Release dates for the UK

Status
Not open for further replies.

SamMakeup

Re: UK release dates

I spoke to MAC soho on Friday and Balloonacy is in STORES in April (which is only a few days away!!!)

madkitty

I spoke to my store this morn and they have not heard of it - she said they go to their update next week so its not looking like it will be for a couple of weeks yet girls :-(

miss_amy

Bad news girlies - Balloonacy is a Selfridges exclusive !
ssad.gif

Was speaking to my MA today and she gave me news. She wasn't even sure if it was going to be on the website.

sparkler

that's ridiculous...surely, it should be on the site?!

my brother lives in manchester though, so perhaps a visit is in order! just need a definite date now, think that's gonna be too much to ask though, boo.

SamMakeup

ooo, another update, MAC Head Office are saying its going to be available online only.....

well, I've got my Helium though, sent over by a friend from the US (its soooo lush!) and a Viz a Violet on its way!!!

SamMakeup

Quote:
Originally Posted by miss_amy
Bad news girlies - Balloonacy is a Selfridges exclusive !
ssad.gif

Was speaking to my MA today and she gave me news. She wasn't even sure if it was going to be on the website.

Amy, she we start a sweepstake on this, we've both got different info from 'supposed' people in the know...
rofl.gif

mango88

I ask my HOF Guildford today and they said its a Harvey Nicks exclusive only and not out till June!

amy_forster

I've had a lot of mixed messages on this one. I've been told my store will be getting it but not till end of april at the earliest, more likely june. They go on update sometime around the 16th of april so I should get more info then!!! Sorry I can't be more help!

Glitters

I sure hope Balloonacy hits the site and store SOON!! I need that Silly Girl lipglass, along with other things from this collection.

sparkler

i had bought the quad and perky l/g off a girl in america, but i've cancelled the order now - i think i'm just getting caught up in the hype - all i really want is the bright purple eyeshadow. ha.

amy_forster

Well, I have nothing really concrete as yet :confused: but here goes....

clap.gif
Strange Hybrid....3rd May
ssad.gif
Ballonacy....HOF exclusive (not sure on the date yet)
cheerleader.gif
C-Shock....Early July

All the smaller collections such as slimshines and tendertones are in between strange hybrid and C-shock I think. Theres some new summer bags too I think.

Don't quote me as gospel on the dates but thats what I've got so far!!!
type.gif

Turbokittykat

Quote:
Originally Posted by amy_forster
Well, I have nothing really concrete as yet :confused: but here goes....

clap.gif
Strange Hybrid....3rd May
ssad.gif
Ballonacy....HOF exclusive (not sure on the date yet)
cheerleader.gif
C-Shock....Early July

All the smaller collections such as slimshines and tendertones are in between strange hybrid and C-shock I think. Theres some new summer bags too I think.

Don't quote me as gospel on the dates but thats what I've got so far!!!
type.gif

I was told Selfridges exclusive for Balloonacy, not HOF, and that it's expected during June, if the update books are to be believed. So much conflicting information *sigh*

KawaiiPrincess

I emailed MAC and I got some dates about upcoming collections.

Moonbathe - 4th June
Balloonacy - 4th June
Sunstrip - 4th June
C-Shock - 2nd July

Hope this helps!
smiles.gif

ritchieramone

Quote:
Originally Posted by KawaiiPrincess
Hope this helps!
smiles.gif

Definitely!

I was hoping to get definite dates soon - especially for C-Shock - so I can *try* to keep my spending in order in preparation for a monster haul.
cheerleader.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts