Release dates for the UK

Status
Not open for further replies.

ritchieramone

According to the information Dirty Plum received at update recently (a few posts up), it will be June. It will be the first Thursday of the month as per usual, with the collection possibly appearing online a day or two before.

nazia

Quote:
Originally Posted by ritchieramone
According to the information Dirty Plum received at update recently (a few posts up), it will be June. It will be the first Thursday of the month as per usual, with the collection possibly appearing online a day or two before.

Thank you, I don't know how I missed that post!

Looking forward to the collection
smiles.gif

amber_j

Quote:
Originally Posted by nazia
Looking forward to the collection
smiles.gif

So am I!!!
th_DANCE.gif
I don't think I want to get that much, but I'm excited to get my hands on that Bright Future e/s...

iadoremac

Yeah me too but i have a feeling there might be something else coming out in June in the U.S apart from Naked honey but as for now thats all the info we have.

GoldenFairy

Are we getting colour craft in August too? If so that will make 4 collections for August: Euristocrats II, Graphic Garden, Baby Bloom and Colour Craft...
shockt.gif

Cyanide.Candy

I see someone mentioned a few pages back that the official release date for Naked Honey is July 2nd.. I'll be in Gatwick Airport on July 1st and I'd love to get my grubby lil paws on some honey goodness!

Do you reckon if I ask nicely and smile sweetly I could sweet talk the SA to oooh.. I dunno... sell me some Naked Honey products in all of their beeliciousness to me the day before the official launch date or would this be a major no-no?

I presume they'll have all the stock there on the 1st tucked away in those big ol' drawers full of stash.. and I certainly wouldn't mind taking some off their hands!
tong.gif

amber_j

^I'm not sure. Maybe a MAC MA can advise. For what it's worth, I travelled just after Sugarsweet was released but that wasn't on sale in T5 at Gatwick.

DirtyPlum

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cyanide.Candy
Do you reckon if I ask nicely and smile sweetly I could sweet talk the SA to oooh.. I dunno... sell me some Naked Honey products in all of their beeliciousness to me the day before the official launch date or would this be a major no-no?

this is a major no-no and hopefully the staff at that location will know its not allowed. My collegue sold one dazzleglass before it was launched and got a right rollocking.

Quote:
Originally Posted by GoldenFairy
Are we getting colour craft in August too? If so that will make 4 collections for August: Euristocrats II, Graphic Garden, Baby Bloom and Colour Craft...
shockt.gif

Baby Bloom has not been officially confirmed, not sure where that one came from?

NatalieMT

I've never heard of anyone being sold anything early, usually if you are known to the MA or get into a nice coversation they will let you see new products/test them out before they are on sale. But they will never sell them to you.

Thanks everyone for the information on release dates anyhow, especially DirtyPlum.
greengrin.gif

DirtyPlum

I meant to say the UK release date for Baby Bloom hasnt been confirmed as August 09. We wont get an update on this until July.

vocaltest

Quote:
Originally Posted by NatalieMT
I've never heard of anyone being sold anything early, usually if you are known to the MA or get into a nice coversation they will let you see new products/test them out before they are on sale. But they will never sell them to you.

Thanks everyone for the information on release dates anyhow, especially DirtyPlum.
greengrin.gif

My MA sold me Style Warriors last week early... :S

wonderdust

I can't find it on the website this morning. I'm off into the city centre later so I'll check out my freestanding store. I really hope it's out today or I'll be so pissed.

Status
Not open for further replies.