunner is a peachy corally pink, whereas Love Cloud is more of a mid-tone pink. Hope that helps!

nikki1387

Dang!! Too late again, hopped on here to let you guys know some of the blushes got restocked. I want Modern Mandarin!! Ugh!!

wishonastar

Any UK ladies had their messed up MAC order yet? Mine is still showing as in the warehouse. I don't want to have to give them a call. I bloody hate this company when they mess up because they are always a pain to deal with to get it sorted!

rockin

Any UK ladies had their messed up MAC order yet? Mine is still showing as in the warehouse. I don't want to have to give them a call. I bloody hate this company when they mess up because they are always a pain to deal with to get it sorted!

I phoned them again this morning, and they told me mine had now been picked and would be sent out tonight. If you hadn't called them previously about it, though, I would definitely do so to make sure. Luckily it's a freephone number

wishonastar

I phoned them again this morning, and they told me mine had now been picked and would be sent out tonight. If you hadn't called them previously about it, though, I would definitely do so to make sure. Luckily it's a freephone number
Unfortunately it is not free from mobiles. I will have to see if I can borrow someones office during my lunch break. I don't fancy everyone else in here listening in on my phonecall.

wishonastar

I called them and the guy said that he couldn't see any problems with my order and it would probably go out today and be with me by the end of the week. It probably sounded like such a weird phone call because I was like 'some people have had problems with their Tres Cheek orders and didn't receive their blushes but got their other things.' and he didn't seem to understand until he finally looked up my order. I don't care if I sounded stupid, I just want to know that my money is not going to be sitting in their account without me getting my things.

2sPrincess

Me too, they sent my ex dim highlighter out and no blushes, now that order says its shipped. i rung them and they said they run out of stock, i dont beleive that for a second cos i was stalking the site and ordered before they were even up by going into blushes and colours. Still no sign of them boo hoo
rant.gif

Latest posts