Release dates for the UK

Status
Not open for further replies.

melliquor

If you don't know yet... SS & BS is finally on the website. I just got back from Selfridges. It was awesome. They had a whole event going on. There was a couple dancing and a somebody playing the sax.

Guess what... they finally had some postcards. I got 3 Smoke Signal postcards. YAY!!!!!! Doing the happy dance.

girlstar

I'm not going to get to my Debenhams counter till tomorrow.. I kinda want Feline, because of all the raves on here.. but I've recently started using my fluidlines a lot, and therefore I dunno if it's worth it. Nothing in SS or BS intrigues me, nothing in A McQ does either.. and the only thing I'm looking forward to from Holiday is the set of softsparkles and the brush box MAYBE. :/

melliquor

I love the softsparkes. I can't wait for those to come out. I am hoping they have some nice pigment sets too. From AM... I am really looking forward to the LE paintpots and New Vegas. I use the paintpots everyday. I just love them. I am not spending much the next few months. I want to get a Chloe bag in December so I will need to save cut out my Mac haulage for a few mos. It will be so worth it though.

Lissa

Quote:
Originally Posted by girlstar
I'm not going to get to my Debenhams counter till tomorrow.. I kinda want Feline, because of all the raves on here.. but I've recently started using my fluidlines a lot, and therefore I dunno if it's worth it. Nothing in SS or BS intrigues me, nothing in A McQ does either.. and the only thing I'm looking forward to from Holiday is the set of softsparkles and the brush box MAYBE. :/

Must be the same Debenhams counter I go to
smiles.gif

I bought some stuff online last night, got Feline and 2 of the nail polishes

girlstar

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lissa
Must be the same Debenhams counter I go to
smiles.gif

Yes!! I just moved here though.. is there any MA's I should watch out for?
winks.gif
hehe

Lissa

Quote:
Originally Posted by girlstar
Yes!! I just moved here though.. is there any MA's I should watch out for?
winks.gif
hehe

I've only ever had one of the MAs there do my makeup, her name is Shameem. She's always been very helpful with me even though they are usually so busy in there that there are customers everywhere asking questions! The other girls' names I don't know, but the tall Asian girl with long hair I think is the manager and she's very nice. Last time I was in they had a new girl, I think she had a French accent, and she was super nice and helpful with my B2M.

There's one in particular I would really like to book a makeover with though, I was watching her do one once and I was amazed at her skill. If I find out her name I will let you know
smiles.gif

c00ki312

when is a mcqueen released and is it harrods only? OH and matte2 collection. when is that out??? anyone know?
sorry im a bit behind in their collections nowadays...thanks

melliquor

Quote:
Originally Posted by c00ki312
when is a mcqueen released and is it harrods only? OH and matte2 collection. when is that out??? anyone know?
sorry im a bit behind in their collections nowadays...thanks

I am not sure when McQueen is coming out. They advertised on Monday but when I went to Harrods and asked them, they said next Thursday. I would call on Monday and find out if it is out or not.

Matte and the other stuff is next Thursday.

glam8babe

mcqueen will most likely to be out on thursday.. i remember people telling me that the c-shock was gonna be out on a tuesday and i went on a wednesday and the girl said "we arent meant to sell these until thursday" but she stil let me buy some

melliquor

I just called Harrods and it won't be out until Thursday. I hate when they advertise a date and then release it earlier or later.

I am definately getting Plushlash on Thursday. I can't wait for Mattene to come out. The lippies sound gorgeous. Is Mattene out on Thursday as well? I so want those lippies. I am thinking of getting Seriously Rich, 40's Pink, Classic Dame, You say Tomato, and Powersuit.

I think from Matte 2... i will be only getting a few eyeshadows, Newly Minted and possible one of the purples.

glam8babe

does anyone knows if they are gonna sell the holiday 07 stuff at mac counters or is it just in stores and online?
how much will the stuff cost?

will we be getting the keepsake set?

and im sure i heard somewhere that the BASIC BRUSH SET is just an exclusive in the US? i doubt that will be right because i dont see why we shouldnt get it but i just want to make sure!

Mandypaul

Hi i rang my local mac store (liverpool) and they said they will be getting the holiday collections but they were not too sure on the correct dates yet
smiles.gif
i cant wait for them to come out. In a way ime glad the US get them first as then i can see some great swatches and reviews on the different sets before i make my choice
smiles.gif

Jot

Quote:
Originally Posted by madkitty
any answer on whether mcqueen is Harrods only?

i think online and in harrods - my local MAC stand thought they might be getting them too.

Status
Not open for further replies.