Release dates for the UK

Status
Not open for further replies.

madkitty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Claire84
I got the wee leaflet throuhg the door today too.
smiles.gif

Oh and madkitty, Future Earth will be released soon, it has just been a tad delayed. The M/A at my local counter said they're hoping it'll be out within the next week or so.
smiles.gif

brill thanks for that - if anyone see's it gimme a shout LOL although I am slightly falling in love with my sugar face polish from The Sanctuary at the mo
thmbup.gif

DirtyPlum

Hmmm... so I wonder what the deal on Colour Forms is???

We got told that it would be released here in August but nothing has been confirmed yet. Like nothing...

I should be going on training in July so hopefully will get the lowdown then...
Thats the one I am holding out for.

Unless other MAC UK MUAs on here have heard anything? who else is here other than Shorty??

melliquor

Quote:
Originally Posted by DirtyPlum

We got told that it would be released here in August but nothing has been confirmed yet. Like nothing...

Unless other MAC UK MUAs on here have heard anything? who else is here other than Shorty??

Isn't the Nordstroms' exclusives usually an exclusive to Selfridges? Novel Twist was only at Selfridges last year... not even online.

DirtyPlum

Quite possibly... I will let you know as soon as I hear anything. But having seen swatches on a blog of the next few collections, I can honestly say I will be saving a lotta money!

madame_morbid

Quote:

From the quick 5 minute flick through the update stuff I've seen, Colour Forms is Selfridges only.
thmbdn.gif

I think it's still on track for August though.

Catatonia

Hello
smiles.gif
I'm new here and new to MAC so I have a question that will probably sound stupid lol... but will these be available in all Selfridges?

Ang9000

If there is a MAC counter in the selfridges, then they should be.

The only collections you wont find in selfridges are ones which they make a harrods or harvey nicks exclusive

DirtyPlum

No, you cant get Heatherette in London anymore.

Went on training yesterday and can confirm the following. But havent got my book to hand so will double check tonight and edit if necesarry.

Just to update you on the collection launch dates:

August
Colour forms – Selfridges only
Starflash

September
Overrich
Cult of Cherry

October
Emanuel Ungaro
Suite Array
Cremesheen (LS will be perm but nail laq LE)
Sheer Minerals
Mineralize
Manish Arora – Harrods & online only

madkitty

Quote:
No, you cant get Heatherette in London anymore.

Went on training yesterday and can confirm the following. But havent got my book to hand so will double check tonight and edit if necesarry.

Just to update you on the collection launch dates:

• <LI agkrF="0" hMo1q="7">Colour Forms August - Selfridges exclusive<LI agkrF="0" hMo1q="3">Starflash August - all locations<LI agkrF="0" hMo1q="1">Lustre Twins - US only<LI agkrF="0" hMo1q="3">Overrich Sept, 5 pigm will be perm at Pro - all locations<LI agkrF="0" hMo1q="3">Cult of Cherry September - all locations<LI agkrF="0" hMo1q="1">Emanuel Ungaro October - all locations<LI agkrF="0" hMo1q="1">Gold Fever US only
    ssad.gif
    <LI agkrF="0" hMo1q="1">Suite Array October - all locations<LI agkrF="0" hMo1q="1">CremeSheen November - all locations. All ls will be perm but nail laquer LE<LI agkrF="0" hMo1q="1">Manish Arora October - Harrods and Online only
  • Sheer Minerals / Mineralize TBC

so theyre the same dates as the US releases?

ritchieramone

Thanks very much for that info, DirtyPlum!
thmbup.gif

I've been looking forward to Colour Forms so much that I'd kind of forgotten about Starflash. I'm really keen to see the new finish for the eyeshadows though so I think I'll be picking up 4 or 5 of them.

DirtyPlum

JasmineBarley - I can only assume that face charts for Starflash will not be published online. Its a small collection like Cool Heat and similarly wont have face charts up on the site.

Lustre Twins and Gold Fever wont be coming over this side of the pond...

Yes, Manish will be available in harrods and online.

Ang9000

So will we not be able to get Colour forms online at all? I hate exclusives! Means I cant use my pro card
ssad.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.