Release dates for the UK

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kirsty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pink_Puddleduck
Ohh Morning, I don't start work till 10, I wonder what time the pro store opens. OK maybe I am getting a little too eager ... Repeat after me " It's just a new Collection Jemma, It's just a new collection ..." Thank goodness i work in a creative industry and can turn up with grease paint induced panda eyes if i so choose!
smiles.gif

I can;t believe the Black Lippie was the first thing to sell out. I guess its a must have for any MA who work with hugh fashion/ Edgy photographers or models.

snap
sneaky.gif

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kirsty
Yeah i've given up hope too now.
That's a good plan, it's annoying when you order online & it takes 3 days and everyone's enjoying their goodies :<

I'm paranoid though, i'd rather pay the postage & wait, just to make sure I definately get what I want. I'd hate to go to the store and they'd be sold out, to go back online and it be sold out too. Ahem, colour crafted l/s.
lol.gif

only bummer that way is you can't see the items. Youre damned if you do....

I agree totally I really hate waiting 3 days before getting my order it just sucks. The MAC site needs to release the products online at least 3 days before any new collections launches instore. So that the people who like or have to order online at least get there things at the same time that it launches in the stores/counters.

Yeah I understand I'm like that I much prefer to order online too as its more convienient for me. I'd hate to drive 20 mins to my local MAC counter, and have things sell out there and return and everything I want sells
out online too, now that would be my biggest nightmare lol. I'll just wait and see what I'll will do tomorrow lol

Blushbaby

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kirsty
Dsquared was released at the same time as style black on the US site, so maybe it will be for us. Oh no
ssad.gif

Nope it wasn't. Style Black went up last week. Dsquared only went online on Monday and was meant to go instore tomorrow but corporate sent out a last min email asking for it to go on the shop floor so it was out by Monday lunchtime.

I'm in NY at the mo and will be bk in Blighty on Friday so have all my stuff already
tong.gif
(thank goodness too cos I don't think jetlag would have let me get to the Pro Store on Fri morning somehow!! I'm all hauled out and am very pleased that I got all I wanted with the help of very nice MUA's who put stuff aside for me!!
yahoo.gif

The VAE stuff from SB and greasesticks from Dsqaured have been the first items to sell out instore so don't hang about!

Feline is being re-released before the year's out in another collection (just read it on the Early Buzz thread) so don't panic if you don't manage to get it from Dsquared.

LMD84

i can't wait to get all my goodies tommorow! hope it comes on the site earlier rather than later!

banana1234

tomorrow?! oh no, im working all day, i'll have to got friday afternoon!
do u reckon it will all be gone by then?

peachy pink

Quote:
Originally Posted by Princesa Livia
Style Black and DSquared2 are definitely out tomorrow the 1st of October. A MAC MA at High St Ken told me
smiles.gif

So cool. Any news about the d/g creme?

banana1234

still no sign on the net! argh! i'll def wait til tomorrow, it was either rush into town now, and go, and my counter would probably not have it out yet, or go tomorrow
smiles.gif

D

Deleted member 49521

Just got back from running some errands, the Nottingham store has everything out!
th_DANCE.gif

I picked up some VAE, will get the rest when my loan comes in.

banana1234

im gunna have to go tomorrow now, i have work in an hour and i cant be late! balls! i hope everything i want is still there
ssad.gif

Kirsty

Quote:
Originally Posted by kirkichi
Just got back from running some errands, the Nottingham store has everything out!
th_DANCE.gif

I picked up some VAE, will get the rest when my loan comes in.

Oh wow cool, I might go at lunch time & play. I only work about half a mile from it. :) Yaay.
Do they have Dsquared out too?

Quote:
Originally Posted by banana1234
im gunna have to go tomorrow now, i have work in an hour and i cant be late! balls! i hope everything i want is still there

Ill keep my fingers crossed for you
smiles.gif

Kirsty

Noooo, I dont think they have a MAC in my local House of Fraser
ssad.gif

What are they playing at?! get it on the site already!!!
ssad.gif

I've decided i'm hauling at the store this afternoon, I just want to add everything into my bag online that I want, then whittle it down to a list I can realistically afford. If I go in blind, Ill probably get to the checkout then faint
lol.gif

Kirsty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pink_Puddleduck
Oh in thats case i am not going to the pro store i am off to HOF city instead, yay!

Have you decided what you're getting yet? :>

I decided to take the 20 min drive this morning to my nearest MAC counter to get my Style Black goodies as I just couldn't wait til this afternoon to order on the MAC site. They had the Style Black, Dsquared2 & the Dazzle Cremes out.
th_DANCE.gif

I was only going to buy stuff from Style Black but as soon as I saw the Dsquared and Dazzle Cremes I had to have them. I totally went over my budget but it was well worth it I can't wait to swatch
greengrin.gif

I got...

STYLE BLACK
Young Punk MES
Blue Flame MES
Cinderfella MES
Guilt By Association
Intense Black Grease Paint
Black Fire Glimmerglass
Blackware Glimmerglass
Volcanic Ash Exfoliator
Volcanic Ash Thermal Mask
Baby Goth Girl Nail Lacquer

DSQUARED2
Bright Blue Violet Grease Paint
Bright Yellow Blue Grease Paint
Nude Rose l/s

DAZZLEGLASS CREME
Amourous Dazzleglass Creme
Creme Allure Dazzle Glass Creme

Kirsty

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShezLovesMAC
I decided to take the 20 min drive this morning to my nearest MAC counter to get my Style Black goodies as I just couldn't wait til this afternoon to order on the MAC site. They had the Style Black, Dsquared2 & the Dazzle Cremes out.
th_DANCE.gif

I was only going to buy stuff from Style Black but as soon as I saw the Dsquared and Dazzle Cremes I had to have them. I totally went over my budget but it was well worth it I can't wait to swatch
greengrin.gif

I got...

STYLE BLACK
Young Punk MES
Blue Flame MES
Cinderfella MES
Guilt By Association
Intense Black Grease Paint
Black Fire Glimmerglass
Blackware Glimmerglass
Volcanic Ash Exfoliator
Volcanic Ash Thermal Mask
Baby Goth Girl Nail Lacquer

DSQUARED2
Bright Blue Violet Grease Paint
Bright Yellow Blue Grease Paint
Nude Rose l/s

DAZZLEGLASS CREME
Amourous Dazzleglass Creme
Creme Allure Dazzle Glass Creme

Our Style Black lists are exactly the same!
smiles.gif

I hope I dont get reeled in by Dsquared & Dazzle creams too. Gulp.

Pink_Puddleduck

Well i asked in the recommendation form if they could help me with this look:

And someone suggested Pink Nouveau which i have never seen swatched until today ... cue massive lemming!

F-Listed Archive Camilla Belle arrives at the Los Angeles premiere of “Twilight” at the Mann Village and Bruin Theaters on November 17, 2008 in Westwood, California.

Definitely the GPS and Feline, then the rest is down to what looks and feels nice, which i think is the best way to shop
smiles.gif
I can't understand how people are making shopping lists of all the new collections in the early buzz thread with out even seeing anything of them. They must have much better mac product knowledge than me, I have to see first, then swatch, then decide! lol

But with 10% off i guess it will be a fairly large haul. I am playing about with a few ideas, maybe a blush and I am unhappy with my foundation but i don't have the time to sort that today, Also this is the first time i have gone in specially to haul a collection :S eek!

How about your list hun, is that finalised?
smiles.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.