Oral/Anal sex

xoshopaholicxo

omg I can't believe I missed this thread! Read every single post. Great advice:]

I love receiving oral (that is the only way for me to orgasm!?) I get really turned on when he's fingering me &/or masturbating *yes i peek*. I don't mind giving it, but when he asks for it all the time, it's a PITA.

As for anal, I have tried a couple times. 1st time he put it in once & it was just too painful for me. Second time it lasted awhile, maybe 5 minutes or so, but i still wasn't relaxed. He did cum though...he loves it!

As for sex, playing w/ his balls gets him to cum like that *snaps finger* When we're in a rush & only have time for a quickie he tells me to grab his balls LoL

jildo

I'm a huge fan of oral - giving, receiving, they both get me off. Literally, I get into giving it so much that if I am a'kegeling away, I can totally get mine. BF prefers to give than receive (Thank you, whichever deity bestowed that upon me), and he's pretty friggin awesome at it, lol.

What-what-what in the butt? Toys? yes. Fingers? no. I have this thing about fingers and an ass. Just no. Penis? Negotiable, lol. BF is....really painfully well-endowed, and we call the first 10 mins of sex "negotiation" accordingly. I'm terrified of what he'd do to my ass.

Prior knowledge though, for the nervous ladies - Analease! Contains benzocaine, a light anesthetic. But beware, that's boon and bane. Pain is your friend - teaches you when a stopping point is near. If you numb it up, you may go sex nuts and get your bum scarred
ssad.gif
(That part didn't happen to me, luckily!)

I guess an addendum. I couldn't give birth naturally. My hips were fine, it was the canal and cervix that were unaccommodating. So some women CAN'T do the fisting thing.

Best thread evar. Hooray sex! Aside from those things, not much is off-limits. Pull the hair, thrust in the mouth, try to nail me into unconsciousness, by all means. All about trust. (and pursuit of a good time)

Moxy

Quote:
Originally Posted by MzzRach
Best. Thread. EVER.

tong.gif

choochoo.gif

Oral sex giving: to my man, yum.
receiving: i think he's affraid of my kitty
th_LMAO.gif
Poor guy isn't really into that. Too bad, he doesn't know what he's missing.
girl_devil.gif

Anal: we talked about it, but we don't really fancy it. I mean, poop comes out of ass
greengrin.gif
Why would he want to put his free willy where my poop comes from?
greengrin.gif

Moxy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mabelle
i like giving oral but!! it takes a long time for my man to get off, and i get horrible pain in my jaw and it locks up.

Mmm, i get that too, my jaw starts hurting like hell after some time.
th_dunno.gif

Mabelle, what do you do for the pain to stop?

jenee.sum

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moxy
th_dunno.gif

give him a handjob and/or do some seductive licking while looking him in his eyes.
graucho.gif

Moxy

Quote:
Originally Posted by jenee.sum
some seductive licking while looking him in his eyes.
graucho.gif

Rock on!
punk_.gif

Yep, seductive licking definitely works for me (hmm and him heehee) too. I only did the hand job once when my jaw started hurting. He sat up and sked "are you okay?" and i said "shush and lie down, i'm just resting"
th_LMAO.gif

cowsmoo

oh my goodness, THIS REALLY IS THE BEST THREAD EVER!

this whole time, my boyfriend has always told me that i was a freaking wacko for not enjoying oral that much and girls would keeeeeeeel to get some. dont get me wrong, its good and all, but i just prefer good ol sex in as many positions as possible.

as for giving him oral, i love it! i think nowadays when i reallyyy want him, i just start off with oral so that hes more aggressive. weird, eh?

buttsex, no thanks! there are times when hes trying to be sneaky sneaky and starts poking around there. what do i do? turn around and smack him. ):

aimerbijoux

I gave my my first blowjob to my boyfriend of 6 months last weekend. It was interesting, lol but I liked it. He went crazy for it
smiles.gif
So I guess thats what I loved so much about it.

Mabelle

Quote:
th_dunno.gif

i just have to take a bit of a break (usually only a couple mins). i use my hands, and lick here and there, but i just need to get my jaw moving normally again. I had upper and lower jaw surgery when i was a teenager, so my jaw locks and i get stifness and pain in it frequently, so i dont think theres too much i can do to stop it.

I hope its not too annoying for him, but it's somthing hell have to learn to liev with.

