Release dates for the UK

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sshaythiel

Style Black and Dazzlecremes are both coming to GB?

This would be fab, will be in London then....here in Germany there will be no Dazzlecremes....:-(

Pink_Puddleduck

Quote:
Originally Posted by DirtyPlum
AUGUST 2009
Graphic Garden - Harvey Nichols and Online only
Baby Bloom
Love that Look

SEPT 2009
Makeup Art Cosmetics
Nail Trend
Flirt with Fall
MAC in HD (freestanding stores only)

OCT 2009
Style Black
Zoom Fast Black Lash
Dazzleglass creme
Dsquared2

Yep we are deffinately getting Dazzlecremes
smiles.gif
woop! also we will be getting Dsquared at almost the same as the US by the look of it. I wonder if Style Black will be hidden up on the website early like Colour Craft was?

Also a question to UK ladies, do MAC do collection launch parties like the do in the US here?
smiles.gif

LMD84

yeah the uk gets events for really big colletions each year - like HK and Nunu said and the holiday collection. wish we had them more often though! and plus it was the london store that did a hk event i think.

peachy pink

I'm soooo glad that UK is getting the dazzleglass cremes!!
greengrin.gif

Edinburrrrgh, saving my life. Perfect timing!! I hope they won't be sold out when I get to go to get mine
ssad.gif

AmandaCA

Random question for Londoners: Do you guys know in central LDN where I can get living stuff like an alarm clock, sheets, a mirror, coat hangers, etc? Or even names of British stores that have this kind of stuff?

Just got here from the US and I'm so sad I just missed Dsquared! I'm so excited for Feline! I can wait a few weeks, though.
smiles.gif

cherry24

just found out style black and dsquared2 launch in Dublin this thursday....as in two days away
shockt.gif
i rang last week and they said the 9th.

nunu

Quote:
Originally Posted by LMD84
yeah the uk gets events for really big colletions each year - like HK and Nunu said and the holiday collection. wish we had them more often though! and plus it was the london store that did a hk event i think.

yep, unfortuantely they are always in London
ssad.gif

Kirsty

Quote:
Originally Posted by AmandaCA
Random question for Londoners: Do you guys know in central LDN where I can get living stuff like an alarm clock, sheets, a mirror, coat hangers, etc? Or even names of British stores that have this kind of stuff?

Just got here from the US and I'm so sad I just missed Dsquared! I'm so excited for Feline! I can wait a few weeks, though.
smiles.gif

Hi,

You should try Wilkinsons, theyre huge stores that sell everything (they are all over the UK). You could also try Argos. Again they have these everwhere.

smiles.gif

Pink_Puddleduck

Quote:
Originally Posted by AmandaCA

smiles.gif

For super cheap try Primark, Matalan or Wilkinsons or an IKEA if you can get to one. Also Marks and Spencer sell more expensive bits and pieces.

Hope that helps!

P.s. have you found the MAC pro store on Carnaby Street yet?
greengrin.gif

P.P.S STYLE BLACK TOMORROW!!!

Kirsty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pink_Puddleduck

P.P.S STYLE BLACK TOMORROW!!!

th_DANCE.gif
yahoo.gif
th_drool.gif

I keep searching the site hoping that it will be secretly up. no joy yet though.

Pink_Puddleduck

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kirsty
[/b] I keep searching the site hoping that it will be secretly up. no joy yet though.

Mee too! I am so relieved I am not the only one! I 'll probally go to the pro store tomorrow lunch. I know i want the GPS mainly becuas ei have no black bases at all. The MES don't appeal to me really. I've got some Ruby and Millie Dupes in a quad but I have put them on my sale or swap list as they aren’t really my thing. I think I want blackfire glimmer glass and night violet, but it’s a case of swatch and touching tomorrow! Yay! I really like the look of the black glimmer glass but just don;t think it’s practical and with my fair skin and so dark its nearly black hair I think I would look dead. Then it’s all about Feline from Dsquared, although now we know it’s coming out again soon I may not buy a million and just one for now. Do we know the release date for Dsquared yet?

EDIT: Juts read back to the post about Dublin ... does that mean Dsquared is also out tomorrow? My poor poor debit card!

