Release dates for the UK

Status
Not open for further replies.

ilovegreen

So does that mean it will be online a few days before
smiles.gif

I only want the 2 blue pigments and the 2 grey shadows + the mineralised foundation.

tigerli17

No idea, it might all hit online and in shops at the same time maybe?

I think I only want the 4 pigments and the 2 nail lacquers now. I can live without the lipsticks I think....although I think i'm the only person in the world which has a weakness for glazes :-/

melliquor

I can't wait for Thursday for NN and the new foundation. Does anybody know when Dazzleglass is being released?

macmistress

where can i view the skin sheen and naughty naughticles collection? I fly out on 29th, then to another country on 30th and it being the middle east i doubt they will have the latest collections?

JustDivine

They should have the lastest collections in the Middle East.....I believe they're on the same timescale for new releases as Europe. Well at least they were when I was in Dubai last year....

The UK online site now has up Naughty Nauticals - including the Stowaways quad that is restricted to Nordstrom in the US, Skinsheen, Mineralize powder foundation. Just spent loads!

browneyedbaby

I'm really not sure if anything is special enough for me to want to buy right now! Hmm... need to browse the swatches again!

glam8babe

im glad its out
greengrin.gif
at least we didnt have to wait weeks n weeks after the US

i only want: mutiny, ensign, port red and pandamonium and im gettin stuff from heatherette (stuff i cudnt get before) and some stuff from the perm line

melliquor

YAY... NN is out today. I am going at lunch time to check it out. I can't wait to see the new loose foundation.

glam8babe

i cant wait to order my stuff tomorrow
greengrin.gif

btw Heatherette has been took down on the site but they still have some products left if you search their names, they have Smooth harmony b/p, both nail polishes, both lashes, both quads, both pink lipglass's, all the pencils and i think thats it. All of the lipsticks are sold out

ilovegreen

Quote:
Originally Posted by melliquor
YAY... NN is out today. I am going at lunch time to check it out. I can't wait to see the new loose foundation.

As soon as I got my parcel at work this morning I put the foundation on and I love how it feels on my skin. I'm definately converted to he power of minerals.
Wish I had put my primer on first though

ritchieramone

I noticed that Beauty Powder Blush had gone as well. I'm not all that bothered, but I thought it was odd that although I could add it to my basket by looking at past orders, I couldn't get the exact same things by using the search or clicking on the BPB link. Weird!

amber_j

I swatched a few things in the Covent Garden store today. The non-blue e/s are much nicer than I expected, especially Shore Leave. I hope this collection doesn't sell out too quickly. I need to save up to buy all the things I want!

MsCocoa

I haven't seen it in person but both skinsheen and nn have been an anti-climax for me, at least I can look forward to the other collections!

Claire84

When I went to look at the NN collection yday I asked one of the artists when the Dazzleglass collection would be out, and he said it should have been out that day but they hadn't received the stand for it (I dom't think the products had turned up either cos he said they hadn't got to try them out yet or see them properly).

Claire84

Okay, I was at MAC again y'day and again asked about the Dazzleglasses. The girl I spoke too didn't seem to know what a Dazzleglass was, but she went and asked one of the other girls working there and apparently they were supposed to have been out already, but there have been delays with the packaging and at the moment they don't knopw when they're going to be released. She just said to keep popping in to ask or just check the website.

I can't wait to get my mitts on them when they eventually come out!
smiles.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.