MAC X Bao Bao Wan Collection (March 5, 2015)

Psych1

LJ is such a wearable purple, I'm amazed! I'm an NC20-25 and it really livens up my face and complexion and doesn't look loud at all! Almost pulls a bit like a lavender pink as opposed to the straight purple seen in the bullet. Not sure why, but BK makes my lips look so full! Really a pleasant surprise! RB is sort of meh, to be honest. I'll liven it up with ETE liner or something. It's still pretty and very wearable.

Rebellefleur

Do anyone else's lipsticks smell weird? Like play dough or something? Toledo, cinderella, and BBW are totally not vanilla scented
I havent really noticed.. I find satin finish lippies smell a bit different than the other finishes.. Ive only used my todledo lipstick once and have yet to try my cinderella/ BBW yet.

Psych1

My SO, along with Whirl LP, is scheduled to be delivered tomorrow!! Can't wait to play with it!!

Ajigglin

When in doubt Cork it lol, it will deepen SLN at the edges to a burnt orange if blended well which will be more wearable for some... The one time I wore SLN I glossed it over with clear lipglass and it was a pretty spring look... If u google MAC Forbidden Sunrise a pic from this very thread comes up from yesterday on a WOC
Thank you!

blurpleberry

Do anyone else's lipsticks smell weird? Like play dough or something? Toledo, cinderella, and BBW are totally not vanilla scented
^ i noticed this lately and it's turned me off on them now :( that vanilla scent was like my top reason for buying their lipsticks so i was pretty disappointed when i got oxblood.. sucks to know cinderella smells like that, too :|

LavenderPearl

I went to Macys to do (personal) security for my sis who works at the MAC counter. (I'm not a real security guard, just looking out for her because in the past, things have gotten crazy during LE launches.) LMAO at the stampede that was headed our way once the doors opened! They were literally running...OMG, I felt like the dope man with the last hit! LOL, that ish' was scary AF!
For the Riri Holiday launch, the doors opened and I was walking fast and everyone else RAN past me, I was like, "Oh, are we running?", totally clueless. Then others came running from the side entrance and intercepted. My first experience with that crap. Then after that is when I went to Montague and nearly got frost bite...ahhh, good times. Never did that ish again though.
girlhaha.gif

Reading this thread was like sitting around the campfire telling makeup horror stories. This launch has been an absolute mess |: Playing around with my stuff more tomorrow but I'm not really feeling SO. BK will probably work with a liner and some Crest Whitestrips, I feel it makes my teeth look yellow D:

NewChick10

Quote:Originally Posted by jfmuni

^ i noticed this lately and it's turned me off on them now :( that vanilla scent was like my top reason for buying their lipsticks so i was pretty disappointed when i got oxblood.. sucks to know cinderella smells like that, too :|

I bought lippies from Mac that don't have the vanilla scent. I hate that, I love smelling that vanilla scent when I put my lippies on.

LV2EVOLVE

I wish I never selected express shipping. My package has been stuck at a ghetto facility for three days and I suspect I'm not going to receive it : ( Usually that means it's damaged or lost and CS hasn't helped. Sucks that I caught the MAC launch for nothing.

SerenLuv

I ordered from Macy's shortly after the online release. I paid for express shipping. My package has been lost by UPS. To make matters worse, the idiot who returned my call from UPS said, " We have the ability to see more in our system than you can. We never had the package from Macy's. Sometimes these things take on a life of their own". I promptly told her that I didnt appreciate her outright lies. There were 2 UPS scans that they picked up the package and an arrival scan at the local office for delivery. I told her that I find it hard to believe that a multi million dollar company likeUPS would allow an end user like Macy's to dummy information in their system. She was not pleased at all. The tramp was probably wearing my lipstick while she was talking to me. So I will not be getting imperial green, blue polish, LJ or FS. It makes me sick because I started to cancel my order with Macy's when MAC released it. But no, I didn't want to make a mess for Macy's. I will never do that again. Thank God I had the presence of mind to back up Lavendar Jade, which I received from MAC on Wdenesday. The bottom line is that there will be too many more collections released for me to stress about this one. I am very happy for all of the ladies who were able to get their goodies.

shizzelly

I ordered from Macy's shortly after the online release. I paid for express shipping. My package has been lost by UPS. To make matters worse, the idiot who returned my call from UPS said, " We have the ability to see more in our system than you can. We never had the package from Macy's. Sometimes these things take on a life of their own". I promptly told her that I didnt appreciate her outright lies. There were 2 UPS scans that they picked up the package and an arrival scan at the local office for delivery. I told her that I find it hard to believe that a multi million dollar company likeUPS would allow an end user like Macy's to dummy information in their system. She was not pleased at all. The tramp was probably wearing my lipstick while she was talking to me. So I will not be getting imperial green, blue polish, LJ or FS. It makes me sick because I started to cancel my order with Macy's when MAC released it. But no, I didn't want to make a mess for Macy's. I will never do that again. Thank God I had the presence of mind to back up Lavendar Jade, which I received from MAC on Wdenesday. The bottom line is that there will be too many more collections released for me to stress about this one. I am very happy for all of the ladies who were able to get their goodies.
Wow that is terrible
thmbdn.gif
are you at least getting refunded for your "lost package" from Macy's??