Moxy

I was thinking and actually realized, that when I have a short break to rest my jaw, he usually pulls me up on top and the fun part of both of us enjoying eachother begins
greengrin.gif

Sario

Quote:
Originally Posted by aimerbijoux
He went crazy for it
smiles.gif
So I guess thats what I loved so much about it.

ITA!
yahoo.gif

pat

OMG this thread should be given an award. hahahahahhahaa

I was cringing and laughing and thinking at the same time.

LMAO at the Johnson's baby lotion hahahahahaha. I will never look at the lotion the same way ever again. hahahahah

Girls who do anal, how do you prepare for it?! Do you poo before or like stick your finger and clean the inside?! Or do you just have your man stick it in there with a condom on? I'm so interested!

Shimmer

Quote:
Originally Posted by patty0411
OMG this thread should be given an award. hahahahahhahaa

I was cringing and laughing and thinking at the same time.

LMAO at the Johnson's baby lotion hahahahahaha. I will never look at the lotion the same way ever again. hahahahah

Girls who do anal, how do you prepare for it?! Do you poo before or like stick your finger and clean the inside?! Or do you just have your man stick it in there with a condom on? I'm so interested!

Um.
Well.
I recommend pooping before bed anyway, just because, and if you know you're gonna get all freaky...um. Yeah. Poop. Shower. Shave. Brush your teeth. Hop on. Ride 'em cowgirl.
Definitely use a condom.
Understand the...um...less hygienic side...of using the poop shoot.

Shimmer

Quote:
th_dunno.gif

Stop and start giving him a helluva hand job while relaxing your jaw and wiggling it side to side.

pat

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shimmer
Ride 'em cowgirl..

LOL... I was hoping that you would respond Shimmer! Thanks for the advice. hahahah..

I've always wondered about anal. I wanna try it but at the same time I'm scared as s***.

Shimmer

Well. If you can relax enough TO enjoy it, it's quite enjoyable. It's not something you necessarily want to do every time you play hide the salami, but it's still a fun venture out into kinkyville.
smiles.gif

ohnna-lee

Quote:
Originally Posted by CantAffordMAC
I absolutely love giving oral and I like receiving it too. Receiving oral is great, but it gets old after maybe 10-15 minutes, because I will not orgasm from it. I just recently began liking to give oral sex again (after not being into it for awhile--have no idea what happened there). I have to be careful when I give oral because I just might make him come (lol and usually I'm just trying to warm him up for sex--I don't want him to finish from oral) but trying new things with oral is fun to me, and hearing my boyfriend curse and make noises and curl his toes is such a turn-on.

Anal sex is so much fun, but it really hurts me. I had it 2 times with my first sex partner, and the first time was okay, the second time hurt. Then I had anal with my current boyfriend a few times, and we've had different outcomes. The first time we ever did it, he gave me oral first, and the sex was just so good. Now, everytime we try to do it, it hurts really bad. we lube it up, and try the fingers, but no matter what, I feel excrutiating pain. I'm not sure what else to try at this point.

But I have to agree with Shimmer--an anal orgasm by itself or anal orgasm + another kind of orgasm=probably the best orgasm I've ever had. Almost enough to make me blackout
rofl.gif

Try starting on your back, the muscles don't tense as much as if you are on your knees and you wouldn't be as self conscience as it would if he is peering down into your naughtiness.

Glimmer touched on having to get older to enjoy it, sorry but I have always been a freak. Double penetration is awesome I might add. I could go on and on... and on but I am not normal.

As far as oral... I have references! We all have our special talents...

A good reference is "Body of evidence" anal can hurt but it can get pretty damned awesome after the muscles have a chance to calm down. YOU NEVER WANT TO HAVE JUST ANYONE DO THIS, if you have some idiot that thinks he is playing a table tennis match and trying for lack of better wording "get all up inside that @$$!" Then no game, they can puncture your insides. It is your body, you have to be comfortable, it is partially his job to see that you are.

M.A.C. head.

We tried something new today.

Whodathunk that a handjob with some St Ives lotion could work so well? LOL

It's simple but it's saves your jaws some work.

M.A.C. head.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ohnna-lee

Glimmer touched on having to get older to enjoy it, sorry but I have always been a freak. Double penetration is awesome I might add. I could go on and on... and on but I am not normal.

You're more normal than you think LOL The difference is that you've actually DONE it hahahahaha

Double penetration has ALWAYS been one of my most prominent fantasies.