Flirt with Fall
MAC in HD (freestanding stores only)

OCT 2009
Style Black
Zoom Fast Black Lash
Dazzleglass creme
Dsquared2

inconspicuous

Oh no... It looks like I'm going to be in Canada when the MAC collection is released here. Looks like it'll either be doing math to see if it's cheaper to buy it there, or a long-distance phone call to mail order it to my home address here in ze UK haha.

LMD84

i'm really looking forward to the make up art collection next month! although do we know when the fall trend will be out? i need the bluey grey pallete that is in it!

Pink_Puddleduck

Those neon eye liners in make up art cosmetics are shouting my name ... i have always avoided wearing pink round the eye in case I look like i have been crying but nobodies eyes go that beautiful fushia colour when they cry do they?! yay!

ritchieramone

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pink_Puddleduck
i have always avoided wearing pink round the eye in case I look like i have been crying but nobodies eyes go that beautiful fushia colour when they cry do they?! yay!

Ha ha! Good point! I'm very keen on the pink, lime and orange liners and am busy trying to convince myself that I really will suit bright, bright orange eyeliner ...
drools.gif

inga

Quote:
Originally Posted by sherby2722
Im so excited about make up art cosmetics coll!!

Does anybody know the exact date? The friend of mine is travling to dublin on 11th Sept?

LMD84

but hopefully it will pop on the website on tuesday (collections always used to come on the site a couple of days before actual release)

LMD84

fingers crossed for tommorow! i'm a desperate lady!

any word on when the fall trends is released though?

Kirsty

Quote:
Originally Posted by sabbath12385
Make up Art Cosmetics is up on UK site now! finally!

It isnt?
th_dunno.gif

LMD84

you have to type the product name in that you're fater. i bought photo realism, push teh edge piggie and brash and bold piggie!

Kirsty

thanks ladies, im not as vigilant as you lot!
winkiss.gif

the site is really slow :-( the only thing im interested in is the perfect cheek, but i dont like the name, which puts me off abit. im a sucker for packaging & names.
i think ill skip, and focus on style black, thats right up my alley.
smiles.gif
Plus as the sig states, im off to florida next tuesday and have completely spent up.

Shal

I forgot it was out online today and by the time i remembered the Blue technakohl had sold out!
thmbdn.gif
I spent well over £100 though
yahoo.gif
as its my birthday month and im treating myself. I think ill pop into MAC after work though and see if i can get it there *fingers crossed*

I cant wait for the Style Black collection though, the eyeshadows look gorg!
cutey.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.