Release dates for the UK

Status
Not open for further replies.

LMD84

i don't think they had the blue liner in stock to begin with. it said sold out from the moment it was online before it even appeared on the main page

MakeUpGeek

I hope that means it may become available later. I remember with hello kitty stuff sold out but was restocked down the line.

ritchieramone

I only ordered Push The Edge. I'd been meaning to buy Grape pigment for a while, so this seems similar enough to keep me happy.
yes.gif

I had a good look at some Gosh eyeliner pencils in Superdrug yesterday and decided that for all the use I'd get out of the new Technakohls, I could buy 2 of the Gosh Let's Twist eyeliners for the same price. (Actually, there's still a 3 for 2 offer, so I could have 3 for the price of 1 Technokohl!) I'll get the bright pink and bright, yellowy-limey green Gosh ones (very similar colour to Bitter and very long-lasting) and try another shade too. I'd prefer to have the MAC ones just to keep my collection more uniform, but as we're still in mid house-purchase, I should take advantage of a good deal when I see one!

Pink_Puddleduck

Yay I got push the edge too!
smiles.gif
And am off to my local super-drug to see if GOSH is on 3 fro 2 there too as it wasn't when i went in on tuesday, normally if they put GOSH on three for two they put Sleek on 3 for 2 aswell
smiles.gif
I know its OT but does anyone have the new jewels pallet from sleek?

Kirsty

ooh, i like the revamped site. Especially how they have the collections down the side (when you are browsing one).

NatalieMT

I bought Crest The Wave e/s at my local counter yesterday but unfortunately they'd sold out of Artistic License which was the only other product I wanted.
ssad.gif
Typical the website still isn't showing it as in stock either!

banana1234

anyone know if we are getting the f/w trend here? germany isnt
ssad.gif
i suspect we arent either, i am so gutted, i wanted that quad!

peachy pink

We're going to fly to Edinburgh on October 3rd!!!
I'm excited, this should be when Dazzleglass Creme and Style Black and Dsquared is released, right??
I hope it's gonna be the way I wish for ... it would be so much cheaper to get my stuff in GB!
Is there someone from Edinburgh around here? They sell MAC at Harvey Nichols, don't they?

nunu

Quote:
Originally Posted by banana1234
ssad.gif

Me too
ssad.gif

ritchieramone

Quote:
Originally Posted by peachy pink
They sell MAC at Harvey Nichols, don't they?

Yes.
yes.gif
Enjoy your trip and happy shopping!

satin_yogurt

Quote:
Originally Posted by banana1234
ssad.gif

i'd like to know that too since my boyfriend is going to visit the uk in the first week of october. (*feelinlonelyalready*
ssad.gif
)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pink_Puddleduck
How good would it be if it was the first?! I am sooo excited
smiles.gif
What is everyone going to get?

I hope it is released on the 1st Oct too, I cannot wait any longer than that lol.

My List so far...
Young Punk MES
Blue Flame MES
GPS
Black Fire
Blackware
Volcanic Ash Exfoliator
Volcanic Thermal Mask
Baby Goth Girl

I already own Night Violet but looking at it now I haven't got a lot left so I might get a back up... We'll see
smiles.gif

What are looking to get?

ritchieramone

Just Young Punk for me - I don't like dark lips or eyes on me and I don't wear nail varnish! I doubt I'll use the eyeshadow much apart from as an eyeliner but it's too pretty to pass up.

Princesa Livia

I'd love to get Young Punk, and probably B2m for the black cremesheen.
smiles.gif
Will we getting the dazzleglass cremes at the same time as style black?..
cutey.gif

Growing Wings

Quote:
Originally Posted by madkitty
do we have a date yet for style black - is it the first thurs?

When I went in to MAC last week I was told style blac is coming out on the first. Have booked an appointment to have my makep done that day cos I can't wait to see it all. I'm hoping they can convince me that I look good with dark lips
greengrin.gif

Pink_Puddleduck

Ohh nice choices ladies and Hurrah for the first - not Long Now! Yay! I think I am going to get the grease paint stick and maybe Glimmerglass in Blackware or blackfire – I just think black fire is going to be more wearable and Mattene Lipstick in Night Violet. I may get a MA to try the Black Night on me but with my dark hair and fair skin I worry I will look washed out.

Is it wrong that I am making lists for Holiday sets already too? Is anyone planning a Dsquared Stash?

Status
Not open for further replies.