Release dates for the UK

Status
Not open for further replies.

JustDivine

Pret a Papier is out on May 13th according to the MA I spoke to at Selfridges. She said "that's what we've been told, but check back before the end of the month to be sure" indicating that it is poss subject to change.....

At Selfridges they still have Spring Colour Forecast and Riveting displayers out, along with GMLoL, and it seems as if there is still good amounts of stock left from these....(obvs not blush ombres and the like!)

LMD84

Quote:
Originally Posted by DollyGirl92
What's on your US make-up shopping list for your holiday lou?

I think I might try a cream bronzer if the colours look nice I don't think they could have too much sparkle in them so or contouring they might be good, I'm contemplating the pink lip pencil also.
Gutted it's just a spray on the highlight power as it looks super pretty!

i'll be scowering the cco's for pigments! ones in old style jars and also items from the make up artists cvollection last year that i missed out on. my mac budget is $300 so should be able to get plenty with that
smiles.gif

DollyGirl92

Are you going to Florida? I am in July and I'm looking forward to shopping, last time I went I wasn't that into make up so I didn't take advantage! the Sephora in the florida mall is amazing!

Kirsty

Quote:
Are you going to Florida? I am in July and I'm looking forward to shopping, last time I went I wasn't that into make up so I didn't take advantage! the Sephora in the florida mall is amazing!

Ooh I totally second that, I got lost in there for like an hour. The cco's at the outlet malls at either end of Int'l drive are awesome! I wanna go back for those alone

LMD84

Quote:

yep Florida it is!
smiles.gif
the Florida mall in general is awesome! m&m world anyone?!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kirsty
Ooh I totally second that, I got lost in there for like an hour. The cco's at the outlet malls at either end of Int'l drive are awesome! I wanna go back for those alone

tell me about it! where we are staying - Floridays resort- it is very near one of the outlets. and because they don't shut until late i said to nick that we can pop over every other evening to spot for goodies!

Kirsty

When I went in sept last year, We stayed 1/2 way along (about stop 17 on the green i-ride trolley thing) opposite the weird upside down building :l so I would just stay on the trolley when we came back from wherever. The lady that worked at the CCO made the error of telling me she had a load of unpacked boxes in the back. I would go back every other day to see what she had discovered.
lol.gif

I think in the end I got Blondes Gold & Helium p/g's, Fix+ Rose, Mystery k/p, Utterly Frivilous l/s.
sneaky.gif
Thats all I can remember. Its also where I first saw Snowscene l/g which I kick myself for not buying.

That was the first time i've ever been, and was the best holiday i've ever been on. I loved Discovery Cove, I hope you go..it was magical! I hitched a swim from dolphin & a sting ray sucked my leg. Here's a pic of me & my mum fooling about there..look how gorgeous it is (only my legs could be that white in Florida 90 degree heat)
untitled.jpg

LMD84

hey my legs are just as white as yours!
tong.gif
however i must admit i have been using the st tropez every day lotion to give myself a slight tan before we go!
tong.gif
sadly we don't have time for discovery cove
ssad.gif
plus it is a bit more expencive than we can afford! however we tend to go to Florida every other year so next time we go we will certaintly be going! it does indeed look amazing!
smiles.gif

blondes gold pigment was an awesome find for you! i love that piggie so much!
love.gif
i won't admit what i bought last time we were there... but i spent about £400 on mac... which is why this time i have budgeted $300 for mac. not too insane but still enough for me to get plenty with. must save other money for clothing and spehora stuff! and of course silly things from the disney parks. i like to have a pin from each park we visit
smiles.gif

last time we went wer were at the wyndham which i think was stop 16 - very close to the upsdie down house! so we were very close to where you stayed!
smiles.gif

lovesongx

Quote:
Originally Posted by dirtyprincess
Ladies i need your advice...should i buy the 138 brush ? Is it worth it at all ?

I know Tanya Burr (pixi2woo) uses a 138 for contouring with Harmony blush, she always looks lovely: YouTube - Everyday Makeup Tutorial: 3

Does anyone have an idea of when Pret a Papier and To The Beach will be going up on the UK site next week, just because monday is a bank holiday and I'm thinking they won't put it up on a bank holiday!

Princesa Livia

Hi UK girls, I just called MAC Soho and they told me the Pret-a-papier collection will be available this Thursday. Just an fyi. I don't know when it will be online though
smiles.gif

ilexica

Quote:
Originally Posted by Princesa Livia
Hi UK girls, I just called MAC Soho and they told me the Pret-a-papier collection will be available this Thursday. Just an fyi. I don't know when it will be online though
smiles.gif

I was told the same by the Birmingham store
smiles.gif
Yay, excited! I only want a couple of things but I *really* want them...

lovesongx

It's May for Europe and since we always get releases the first Thursday of the month I think it's out this week. Some people have said their counters are booking TTB makeovers.

Anitacska

Quote:
Originally Posted by Princesa Livia
smiles.gif

What about To The Beach? I would have thought they'd come out on the same day, ie first Thursday of the month.

Kirsty

I think they are rumoured to come the same day. Most girls in the TTB thread are thinking Europe will get it 1st

Princesa Livia

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anitacska
What about To The Beach? I would have thought they'd come out on the same day, ie first Thursday of the month.

I forgot to ask. I guess I'll find out when I head to the Pro store on Thursday!
th_LMAO.gif

Anitacska

I keep checking the Mac website, but so far nothing, maybe they're not updating it on a Bank Holiday. I'll check it first thing tomorrow again. Not that I'm obsessed!
th_wink3.gif
lmao.gif

kelly2509t

I so wish TTB was released in June. I was hoping May would be kind to my bank balance....not anymore!

What is everyone thinking of getting from Pret-a-Papier and TTB?

My list so far is:
Pret-a-Papier
- NC15/NW20 Chromographic Pencil
- Instant Chic Blush (Maybe?)
- Tissue Weight Eyeshadow
TTB
- Hipness Blush
- Golden Bronzer
- In The Buff Nail Lacquer (Maybe?)

Anitacska

Quote:
Originally Posted by kelly2509t
What is everyone thinking of getting from Pret-a-Papier and TTB?

I definitely want Hipness blush and Instant Chic blush, plus the Seahorse powder (x2), and possibly a few lipsticks and lipglosses, but need to see them in person. Don't think I'll want any of the eyeshadows, but will see. (I'll probably end up with more than what I just listed, I always do.)
blush-anim-cl.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts