Release dates for the UK

Status
Not open for further replies.

amy_forster

Quote:
Originally Posted by amber_j
Did they say why, amy?

I hope this doesn't mean they're also going to push back the release dates for Neo Sci-Fi etc. I've already e-mailed MAC to check the likely month for its release but haven't heard back yet.

They didn't say. I hope they don't push everything else back as well, that'd be ridiculous. But it does seem like they didn't have any planned collections for may so maybe thats why.

I wonder what we're getting & when!
choochoo.gif

glam8babe

im so excited for it
greengrin.gif
but not as excited as before it was released in the US
ssad.gif
my excitement dies down abit once everyones raved about it

im gettin ready for naughty nauticals lol

c00ki312

euristocrats is online now! but they have the LE triangle next to the l/s...i thought they were perm?

glam8babe

i know.. i doubt they will be perm like people were saying
ive never known an exclusive to be perm?? also its very rare they make items perm, it took them about 8 months to make slimshines perm because of their popular demand

MsCocoa

Well regardless of when Heatherette comes out I'm prepared, I just hope I don't have drama with the delivery!

c00ki312

Quote:
Originally Posted by MsCocoa
Well regardless of when Heatherette comes out I'm prepared, I just hope I don't have drama with the delivery!

OT: lol every collection that comes out i get it online and perm stuff from the store. the delivery guy always seem to be the same guy delivering all my mac. he literally knocks once and tries to drive off before i get to the door then he says i take too long to answer the door. the arse!

browneyedbaby

Quote:
Originally Posted by sillymoo
I've just read in the ES magazine that the MAC nautical collection will be out next week!!

Really?!!! That's seems too early.

sillymoo

Quote:
Originally Posted by browneyedbaby
Really?!!! That's seems too early.

I know, that's what i thought when i read it as well!

theend

That'll be good if it's true. Seems like all the new collections are out in June and there's nothing for May for the UK.

JustDivine

I'm sure it will be out next week; Heatherette was a limited distribution release which means that most places haven't had a collection since Fafi which was in March. I think that as stated in the other thread, and in line with the other European release dates that the first Thursday will be it.

Plus, magazines like ES get their info straight from the source; theirs is definitive rather than speculative like we do here!

-moonflower-

It's out in May. I saw a poster for it at the weekend, and my counter was advertising the event. But I've forgotten the date.

tigerli17

I asked today at the Pro store in London, they said Naughty Nauticals is first thursday of May which is May 1st. Which sucks for me coz I'm mega poor now and don't get paid again till the 15th :'(

Status
Not open for further replies.