MAC X Bao Bao Wan Collection (March 5, 2015)

Rebellefleur

Lavender Jade sold out in 15 min in my city... :O
My order finally shipped though I will finally get it on monday.. these are the times I wish I purchased a back up...and paid extra for express shipping...

Dolly Snow

Lavender Jade sold out in 15 min in my city... :O
My order finally shipped though I will finally get it on monday.. these are the times I wish I purchased a back up...and paid extra for express shipping...
People were at my counter looking for Bao Bao Wan...I am happy you have a LJ coming

lilinah

The MAC counter in the San Francisco Nordstrom, Powell and Market Sts, had the BBW collection, but LJ and SO sold out immediately, they said when I walked by after my lunch there. They already have the Nordstrom exclusive MAC 15 eyeshadow palette.

Shars

Has anyone been able to order LJ from a Nordies MAC counter in the past say 4 hours? An SA just told me that when she checked the system earlier, as at about 1pm PST, LJ was sold out at all the Nordstrom locations.

Psych1

Has anyone been able to order LJ from a Nordies MAC counter in the past say 4 hours? An SA just told me that when she checked the system earlier, as at about 1pm PST, LJ was sold out at all the Nordstrom locations. 
My friend bought one at around 1:30 pm from the Glendale, CA Nordstrom (at the Americana) and the SA told her at that time they still had some left and that it had been pretty quiet most of the day. Maybe try calling them directly, (they are super nice there) they are open for another hour.

Shars

My friend bought one at around 1:30 pm from the Glendale, CA Nordstrom (at the Americana) and the SA told her at that time they still had some left and that it had been pretty quiet most of the day. Maybe try calling them directly, (they are super nice there) they are open for another hour.
I called there, the SA said she'd have to put me "on hold" to deal with a customer but she just put the phone on the counter and did whatever. I could hear her dealing with a customer but she never came back to my call and all of a sudden hung up on me *smh*. I wouldn't even call back there if they had it. She won't be getting commission on my dime!
I spoke to the loveliest SA at the Southcenter Mall in Washington and she said they'd be checking around and it's now sold out in all the Nordies in the US. She said she couldn't even get one in store and had to preorder hers a month ago (bless her). The one at San Francisco mall was the one who told me they sold out at 1pm PST.

I'm so ridiculous since as soon as I sat down at my work desk on Monday morning and pulled up my browser all the lippies were there. I added LJ to my cart, hesitated for like 5 mins and it sold out LOL!

Psych1

I called there, the SA said she'd have to put me "on hold" to deal with a customer but she just put the phone on the counter and did whatever. I could hear her dealing with a customer but she never came back to my call and all of a sudden hung up on me *smh*. I wouldn't even call back there if they had it. She won't be getting commission on my dime! I spoke to the loveliest SA at the Southcenter Mall in Washington and she said they'd be checking around and it's now sold out in all the Nordies in the US. She said she couldn't even get one in store and had to preorder hers a month ago (bless her). The one at San Francisco mall was the one who told me they sold out at 1pm PST. I'm so ridiculous since as soon as I sat down at my work desk on Monday morning and pulled up my browser all the lippies were there. I added LJ to my cart, hesitated for like 5 mins and it sold out LOL!
Oh no, I'm sorry, that's really messed up. It's one thing to put you on hold, but how rude to just forget and hang up on you?! Not cool. Hopefully you can catch one on a restock!! I also hesitated on the Cinderella collection on the mac launch and an item sold out in those 2 mins! I think the speed with which some of the items old out in both of these collections was surprising to a lot of us and shocking to see items disappearing in minutes. Fingers crossed you catch LJ on a restock!!

Vandekamp

I absolutely adore the colour of LJ, but I'm a little dissapointed with the formula. It's one of the creamy MAC matte's, which means it has a little more slip than I'd like. It almost has a greasy feel on my lips. But then I loved the old Retro Matte formula that made your lips feel like the Sahara, so take that with a grain of salt. Oh and LJ stains, but I think that's a given with this kind of colour.
Thank you so much for doing this.

Ajigglin

I can swatch Sounds Like Noise if that will help... According to T they r similar...
Thank you. I have SLN already, but I'm curious to see how FS looks on the lips. I liked SLN on my hand, but didn't when I put it on. I'm curious if that will be the same story with FS.

Ana A

I'm so happy I did the work and ordered my stuff online. I stopped at my store today and the Macy's counter next door to it to get an extra Royal Ball for my mom and neither one of them had LJ. The MA told the 20 plus people in line that they never got the shipment. Needless to say everyone was upset......

pinkcrush

Thank you. I have SLN already, but I'm curious to see how FS looks on the lips. I liked SLN on my hand, but didn't when I put it on. I'm curious if that will be the same story with FS.
When in doubt Cork it lol, it will deepen SLN at the edges to a burnt orange if blended well which will be more wearable for some... The one time I wore SLN I glossed it over with clear lipglass and it was a pretty spring look... If u google MAC Forbidden Sunrise a pic from this very thread comes up from yesterday on a WOC

Shars

Hopefully you can catch one on a restock!! I also hesitated on the Cinderella collection on the mac launch and an item sold out in those 2 mins! I think the speed with which some of the items old out in both of these collections was surprising to a lot of us and shocking to see items disappearing in minutes. Fingers crossed you catch LJ on a restock!!

Prettypackages

I called there, the SA said she'd have to put me "on hold" to deal with a customer but she just put the phone on the counter and did whatever. I could hear her dealing with a customer but she never came back to my call and all of a sudden hung up on me *smh*. I wouldn't even call back there if they had it. She won't be getting commission on my dime!
I spoke to the loveliest SA at the Southcenter Mall in Washington and she said they'd be checking around and it's now sold out in all the Nordies in the US. She said she couldn't even get one in store and had to preorder hers a month ago (bless her). The one at San Francisco mall was the one who told me they sold out at 1pm PST.

I'm so ridiculous since as soon as I sat down at my work desk on Monday morning and pulled up my browser all the lippies were there. I added LJ to my cart, hesitated for like 5 mins and it sold out LOL!
try them again, maybe you'll get somoene else. what about the store in Hawaii? When I was doing online chat, she told me to try there. I didn't b/c I got through to Southcenter and downtown Seattle.

Prettypackages

I think that came in yesterday's shipment. I'll check and swatch for you.

Shars

try them again, maybe you'll get somoene else. what about the store in Hawaii? When I was doing online chat, she told me to try there. I didn't b/c I got through to Southcenter and downtown Seattle.
I'm just going to keep my eyes peeled for an online restock. I've got a busy day at work tomorrow so I won't be able to call around.

ForeverJenn

Since yesterday I've only seen the lipstick but with the red "unavailable for purchase". That's it. I believe they released earlier in the week so it sold out.
They did eventually launch on the website. Every item except LJ and SO because they were out of stock..due to ordering via wish lists/phone orders/chat orders..etc
Nordstrom released the collection online before MAC (Sunday night-Monday morning)!and everything SOld out :(
Thank you ladies. I was confused since I never saw anything become available. I should of never slept that night lol

squirtlesquad54

f9620b47_image.jpeg
Burmese kiss I love it!
c9c29a8d_image.jpeg
I knew it reminded me of something! Left: watch me summer Middle: full speed sheen supreme Right: burmese kiss Same exact color, but BK is a matte and wms is an amplified

MACGirl1908

Playing with BK tonight. First pic is BK without liner, I'm not sure about it with my magenta/wine hair so after the first pic I paired it with Soar liner and it worked a lot better.