Kirsty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pink_Puddleduck
Mee too! I am so relieved I am not the only one! I 'll probally go to the pro store tomorrow lunch. I know i want the GPS mainly becuas ei have no black bases at all. The MES don't appeal to me really. I've got some Ruby and Millie Dupes in a quad but I have put them on my sale or swap list as they aren’t really my thing. I think I want blackfire glimmer glass and night violet, but it’s a case of swatch and touching tomorrow! Yay! I really like the look of the black glimmer glass but just don;t think it’s practical and with my fair skin and so dark its nearly black hair I think I would look dead. Then it’s all about Feline from Dsquared, although now we know it’s coming out again soon I may not buy a million and just one for now. Do we know the release date for Dsquared yet?

I hear you in regards to the black lipstick, now my hair is back to brown/black I dont think im brave enough for it.
The mes are right up my street, but i might stick to just 2 then go to the store on my lunch hour and play with the other 2.
nope.gif

Im also getting the grease paint stick. ill have to play with the glimmerglass first. all that said, i will probably get all im lemming, in the end my list never accounts to anything
lol.gif

Im gonna save feline til the next collection and get raven too.

Im so doomed with Style black as its quite unique, I have nothing like it. Now collections with pink/coral lipsticks..Those I dont need more of.
greengrin.gif

Dsquared was released at the same time as style black on the US site, so maybe it will be for us. Oh no
ssad.gif

Pink_Puddleduck

Thanks
smiles.gif
for some reason i thought it was released after Style Black. Hmm, it takes me 15 mins to get to get to carnaby street, so I have around half an hour to play ... I don't think this is going to be long enough but I'll be able to get to Bluewater Saturday. If i get the GPS tomorrow I am pretty sure the rest will still be there this weekend, It won't all go that quickly - Will it?!

Kirsty

Hehe, I know what you mean, lucky I work 5 mins walk away from my nearest freestanding store, so I get just under an hour to browse during lunch hour, which is usually just enough.
smiles.gif

looking at the American website (i always look on there to see what has sold out after a few days to give me an indication of what I need to buy quickly
lol.gif
) the only thing that has sold out was the black lipstick. (although saying that a few items are still "coming soon"
th_confused_new.gif
)
I'm probably wrong but im feeling it will be popular, but not to hello kitty standards so I think you'll be fine waiting a few days.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kirsty
still no sign
ssad.gif

im so impatient, lol.

I'm getting impatient too lol. I've been refreshing the MAC site every 30 min. I wanted to order my Style Black today!! However it doesn't look as if MAC are going to put it up today.

I bet they will do what they did with the Style Warrior collection. MAC put it on the site the day of the launch. Which means it will be up tomorrow afternoon.

I'm better off going to my MAC Counter in the morning, cause if I order it tomorrow afternoon I am pretty sure I won't be receiving it until Monday as this what happened to me when I order my Style Warrior haul online.

Kirsty

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShezLovesMAC
I'm getting impatient too lol. I've been refreshing the MAC site every 30 min. I wanted to order my Style Black today!! However it doesn't look as if MAC are going to put it up today.

I bet they will do what they did with the Style Warrior collection. MAC put it on the site the day of the launch. Which means it will be up tomorrow afternoon.

I'm better off going to my MAC Counter in the morning, cause if I order it tomorrow afternoon I am pretty sure I won't be receiving it until Monday as this what happened to me when I order my Style Warrior haul online.

Yeah i've given up hope too now.
That's a good plan, it's annoying when you order online & it takes 3 days and everyone's enjoying their goodies :<

I'm paranoid though, i'd rather pay the postage & wait, just to make sure I definately get what I want. I'd hate to go to the store and they'd be sold out, to go back online and it be sold out too. Ahem, colour crafted l/s.
lol.gif

only bummer that way is you can't see the items. Youre damned if you do....

Pink_Puddleduck

Ohh Morning, I don't start work till 10, I wonder what time the pro store opens. OK maybe I am getting a little too eager ... Repeat after me " It's just a new Collection Jemma, It's just a new collection ..." Thank goodness i work in a creative industry and can turn up with grease paint induced panda eyes if i so choose!
smiles.gif

I can;t believe the Black Lippie was the first thing to sell out. I guess its a must have for any MA who work with hugh fashion/ Edgy photographers or models.

Status
Not open for further replies.