Release dates for the UK

Status
Not open for further replies.

Girl about town

hhhm im not sure about style warriors might get purple rite otherwise im not that fussed i have eversun and the bronzers, i want more illamasqua though so might get that instead!!

ritchieramone

I've been feeling a bit bleh about this collection and quite a few of the recent ones as well. I like the look of Bright Force, but I have enough yellows and nothing much else appeals to me. I'll probably get Vibrant Grape but things I was considering like the lustre drops would just end up shoved in the back of a drawer and ignored. I'm beginning to learn from my past shopping mistakes and recognise which things will only be a passing novelty for me!

I'm also fancying an Illamasqua shopping spree so I need to get to the Glasgow Debenhams for a good look sometime soon.
th_drool.gif

LoopyLoo

Hello, I'm new to this section of the board and so not part of the crowd yet, so feel free to ignore me
winks.gif

I got VG but have been really dispapointed with it. It's not very pigmented on and doesn't stay on like other mac es's, even with UDPP and Painterly - really quite disappointed and too similar to nocturnell when swatched, imho - but with less staying power.

Looks fab in the pan though

ritchieramone

th_hello2.gif

Oh well, sounds like Vibrant Grape, my one Style Warrior purchase won't be worth the wait when it arrives in the post! I don't have Nocturnelle though so that's something but I guess I'll have to really pack it on to get much colour payoff.

iadoremac

Quote:
Originally Posted by LoopyLoo
Hello, I'm new to this section of the board and so not part of the crowd yet, so feel free to ignore me
winks.gif

I got VG but have been really dispapointed with it. It's not very pigmented on and doesn't stay on like other mac es's, even with UDPP and Painterly - really quite disappointed and too similar to nocturnell when swatched, imho - but with less staying power.

Looks fab in the pan though

yeah i have heard alot of complaints about vg and bf. too many mixed reviews on this collection but it was a promising one though. prefer rose romance to this

LMD84

i bought vg and bf and both are fine to me! great payoff when over udpp and even better when vg is used with nice vice paint pot and bf over stillife paint
smiles.gif
i also have nocturnelle shadow and it is nothing like vg. not in the pan or on skin in my opinion.

both shadows to me were well worth it.

Paradise213

Is Naked Honey the only collection coming out in July? Surely they wouldn't just put out a small collection is July and 3 in august??

LMD84

annoyingly naked honey is the only collection out in july... the summer trend bags may come out but that's not really a collection.

sucks because i don't want anything from naked honey!

ritchieramone

Kind of disappointing for July, but a lot of the upcoming collections are looking good, so I guess we can save our cash for later on in the year.
smiles.gif

pinknatpink

I was told by mac customer services that the 226 brush is gonna be repromoted in July in the UK, so I figured colour craft was coming out in July
001_unsure.gif

Sojourner

I'm absolutely busting for the fall collection (I forgot the name) with the Starflash shadows and the Pearlglides (no Wolf or Miss Fortune though...how silly!)...does anyone roughly know when this collection will be released here?

Whisperwar

I know it's supposed to be Nordies exclusive, but are we going to get ANY of the graphic gardens stuff in the UK. I want a look box sooo badly!

Susimoo

I'm with you! Just saw the new site at Debenhams today, beautiful.
Congrats on your pregnancy. Hope all goes well.

Status
Not open for further replies.