Release dates for the UK

Status
Not open for further replies.

ilovegreen

It should be next week Thursday (the first thursday in the month) and will probably be online a day or two before.

glam8babe

i cant wait
greengrin.gif

DirtyPlum

I'm not sure when Dazzleglass will be released... we have already received tendertones and Neo-Sci Fi etc in store but no DG yet.

ilovegreen

Quote:
Originally Posted by DirtyPlum
I'm not sure when Dazzleglass will be released... we have already received tendertones and Neo-Sci Fi etc in store but no DG yet.

Say it ain't so DP I don't know how much longer I can wait for these I can hear the glitter fairies in my head already !!
ssad.gif

On another thread they said there was a problem with packaging but how hard can it be to get Mac's black boxes right ?

DirtyPlum

OMG Dazzleglass is in the house!! Be warned... there will be some serious parting with cash! THEY ARE BEAUTIFUL!

Kayteuk

OKay it may just be me. But why has MACs UK website have everything so much later than the US?! Its not fair!
They seem to have about 5 collections out. We just have Viva glam and NN. Im going on there daily, and we stil having nothing on maccosmetics.co.uk

I feel like writing a long letter to them! Most companies have managed to get same day release for US and UK. Whats going on MAC!

Moxy

I have to agree, I keep checking mac's UK website for new collections and they seem so far behind. Can't wait for Tendertones and Dazzleglasses to be available online!! Any idea when might that be, since Tendertones are already available on some counters and stores?
smiles.gif

DirtyPlum

Did anyone else receive a MAC Summer 2008 leaflet in the post? I receive all the monthly MAC emails but its a first for something in the post... its a few pages showing neo-sci fi... and the 'Kelly Brook' visual.

glam8babe

Quote:
Did anyone else receive a MAC Summer 2008 leaflet in the post? I receive all the monthly MAC emails but its a first for something in the post... its a few pages showing neo-sci fi... and the 'Kelly Brook' visual.

what kelly brook visual!? or is this something else you got seperately? lol

x.DOLLYMiX.x

Quote:

I received this I was soo happy lol I have never received one of them before. I was rather chuffed
yes.gif
. I dont know about the Kelly Brook visual though ?

DirtyPlum

lol... sorry my mistake... I just think the model looks like kelly brook - y'know the neo-sci fi one where the model is wearing the orange dress.

glam8babe

ohhh i thought i was missing something there haha coz i just bought a kelly brook bikini and when you mentioned that i thought she might be the new icon for 2008 or something :| lol

Claire84

I got the wee leaflet throuhg the door today too.
smiles.gif

Oh and madkitty, Future Earth will be released soon, it has just been a tad delayed. The M/A at my local counter said they're hoping it'll be out within the next week or so.
smiles.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.