NEW!! 24/7 Glide-On Shadow Pencils!!

shadowaddict

Shontay you are killing me these amazing purples. That darker one is going to be mine in a couple of days when I go to Sephora.

shontay07108

[quote name="shadowaddict" url="/forum/thread/172136/new-24-7-glide-on-shadow-pencils/30#post_2079977"] Shontay you are killing me these amazing purples. That darker one is going to be mine in a couple of days when I go to Sephora.
[/quote] :lol: It's really amazing. Are they in stores yet? I went to Sephora last week and sadly, they didn't have them. Do check out the lighter one as well. I don't know if it's your cup of tea, but my camera can't capture the nuance of it. It's like a slightly more purple Stars N Rockets.

shadowaddict

OMG!!
yahoo.gif
then I will be so on it. I freakin love my Stars N Rockets. So are these different than Ransom?

Not sure if these are in my Sephora but I was going by there Friday anyway to pick up some MUFE foundation so I will check.

shontay07108

[quote name="shadowaddict" url="/forum/thread/172136/new-24-7-glide-on-shadow-pencils/30#post_2079989"] OMG!!
yahoo.gif
then I will be so on it. I freakin love my Stars N Rockets. So are these different than Ransom?

Not sure if these are in my Sephora but I was going by there Friday anyway to pick up some MUFE foundation so I will check.
[/quote] I don't own Ransom. but Temptalia says they are completely different. To me, Delinquent looks deeper, more purple, jewel toned. http://www.temptalia.com/urban-decay-247-shadow-pencils-review-photos-swatches-part-2 http://www.temptalia.com/urban-decay-247-eye-liner-review-photos-swatches

JennsJewelz

I am purposely NOT coming to this thread so that I'm not tempted by all the gorgeous pictures! lol The second I get a Sephora Gift Card, I'm investing in some of these... but it might have to wait a while! :(

shadowaddict

Quote:
I am purposely NOT coming to this thread so that I'm not tempted by all the gorgeous pictures! lol The second I get a Sephora Gift Card, I'm investing in some of these... but it might have to wait a while! :(
Oh yeh, we believe, sure we do....
th_wink3.gif

MzzRach

I just got these in Sin and Rehab - they are gorgeous, creamy and blendable. Wear has been excellent.

mac_aiken

I picked up 3 of these this week at Ulta. Clinic, Delinquent and Midnight Cowboy. I would have purchased Morphine as well but they were already sold out of that one. I am so excited about these. The colors are gorgeous and the wear time is fantastic. I may end up with almost all of them eventually.

I also picked up 2 of the new cheek tints (Bang-orange and Score-golden pink) but I haven't had a chance to test them yet.

DILLIGAF

I wore Delinquent last weekend while wandering around the mall. I cant remember what other colors I paired it with but I got tons of compliments! This is a must have. Its creamy and blendable and once it sets... its a wrap!

MAChostage

I just bought Delinquent and it is sooo pretty! And it stays put like nobody's business (which is what UD pencils are really good at).

shadowaddict

I bought Narc to try these out and it wears so well. I found that in real life Narc was brighter than the swatch on the Sephora site. I'm not sure how the other colors compare to their swatches but Narc is very pretty. I will be getting more of these colors for sure.

Ingenue

I reviewed these on my blog...

http://shahadakarim.blogspot.com/2011/01/covet-worthy-urban-decay-247-glide-on.html

They are creamy like MAC shadesticks, but stay better than ANY shadow pencil I've ever used. I had to SCRUB them off. Seriously.

shadowaddict

I use Sephora's waterproof eye makeup remover and found it worked really well to remove the one I have, Narc. I didn't feel that I had to scrub. I put some on two little round cotton pads and held on each eye for a bit then wiped off. I'm always afraid to scrub or wipe too hard as I have older eyes:)

DILLIGAF

I think to remove mine I used my Walmart Equate Facial Cleansing Towelettes. I like these for removing difficult make up because the sheets come with a smooth side and textured one. The textured side grabs things the smooth may miss.

LorraineER

I love those equate towelettes for removing my makeup before washing my face. If I have a lot of eye makeup on I'll use something stronger on my eyes before using one of those. Those cloths rock though, they are great for before bed, after working out, getting makeup smudges off, all kinds of stuff!