Oral/Anal sex

CamieGogo

It's a bit of a strange topic to talk about with your friends...but i'd like to know everyone's views on it. Has a boyfriend or friend ever asked you to do so? Or suggested it? I know everyone has different beliefs! And that's what's so great. Do tell all!

labellavita7

My thoughts on oral.. for myself, it feels great, but I'd rather have sex. I don't mind giving him oral, but again I'd rather have sex.

Anal... I've tried it, and it felt weird so we didn't keep going, but I wouldn't be opposed to trying it again. I've only EVER done this with one person, I really really liked him a lot so he was the only one I've ever even considered doing it with. A lot of people like it and think it's great, but I prefer vaginal sex in different positions.

Shimmer

age has a lot to do with oral/anal. I've found that the younger a girl is, typically, the less she enjoys the two.

MsCuppyCakes

Well said.

Quote:
Originally Posted by labellavita7
My thoughts on oral.. for myself, it feels great, but I'd rather have sex. I don't mind giving him oral, but again I'd rather have sex.

Anal... I've tried it, and it felt weird so we didn't keep going, but I wouldn't be opposed to trying it again. I've only EVER done this with one person, I really really liked him a lot so he was the only one I've ever even considered doing it with. A lot of people like it and think it's great, but I prefer vaginal sex in different positions.

SparklingWaves

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shimmer
Yay for teh buttsexor.

What a buttsexor? Maybe, I need to google that one. There's always new terms coming out for old things.

Shimmer

Quote:
Originally Posted by MAC_Whore
You are such a romantic.

Well. Yes.

Though a word of advice:
Don't use warming lube.

CamieGogo

Quote:
Originally Posted by SparklingWaves
Now, Camie, what is your belief?

Well i'm not so sure! I'm still a virgin..

dollparts

lmao... there are just so many scary things when dealing with anal sex... ripping the lining = bleeding and immense pain... (yikes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!) more bacterial problems... as for oral, i agree with most the girls above me... i hate receiving it, but love giving it... weird how that works out!!!!

SingFrAbsoltion

They're so different it's weird that it's one topic.

Oral doesn't do much for me I don't know...but I don't mind giving it because my bf always compliments me on it haha

I've never tried anal and I don't know how I feel about yet. My bf is pretty..uhh..thick so to say...lol

GreekChick

Quote:
Originally Posted by little teaser
i love oral, giveing and reciveing
i dont speak greek..lol

It's funny you mention the greek thing!
Once, a taxi driver asked me if I liked in the butthole, after I told him I was Greek. Some people have alot of class
thmbup.gif

NutMeg

I love giving and receiving oral. I'm a little less certain about anal... The thought of it turns me on, but thus far all attempts have been very painful and scary.
ssad.gif
My boyfriend is fairly large. It's not a big issue for me, either it'll happen at some point or it wont.

Shimmer

Anal is going to hurt, to a point. It's different, it's tighter, and those muscles aren't really ready for that motion.
Slow. Start with a finger during sex. Work it up to two fingers, and then three.
LOVE YOUR LUBE!. A silicone based lube is your friend because it's slick and long lasting.
If it makes you feel more comfortable, shower before hand. Anal has to be worked up to and most importantly, YOU MUST TRUST YOUR PARTNER. You don't want someone back there jabbing all willynilly with his wanger. Go slow, go steady, and go easy, until everything is in the right place. Then enjoy.

An anal orgasm, or a double penetration orgasm, will rock your socks.

dollbabybex

i love giving oral,like really love it...

but receiving its ok...but too gentle...so i need fingers up me too!:ilike:

anal i'll do it for my bf for a treat...but i dont really love it either...i just love that they love it and it feels really filthy and nasty....hehe! sorry to be crude but i did it once with a rabbit up the front and that was really good! attention everywhere

~Valerie~

I like giving oral - I can't explain why, I just really like being in complete control of pleasing the one I love. Receiving is nice too, of course.
winks.gif

Not interested in trying anal sex at all, but kudos to the people who enjoy it!