Oral/Anal sex

aziajs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shimmer
Anal is going to hurt, to a point. It's different, it's tighter, and those muscles aren't really ready for that motion.
Slow. Start with a finger during sex. Work it up to two fingers, and then three.
LOVE YOUR LUBE!. A silicone based lube is your friend because it's slick and long lasting.
If it makes you feel more comfortable, shower before hand. Anal has to be worked up to and most importantly, YOU MUST TRUST YOUR PARTNER. You don't want someone back there jabbing all willynilly with his wanger. Go slow, go steady, and go easy, until everything is in the right place. Then enjoy.

Yep. That pretty much sums it up.

As for my thoughts on the two....

Oral: It's cool to get it. I like giving it. Always have. There was one person in particular that I could have done it to day and night. I will say that I do get TURNED OFF when a guy asks for it. If I want to do, I'll do it. Don't ask. I wouldn't ask them to go down on me. They will either do on their own or they won't.

Anal: LOL....I'm personally really into it. I am always the one to bring it up in conversation.

As for what Shimmer touched on, DPs!!! Man, I have been wanting to try that forever. I have done it on my own and that shit was CRAZY!! WHEW!! LOL!! Nothing like it. But, I'd like to find a couple willing participants and give that one a go.

NutMeg

Yeah, we've been working our way up to the full meal deal if you know what I mean.
graucho.gif
Just thought I'd spare you guys the details. The last thing I want is to damage myself... I know bums weren't made for sex, but I wish they were!

CantAffordMAC

I absolutely love giving oral and I like receiving it too. Receiving oral is great, but it gets old after maybe 10-15 minutes, because I will not orgasm from it. I just recently began liking to give oral sex again (after not being into it for awhile--have no idea what happened there). I have to be careful when I give oral because I just might make him come (lol and usually I'm just trying to warm him up for sex--I don't want him to finish from oral) but trying new things with oral is fun to me, and hearing my boyfriend curse and make noises and curl his toes is such a turn-on.

Anal sex is so much fun, but it really hurts me. I had it 2 times with my first sex partner, and the first time was okay, the second time hurt. Then I had anal with my current boyfriend a few times, and we've had different outcomes. The first time we ever did it, he gave me oral first, and the sex was just so good. Now, everytime we try to do it, it hurts really bad. we lube it up, and try the fingers, but no matter what, I feel excrutiating pain. I'm not sure what else to try at this point.

But I have to agree with Shimmer--an anal orgasm by itself or anal orgasm + another kind of orgasm=probably the best orgasm I've ever had. Almost enough to make me blackout
rofl.gif

CantAffordMAC

Quote:
Originally Posted by aziajs
Yep. That pretty much sums it up.

As for my thoughts on the two....

Oral: It's cool to get it. I like giving it. Always have. There was one person in particular that I could have done it to day and night. I will say that I do get TURNED OFF when a guy asks for it. If I want to do, I'll do it. Don't ask. I wouldn't ask them to go down on me. They will either do on their own or they won't.

Anal: LOL....I'm personally really into it. I am always the one to bring it up in conversation.

As for what Shimmer touched on, DPs!!! Man, I have been wanting to try that forever. I have done it on my own and that shit was CRAZY!! WHEW!! LOL!! Nothing like it. But, I'd like to find a couple willing participants and give that one a go.

LoL you're too funny. My boyfriend asks for oral alllll the time, at least once a day. Its getting kind of old. But before he started buggin me about it, I'd love to hear him say "suck my dick" or "suck my cock" Whoooo! I like to be submissive (I think thats the right word) lol. And I love aggressiveness on the male's part.

And I'd rather not ask him to give me oral. Ugh, that just sounds so...weird. lol. I'm not prude or uncomfortable, but he should go down there himself.

Miss Pumpkin

I love giving and receiving oral
graucho.gif
However I've never tried anal because my man's *ahem* is very *ahem* large and I think it would hurt like hell!!

little teaser

Quote:
Originally Posted by CantAffordMAC
LoL you're too funny. My boyfriend asks for oral alllll the time, at least once a day. Its getting kind of old. But before he started buggin me about it, I'd love to hear him say "suck my dick" or "suck my cock" Whoooo! I like to be submissive (I think thats the right word) lol. And I love aggressiveness on the male's part.

And I'd rather not ask him to give me oral. Ugh, that just sounds so...weird. lol. I'm not prude or uncomfortable, but he should go down there himself.

if hes asking you for oral alllll the time then you totally shouldnt feel weird to ask for it too. i know alot of woman say they dont like it and im wondering "why" your clit is the most sensitive spot and if done right you could have multiple orgasm's.. but i can also understand someone not getting into it if the one giveing it dont know what the hell there doing

V15U4L_3RR0R

Oral: I love both giving and receiving. I find it to very enjoyable and stimulating.
thmbup.gif

Anal: FULL WIN! Hahah I really enjoy anal a lot. I love talking about it and I love doing it. Lube is deffinately your freind. I'm a big fan of Liquid Silk but I can't use that with my Butt Plug so I have some thick water based stuff too. I also love warming up my fellers behind as well. I'm very lucky int he fact that I'm with someone very open minded and likes to experiement as much as I do. And I have to admit I'm a fan of anal fisting as well
greengrin.gif

ETA: I also well agree and recommend the DP orgasm. Absolutely the best.
eyelove.gif
clap.gif

aziajs

Quote:
Originally Posted by V15U4L_3RR0R
And I have to admit I'm a fan of anal fisting as well
greengrin.gif

Ok....I have never understood this. Fisting. Ok.....are we really talking a whole fist? I knew someone who liked vaginal fisting and my mind was blown because I could not imagine a whole fist up in me. I still can't to be honest.

