Release dates for the UK

Status
Not open for further replies.

glam8babe

whens the holiday stuff out?

and are we getting the keepsake set? coz in the US its a macys exclusive i think

c00ki312

how come matte2 is not on the website yet? i already bought my e/s but wondering y its not ont he site...

glam8babe

anyone got the dates for holiday 07 yet?
will the holiday stuff be sold at counters or just stores and the site?

madkitty

yeah the holiday pretties will be at the counters. Im off tonight to get my matte haul
cutey.gif

melliquor

I am thinking all the Holiday stuff will be released on the 1 November. It is always the first Thursday of the month. Any collections that are coming out in November in the US will be out here 6 December.

glam8babe

Heres the dates: (not sure if they are right)
Antiquitease Colour - Nov 1st
Hierlooms brush sets - Nov 1st
Royal assets - Nov 1st

Finery - Dec 6th
Curiousitease - Dec 6th
MAC of beauty - Dec 6th
Metal-X - Dec 6th

Does anybody know if we will get the basic brush set too? because it says on the colour story thread its a Saks exclusive in the special packaging and the normal packaging will be a store exclusive which would be shit because the nearest MAC store to me is like 5 hours away

Mandypaul

Quote:
Originally Posted by glam8babe
Royal assets - Nov 1st

Finery - Dec 6th
Curiousitease - Dec 6th
MAC of beauty - Dec 6th
Metal-X - Dec 6th

Does anybody know if we will get the basic brush set too? because it says on the colour story thread its a Saks exclusive in the special packaging and the normal packaging will be a store exclusive which would be shit because the nearest MAC store to me is like 5 hours away

Hi do you know if them dates are for online also, thanks

Jot

Quote:
Royal assets - Nov 1st

Finery - Dec 6th
Curiousitease - Dec 6th
MAC of beauty - Dec 6th
Metal-X - Dec 6th

i might be wrong but i thought antiquitease is out on the 8th. I know my local counter is having an event day on the sat 10th, it would make sense to me to do it the weekend just after the release rather than a week after.

glam8babe

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jot
i might be wrong but i thought antiquitease is out on the 8th. I know my local counter is having an event day on the sat 10th, it would make sense to me to do it the weekend just after the release rather than a week after.

i really dont know! i just thought it was the first thursday of the month [when collections usually come out in the UK] but i dnt see why they would change it.. is this newcastle in fenwick?

glam8babe

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mandypaul
Hi do you know if them dates are for online also, thanks

well lately the website has been slow with puttin new products on.. usually about 2-3 days after they appear online but maybe they will do it on the same day like they used to

Jot

Quote:
i really dont know! i just thought it was the first thursday of the month [when collections usually come out in the UK] but i dnt see why they would change it.. is this newcastle in fenwick?

yeah i know its normally 1st thursday of the month but i think the poster said 8th. Yep its newcastle in fenwicks - they have a couple of people in to do makeovers
smiles.gif

glam8babe

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jot
yeah i know its normally 1st thursday of the month but i think the poster said 8th. Yep its newcastle in fenwicks - they have a couple of people in to do makeovers
smiles.gif

ohh thanks =) ill have to check it out!

Mandypaul

Hey guys i have just spoke to a lady on the mac online helpline, and she said that the christmas sets will be out in Nov, the she said next week. Hope she is right lol as she didnt give official dat.
I also asked the price for the brush sets and Royal assets eye sets.

Brush sets are : 39.00
Eye Sets : 25.00

I did not ask about the prices on the rest as the baby was not happy with me being on phone lol

Jot

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mandypaul
Hey guys i have just spoke to a lady on the mac online helpline, and she said that the christmas sets will be out in Nov, the she said next week. Hope she is right lol as she didnt give official dat.
I also asked the price for the brush sets and Royal assets eye sets.

Brush sets are : 39.00
Eye Sets : 25.00

I did not ask about the prices on the rest as the baby was not happy with me being on phone lol

ohh i thought the eye sets might be 28.00 - so yay £3 saved! ha ha as if that makes the difference

Status
Not open for further replies.