Release dates for the UK

Status
Not open for further replies.

iadoremac

Looks like we are getting Naked Honey and Colour craft in July. Its been confirmed for Germany so should be same for UK

sherby2722

I rang mac customer service and they said colour craft is definitly not coming out until august 4th
thmbdn.gif
. So looks like we will jus have to wait and see.

LMD84

boo! i was hoping for it in july! i'm skipping naked honey so it looks like it'll be a cheap month for me!

sherby2722

Quote:
Originally Posted by LMD84
boo! i was hoping for it in july! i'm skipping naked honey so it looks like it'll be a cheap month for me!

Same here nothing interests me from naked honey.But this way i can save up for colour craft and the fall collections
yahoo.gif

sherby2722

^^^when i rang mac yesterday they said that the release date for love that look has yet to be confirmed. Hopefully we will get it in July
th_dunno.gif

iadoremac

absolutely hate this confusion. I just called MAC at harrods and a lovely lady told me that they are expecting Naked Honey and Colour Craft in July however they have not been to update and update is coming up in 2 weeks and thus they have not see colour craft and they do not even know what it looks like or what it is.

DirtyPlum

^^ yep. I have only seen CC from pics on here... we will see the full collection in Julys Update. Thats just how it is, things take their time to trickle down to the Great that is Britain.

iadoremac

Quote:
Originally Posted by DirtyPlum
^^ yep. I have only seen CC from pics on here... we will see the full collection in Julys Update. Thats just how it is, things take their time to trickle down to the Great that is Britain.

Thanks Dirty Plum, but is it possible that a collection would be released before you guys go to update? Does it usually happen that way?

Kirsty

Quote:
Originally Posted by sherby2722
This is soo confusin! i hope we do get colour craft in july! fingaz xd
smiles.gif

Everyone most likely knows this now. Colorcraft is available in UK stores Monday 13th July.

mac_haul.gif

christina83

Im not sure if anyone's asked this already, but does anyone know when Naked Honey is going to be on the mac website?
I cant get to a store, and I was hoping to buy some of the collection online.

christina83

Quote:
Originally Posted by LMD84
naked honey comes out with colour craft which somebody mentioned will go up on 13/7/09

Thanks
greengrin.gif

I cant wait!

LP_x

It's out now, Naked Honey and Colour Craft. Really pissed as when it didn't come out on the first Thursday, I spent my MAC money lol.. oh well...

Sojourner

Quote:
Originally Posted by sherby2722
^^^when i rang mac yesterday they said that the release date for love that look has yet to be confirmed. Hopefully we will get it in July
th_dunno.gif

I'm busting to know this too!

Status
Not open for further replies.