Release dates for the UK

Status
Not open for further replies.

glam8babe

and i was on the US mac site on the MAC CHAT LIVE and the M/A said we shud be getting them TODAY :| i didnt beleive it because obviously we get ours later.. but im pretty sure they r out on the 1st because its the first thursday of the month

Mandypaul

Quote:
Originally Posted by glam8babe
and i was on the US mac site on the MAC CHAT LIVE and the M/A said we shud be getting them TODAY :| i didnt beleive it because obviously we get ours later.. but im pretty sure they r out on the 1st because its the first thursday of the month

I am so hoping that they will be out on the first, the lady i spoke with did say next week, so hope hope. I also so hope that the eye pallates are 19.00 and she has got it wrong, but she did put me on hold for a few seconds and checked with somebody and then said 25.00, i am so hoping she is wrong lol

I am so exited about the holiday sets, as i have only just started collecting mac, and these will be my first ones so yay
cheerleader.gif

glam8babe

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mandypaul

I am so exited about the holiday sets, as i have only just started collecting mac, and these will be my first ones so yay
cheerleader.gif

same
greengrin.gif

Mandypaul

Hey guys just double checked with mac on the release dates and prices of the christmas collection, and it is the 1st Nov yay
And prices for eye and lip palette are:

Eyes 25.00
Lips 19.00

Not long now ime so exited to get my stuff i am so sad lol, i have my shopping basket all ready for my boyfriend to buy for christmas
choochoo.gif

Jot

Grr why are they not doing their event at my counter till the following sat! i hope they don't sell out - however i did find out its with a top mac artist
smiles.gif

Mandypaul

oooh that should be good :) i wanna go too lol, ime buying my stuff online so ime hoping its not too slow and puts it online nice and quick.

ritchieramone

I'l have to buy mine online as well, but I'll be away from home when it will go up on the site (unless they're as slow as they were the last couple of collections). I was going to take my laptop but it looks as if I won't have any wifi access either so I'm pinning all my hopes on my sister remembering to order it for me.
sweatdrop.gif

Mandypaul

Quote:
Originally Posted by ritchieramone
I'l have to buy mine online as well, but I'll be away from home when it will go up on the site (unless they're as slow as they were the last couple of collections). I was going to take my laptop but it looks as if I won't have any wifi access either so I'm pinning all my hopes on my sister remembering to order it for me.
sweatdrop.gif

Yea i have a feeling they are going to be slow getting it up online
thmbdn.gif
i know that the shops will have it in tomorrow but online :confused:
u will have to ring your sister and be like " order order" lol, i am not sure whether to go the shops yet? i would rather order online as the mac counter can get so busy and at home i can have a coffee and order away lol, also its my boyfriend who is buying me all the stuff and he is in work tomorrow so he is leaving me he credit card
drools.gif
lol so i suppose i would have to order online with that.

amy_forster

All the xmas sets like eyeliners, pigments, plushglasses etc apparently come out 1st thursday in december along with metal x and of beauty. Thats what the ma at my local store said. HTH.

glam8babe

ohh and does anybody know the prices of 'of Beauty' and Sculpt n Shape please

i know that the piggie sets are £24 each but i have no idea on the other collections. thanks

glam8babe

omg im soo annoyed :O
they have all the new stuff on the site which was meant to b out 6th December
so does anybody know that they are out at counters/stores yet? or just on the site until 6th?
xxx thanks

amy_forster

Quote:
Originally Posted by glam8babe
omg im soo annoyed :O
they have all the new stuff on the site which was meant to b out 6th December
so does anybody know that they are out at counters/stores yet? or just on the site until 6th?
xxx thanks

How annoying is it?!? They give you a release date and then release it all nearly a week early. Ugh.
th_confused_new.gif
I dropped into debenhams at mhall by chance and found everything out so I rang nottingham so I could go get my discounted goodies & they released on saturday 1st. I went this morning and metal-x has sold out bar the pink e/s & some of the glitter liners.
thmbdn.gif
Proper poopy.
cry.gif
I'm so annoyed. What is the point in a release date if you're going to release early?!? I ask you that. Answers on a postcard please.
thmbup.gif

JustDivine

Yea, any word on the Originals? It has been released earlier than planned in the US....

OT, I am going to be in the States when Fafi hits stores on Feb 13th!!!!

glam8babe

well i deffo think originals is out on the 3rd jan - someone said 26th december but i didnt really think it would be out then. and its not on the website now so it must be the 3rd jan x

amy_forster

It won't surprise me if its released early. I'm not sure when but I'd guess it'll be out before thursday! They don't have anything left in a lot of stores from the xmas releases!

Luceuk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jot
They are in the stores now (metrocentre at least!) and selling out fast x

I was in the Metro Centre yesterday and managed to get the Metallic eyes, they were sold out online last week so I was suprised they had any, most of the other sets were sold out.

Does anyone know when the Sculpt and Shape is out? If it is already I can't find it on the website.

Status
Not open for further replies.