Prep + Prime Lip / Face / Eye - What do you think? Opinions? Reviews?

user4

I might get me a sample to see how it works... right now i only use tinted moisturizer though, would it looks fine under that?

Midgard

Why, oh why can't this stuff work for me? I get more oily with it
ssad.gif

PLAYAGIRL

Quote:
Originally Posted by Midgard
ssad.gif

Same for me
ssad.gif
ssad.gif

Miss_Behave

Quote:
Originally Posted by sxychika1014
I might get me a sample to see how it works... right now i only use tinted moisturizer though, would it looks fine under that?

oh I wanna know this too!

Christina Victoria

Quote:
Originally Posted by sxychika1014

Apply your tinted moisturizer regularly, let it dry for 5-10 minutes, then apply a thin layer of Prep + Prime Skin ontop of the moisturizer, and give it another 5-10 minutes to dry. After the primer is dry and absorbed, apply foundation/other face products as usual. Hope this helps!

Christina Victoria

Quote:
Originally Posted by Midgard
ssad.gif

Try blotting excess oil away before you apply the primer, and then only apply a very thin layer. Let the primer absorb for at least 5-10 minutes, and apply a shine control foundation as usual. Once you have applied all of your face products, use a buffer brush (180 is my favorite) to wipe away any excess power, oil, or dirt. Hope this helps.
smiles.gif

Sushi_Flower

I used this today properly as in a full day out to uni and WOW this stuff is amazing. I usually have to use loads of Blot powder all over my face straight after applying foundation to get the matte look i want but with this my Studio Tech is the perfect velvety matte texture and i don't need to use Blot at all (i had to use it once just on my forehead very lightly in the middle of the day and usually have to reapply all over face couple of times in the day). It also looks amazing and flawless with it.
The shimmeryness was more visible to me today on my face but it's so subtle and natural looking and barely noticeable and just gives a subtle glow.

I think this is a must have for me. I'm ditching my oil free moisturiser and will be using my Blot powder ALOT less now!

galvanizer

I tried a sample too and liked it so much I had to buy the full sized. It also helps to keep foundation form sinking into my pores and fine lines. If I could add one thing it would be sunscreen so I could skip that step too. Great product!

Midgard

Quote:
Originally Posted by Christina_
Try blotting excess oil away before you apply the primer, and then only apply a very thin layer. Let the primer absorb for at least 5-10 minutes, and apply a shine control foundation as usual. Once you have applied all of your face products, use a buffer brush (180 is my favorite) to wipe away any excess power, oil, or dirt. Hope this helps.
smiles.gif

That's what I do already, but it doesn't work
ssad.gif
But thanks for answering!

pale blue

The only other primer I've used was the one from Laura Mercier (which smells like dirty socks to me), and MAC's primer wins hands down when I use a liquid foundation. I got a sample first, the MA said I'd love it and I did.

pumpkincat210

I have prep and prime lash and face. I love them both. The lash stuff makes my eyelashes longer and fatter. The face stuff is good for your foundation, it will last all day long and be supersmooth. I've had no problems with my face breaking out so far. I use it with studio tech and it works like a dream. Price is very reasonable for what they do. I want the lip stuff next!

mspixieears

Good to know about the p&p lip - got one off eBay at a decent price from a favourite seller and was wondering if it's any good. Must break it out. Wonder if it applies well on dry, chapped (& bitten) lips?

Bexx

Prep + Prime Face.

What was your experience with it? I am undecided whether to purchase or not. THanks!

beautenoir

I love it...can't live without it...go to your MAC counter and get them to put some on the back of your hand...it will feel really smooth and silky...then imagine how well your makeup will apply over that!...seriously, it's wicked...