V15U4L_3RR0R

Quote:
Ok....I have never understood this. Fisting. Ok.....are we really talking a whole fist? I knew someone who liked vaginal fisting and my mine was blown because I could not imagine a whole fist up in me. I still can't to be honest.

Yes a whole fist. It takes a lot of working up to though and it isn't for everyone. I've jsut found it to be something I enjoy very much and gets me off in a big way. Some of my best orgasms have come from being fisted in either hole.

NutMeg

I don't think anal fisting will ever happen for me, and vaginal will have to wait until I have kids, literally. My boyfriend can palm a basketball. His fists are huge, there's just no way. He can't even fit three fingers in me.

dollbabybex

god a fist up the bum....i couldnt even get one up the front....i have a hard enough time getting anything up there...not cos im frigid....but i guess im small...a few guys have said im too tight!lol...but most dont complain!

Raerae

LOL... You all are crazy =p

Oral, is good. I love giving head. Recieving it is good too. But giving it is way more satisfying. Maybe it's my submissive streak when it comes to bedroom activities, but it's one of my favorite things to do.

They should have added a, "spit or swallow" poll to this thread =p I'm def in the swallow catagory ;p I like giving head after we've had sex too. To kinda wind him down, or get him up again LOL.

Anal is good too. But typically I will only do that with my boyfriend. I'd have to be in a crazy dirty mood to do that on a one nighter (not that it hasn't happened b4). For those girls who are curious, you can always start out with like a small vib too. But it's better when it's bigger
winks.gif
LOL!

CantAffordMAC

Quote:
Originally Posted by little teaser
if hes asking you for oral alllll the time then you totally shouldnt feel weird to ask for it too. i know alot of woman say they dont like it and im wondering "why" your clit is the most sensitive spot and if done right you could have multiple orgasm's.. but i can also understand someone not getting into it if the one giveing it dont know what the hell there doing

well, It's not that i feel wrong asking him for it, I just am not so into it that I ask him everyday. I get bored with it. I think I have a problem "letting go" so that I can actually orgasm. I have a g-spot and clitoral orgasm if he fingers me after sex..I dunno I'm weird. I just have a problem having orgasms. my boyfriend knows what he's doing and it feels great, but after like 10 minutes of oral, what more can you do besides going from clit, to going in and out of the actual hole with his tongue (I don't want to be vulgar) then back to the clit, etc. It just gets old.

Quote:
Ok....I have never understood this. Fisting. Ok.....are we really talking a whole fist? I knew someone who liked vaginal fisting and my mine was blown because I could not imagine a whole fist up in me. I still can't to be honest.

Me neither. it just seems like it'd be bulky and awkward. It might even be impossible for me. I think the most I've gone is 3 or 4 fingers, and I asked for more and he tried but couldn't get them all in there lol.
lmao.gif

I couldn't even imagine anal fisting though. aghhhh

CantAffordMAC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raerae
LOL... You all are crazy =p

Oral, is good. I love giving head. Recieving it is good too. But giving it is way more satisfying. Maybe it's my submissive streak when it comes to bedroom activities, but it's one of my favorite things to do.

They should have added a, "spit or swallow" poll to this thread =p I'm def in the swallow catagory ;p I like giving head after we've had sex too. To kinda wind him down, or get him up again LOL.

Anal is good too. But typically I will only do that with my boyfriend. I'd have to be in a crazy dirty mood to do that on a one nighter (not that it hasn't happened b4). For those girls who are curious, you can always start out with like a small vib too. But it's better when it's bigger
winks.gif
LOL!

lol. I used to swallow everrrything. Then something happened and once it was in my mouth I almost threw it up, every single time. That happened for at least 6 months. Hopefully I'll get back into it though. Spitting is a hassle.

j_absinthe

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shimmer
Yay for teh buttsexor.

I second this "yay".

p.s. I imagine you saying this out loud in your Classic Dame lippie with a black turtle neck. Sooooooophistacted!

jdepp_84

Quote:
Originally Posted by labellavita7
My thoughts on oral.. for myself, it feels great, but I'd rather have sex. I don't mind giving him oral, but again I'd rather have sex.

Anal... I've tried it, and it felt weird so we didn't keep going, but I wouldn't be opposed to trying it again. I've only EVER done this with one person, I really really liked him a lot so he was the only one I've ever even considered doing it with. A lot of people like it and think it's great, but I prefer vaginal sex in different positions.

Totally agree on every word.