Release dates for the UK

Status
Not open for further replies.

melliquor

Release dates are the first thursday of every month. McQueen collection is a Harrods exclusive collection being released on 1 October. AM will be on the website but I don't know the date though.

Wintertulip

Hey, I just wanted to say that last week I went to the MAC counter in the Leeds Harvey Nichols. I asked about the new ranges and the MUA said they would be coming out Wednesday the 5th September. I checked that it wouldn't be Thursday, and she said that they were coming a day early.
Also that they probably would not be stocking the Kohl Power liners, as those were the only thing they had not been trained in (although she did say "Never say never").
Just to let everyone know.
(I hope she was right or I will have had a wasted trip to Leeds on Wednesday!)

Wannabe Junkie

Thanks for the info wintertulip. I really want to go and buy the smoke signals quads. Only trouble is I'm pretty sure I'm in early labour now, better make sure I hurry up so that I can send my hubby to HN on Wednesday with a list, lol!!

Hi, newbie here, just phoned Harvey Nicks in Edinburgh and it sounds like the new collections are in - please don't buy all the Whirlwind before I get there tonight!
cheerleader.gif

melliquor

That bloody sucks. I am not going to Selfridges until Friday. The only lemming I really have with this collection is the Feline Kohl Power. I really hope they have them in. It isn't on Mac website yet though.

Did anybody actually buy anything today?

Wintertulip

Well I went to HN Leeds today, and they had the full range, including the kohl liners in, so I was happy. I ended up buying only Feline (1st black eyeliner ever), Raven and Stormwatch. I looked at Thunder but it looked really similar to my purple Ruby+Millie e/s. I wanted Mystery and Orpheus but I didn't like how they swatched on me, so I'll wait for the ones in the McQueen collection.
Anyone else buy anything?

ratoo

No, I almost did.I went to Covent Garden today to have a look. I already have all the shadows as my mum bought them for me when she was in the States. I'm after the kohl powers and some lipsticks, smoke signal pigment and whirlwind. Does anyone know if we can B2M for LE lipsticks?

Lissa

Quote:
Originally Posted by Indian Barbie
anybody know when it will be released on the website?

This is what I was wondering, I've been checking all day

Quote:
Originally Posted by melliquor
Did anybody actually buy anything today?

Just Whirlwind n/p but that was all I was really after - I looked at Wildfire but it wasn't really grabbing me. Whirlwind on the other hand is da bomb
cheerleader.gif

Hope you can get what you want this weekend!

glam8babe

I went on live chat [MAC ofcourse] and the M/A said that McQueen will be at all stores and counters and wont be a shop exclusive like you are all saying. Also on the New Woman magazine website it said "out at all mac counters in October"

Indian Barbie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lissa
This is what I was wondering, I've been checking all day

Me too! Gotta have my smoke signals!

melliquor

Why isn't it on the bloody website? I am going to Selfridges tomorrow anyways. I can't wait to get Feline and maybe Silver Fog. Nothing else looks very exciting.

Does anybody know if the the new pro colours are out yet? Last time I asked the pro store, they said they would be out in September. I might go to Covent Garden after Selfridges tomorrow to see what they have. Also, try to get some free samples of pigments. I can't wait for tomorrow.

melliquor

Quote:
Originally Posted by glam8babe
I went on live chat [MAC ofcourse] and the M/A said that McQueen will be at all stores and counters and wont be a shop exclusive like you are all saying. Also on the New Woman magazine website it said "out at all mac counters in October"

I wonder when they changed that then. Harrods is still advertising it as an exclusive to them. It would be easier if it was at other stores besides Harrods. I can't wait for McQueen and New Vegas. I am getting a few of New Vegas.

Indian Barbie

I'm getting well impatient now! I want my Smoking eyes quad! Why isn't it online yet ahhh.

Lol sorry had a moment there.

Lissa

Quote:
Originally Posted by Indian Barbie
I'm getting well impatient now! I want my Smoking eyes quad! Why isn't it online yet ahhh.

Lol sorry had a moment there.

I know! I need those nail polishes! I really can't be bothered to face the traffic and queues in town tomorrow, I wanted to order my stuff online
ssad.gif

It's weird isn't it, they are usually online on the same day as they're released at counters

melliquor

I just called and confirmed they are definately out. I really hope they haven't sold out of anything yet.

Indian Barbie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lissa
I know! I need those nail polishes! I really can't be bothered to face the traffic and queues in town tomorrow, I wanted to order my stuff online
ssad.gif

It's weird isn't it, they are usually online on the same day as they're released at counters

If I could, I would go to a counter but there's none nearby! I'm checking the site frequently for them to update it!
th_remoteImage-61.gif

How much will a quad be? Because I have no money and I'm putting it on a credit card.

*EDIT*

I just phoned customer service (0870 034 2999) and they have the whole smoke signals collection available through mail order at that number! WOO!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts