Prep + Prime Lip / Face / Eye - What do you think? Opinions? Reviews?

lara

It's good for when you plan on wearing your foundation for longer than a couple of hours, but not necessary if you have good skin with normal/small pores. If you have oily skin with large pores, it's ace - it stops the pores from 'drinking' up the foundation and pooling unattractively, or at least delays it for an extended period of time.

Highly suggested if you do bridal make-up.

brandi

<3<3<3<3<3<3<3 i LOVE LOVE LOVE it!!! lets your foundation roll onto your face sooo evenly! get it!!!!!
eyelove.gif

veilchen

I also love it! It makes my skin sooo smooth, and as everyone else said: foundation stays put so much longer and applies quickly and evenly.

bocagirl

I like P&P lip. I use it after putting on my liner. I find for me that it's better when I put it on and leave it for a while, if I put on lipstick immediately it doesn't stay.

laurenmo88

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cruella
I tried the Prep & Prime Face and it felt fantastic but I did break out from it. So sad
ssad.gif

regarding this statement, i got prep & prime for my first time about a month ago - when i first applied it i broke out the next day, however i realized i had put on basically GOPS of this stuff and it must have clogged up pores - plus i didn't wash my face before using it!! so, if u want to give prep & prime another try, do it -- just wash ur face and lightly apply ...prep & prime really is the best skin product i own because it makes my makeup and skin look so flawless

giz2000

Quote:
Originally Posted by visivo
I am totally late on this prep+prime stuff, but they are intriguing -- wondering how you guys like them, specifically lip and face.

What exactly does the lip on do? Prolong color wear? Does it help to keep the color from migrating? Anything would be helpful, as the reviews were not...

Thanks!
wavey.gif

mollie

I like the face, lip and lash P&P..not crazy about the eye ones at all...the lip primer helps smooth out the lips, allows lipliner and lipcolor to go on smoothly and last a little longer than normal...

naynaykilla

mac prep and prime skin visage good or bad?

i just wanted to know what everyone thought about this product because I just bought some for my Mom for mother's day and i was curious to see if it was worth it or not.

llucidity

IMO it's great. My HG MU base right now,especially if you've got oily skin. It contains silicones (if im not wrong) which results in the application being really smooth and I'm in love with the (very) subtle shimmers.

The fact that it's always sold out at my MAC counter is an indication that it really is a good product. In fact, I had to wait for 2 months before getting mine.
icon_eek.gif

pumpkincat210

I love it! I don't use it everyday though because I love it soooo much! It really makes a difference in how my foundation lays.

naynaykilla

thank so much guys..that was really helpful!!!! I love all of the members on specktra b/c evryone is so nice and helpful!!!!! Have a great mother's day everyone!

libra14

I absolutely love it too. I got mine at Christmas. I use it 5 or 6x a week and it's not empty yet. It probably will be soon though. It's hard to tell from the packaging.

bottleblack

I like it, but it's not necessarily HG for me. I had to really scale down how much product I was using because it was causing breakouts - I can get by on less than half a pump!

jaimegirl

Newbie alert! I bought this today. Couldn't decide between this or Dr. Feelgood by Benefit. But I went with the obvious choice and i'm not disappointed!

2_pink

Im in love with this, it gives your skin a nice smooth finish so your foundation will go on really smooth.

mjacqueline

I really love this too. My skin feels smooth and my pores do look smaller. Foundation goes on like a dream after application.

lara

Quote:
Originally Posted by postpet2
anyone can tell me how much is this item selling in America?

Prep & Prime Skin retails for US$20.00.