Oral/Anal sex

chocolategoddes

LOL! They talked about this on Glam Soup and I had to read.

I absolutely LOVE giving and receiving oral. I have to admit... I'm pretty good at sucking dick (hi mom and dad!) I know all the little tricks.
Never licked pussy before. Doubt that'll ever happen.

Never tried anal though I'm open to it. But you shouldn't do it so much that your asshole gets loose and when you fart it just makes a "whoosh" sound. Then you've had a bit TOO much anal, my dear.

Tasti_Butterfly

Quote:
Originally Posted by chocolategoddes
LOL! They talked about this on Glam Soup and I had to read.

I absolutely LOVE giving and receiving oral. I have to admit... I'm pretty good at sucking dick (hi mom and dad!) I know all the little tricks.
Never licked pussy before. Doubt that'll ever happen.

Never tried anal though I'm open to it. But you shouldn't do it so much that your asshole gets loose and when you fart it just makes a "whoosh" sound. Then you've had a bit TOO much anal, my dear.

LOL at the "whoosh"!!! haha. Anyways, I like both giving and receiving oral. Giving turns me on beyond belief. As far as anal. I don't normally do it and don't prefer it. It does hurt sometimes. Mainly I think because I am not good at controlling my sphincter muscle. But I like to try different things so I will do it and pretty much anything else for that matter.

NutMeg

Quote:
Originally Posted by laguayaca
Now I am a virgin and I have blushed and my jaw has dropped by reading this thread and even though I am scared to death/extremely excited of my wedding night I am still open to anything. I figure as much as I want to please my man he sure as heck better please me! I am a christian girl and all but the Bible plainly says "the bed is undefiled" there's no reason to shy away from things that are suppose to be so natural its really between you and your partner! Thanks for all the great tidbits of advice girls!

Congrats on your upcoming wedding. Exploring your sexuality is incredibly rewarding and exciting. Don't worry too much about your wedding night, whatever happens will be done with love and if things don't go exactly as planned, the wedding night is to your sex life as your wedding is to your marriage. The best is yet to come.
winkiss.gif

FullWroth

I guess I'm a freak of nature or somethin', you guys, because the sheer THOUGHT of giving oral just completely disgusts me. Like, we're talkin' physical revulsion here. I'm a *hands*-on kinda girl.
tong.gif

Lucky1288

Quote:
Originally Posted by FullWroth
I guess I'm a freak of nature or somethin', you guys, because the sheer THOUGHT of giving oral just completely disgusts me. Like, we're talkin' physical revulsion here. I'm a *hands*-on kinda girl.
tong.gif

Lol I was like that before I tried it. I thought it was gross as well but once i started doing it I loved it!! I guess It also had to do with seeing how much my bf enjoyed it, it made me want to do it for him.

Devoted2MAC

LOL! This is funny and weird but I LOVE talking about sex, so I figured I'd participate.

Oral: I LOVE giving oral, on guys and girls. I've always loved it. As far as receiving it, for me, it's such a personal thing and I have to really trust the person. I've never been the one to ask for it. I agree with many of you in that if he or she wants to do it, they'll initiate it.

Anal: I love it. Again, it's a trust thing. Start out slow, and the deeper the guy goes, OMG, the better!

Beauty Mark

Quote:
I agree with many of you in that if he or she wants to do it, they'll initiate it.

Because of stigma or one bad experience or something, I've been with people who won't try it until I ask. They usually realize that they enjoy it

Celly

As far as Oral I love giving and receiving. Just the thought of anal turns me off, I'm sorry but thats a one way street. I honestly think if a man wants to perform anal on a woman then he might as well be gay or Bi. Why would he want to perform anal when there is a vagina right there. Just one of those things that make you say hmmmm? lol

florabundance

Quote:
Originally Posted by Celly
As far as Oral I love giving and receiving. Just the thought of anal turns me off, I'm sorry but thats a one way street. I honestly think if a man wants to perform anal on a woman then he might as well be gay or Bi. Why would he want to perform anal when there is a vagina right there. Just one of those things that make you say hmmmm? lol

it's a tight hole and that in itself is a big attraction. and some guys love the sight of a booty

aint got nothing to do with being gay imo

Simply Elegant

Quote:
Originally Posted by florabundance
it's a tight hole and that in itself is a big attraction. and some guys love the sight of a booty

aint got nothing to do with being gay imo

Yeah I agree. Being gay is a lot more than just liking anal. It's not that simple.

User93

I can really understand guy wanting anal, its nothing to do with gayness, just like florabundance said, guys enjoy booty and wanna get inside, plus, it turns them on knowing they have that a deep connection with a girl so they go that far + feeling dirty and naughty. No gayness involved, gay ppl use ass not because of its attraction but errr cause they have no vajayjay.

Mizz.Yasmine

my bf loves anal sex but i wont let him do it alot. im afraid of getting hurt back there lol. is any1 else like that?

and oral is the best thing in the world to me lol. i love doing it for him more then getting it sometimes. he turns me on so much while i ''please'' him lol.

Nzsallyb

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mizz.Yasmine
my bf loves anal sex but i wont let him do it alot. im afraid of getting hurt back there lol. is any1 else like that?

i view it the same way that you do - an occasionaly thing to do.

i love oral - both giving and recieving -the look on his face
th_wink3.gif

NicksWifey

I'd rather give oral than receive it.
Does that make me weird? IDK, I just don't like it.

No thanks on anal. I had a pretty horrendous experience when my man accidentally slipped and it was ugh...very painful & bloody for a few days
weeping.gif

CantAffordMAC

Quote:
Originally Posted by NicksWifey

Nope, thats pretty much how I am too!
greengrin.gif

M.A.C. head.

Quote:
Originally Posted by NicksWifey

No thanks on anal. I had a pretty horrendous experience when my man accidentally slipped and it was ugh...very painful & bloody for a few days
weeping.gif

Oh my god girl
ssad.gif

I seriously cringed when I read that. I'm sorry.

I mean, I think anal is fun and different, but surprise butt sex = not cool.

KikiB

Not only does it kinda gross me out (you're going WHERE?!?) but when he tried to do it, I couldn't feel anything. I'd rather watch paint dry.

aziajs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alibi
....gay ppl use ass not because of its attraction but errr cause they have no vajayjay.

I want to use this as my signature!
th_LMAO.gif