Release dates for the UK

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kirsty

If you are interested in Instant Chic or Coral Crepe p/p i'd be wary as I can see those selling out fast!

dirtyprincess

Well ive ordered !
I got - Instant chic blush,im an NC 15 and im looking for a neutralish pale peach.
138 Brush - eeek im so excited !!!! This has been on my list for FOREVER !
Coral crepe paintpot - im ALWAYS wearing coral eyeshadow so thought that this would be a good addition to my collection. Im also hoping to B2M for dressmaker dressmaker and may well pick up Fold and tuck lipglass.

Ive been looking at the To the beach collection and nothing is jumping out at me...i think that its the packaging which to me looks awful and cheap. I will however visit my store on thursday to check it out in person which will also be the day i get to pick up my chanel summer goodies !

Anitacska

Quote:
Originally Posted by nunu
It might be a glitch. I really don't know what to get. I have 3 items in my basket for PAP but i am thinking of going to the counter on friday so that i'll be able to check everything out in person. I am just worried they might sell out of stuff.

Ugh, this is what I find so annoying. I'm sitting here with 4 things in my basket from PAP which I might want, but might not if I see them in person, but afraid they might sell out by Friday (can't get to the counter on Thursday thanks to polling day = no school = kids at home with me). Just ridiculous, but my nearest Mac counter was out of Ever Hip lipstick the day after it released, so it might happen again.
ssad.gif
So do I want to spend £50 on stuff I might not want or do I want to risk not getting them?
th_confused_new.gif
But do I really need 5 coral lipsticks???
SOS.gif

nunu

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kirsty
If you are interested in Instant Chic or Coral Crepe p/p i'd be wary as I can see those selling out fast!

Yes, you're right! These will sell out like hot cakes. I have placed my order for PAP but not TTB.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dirtyprincess
Well ive ordered !
I got - Instant chic blush,im an NC 15 and im looking for a neutralish pale peach.
138 Brush - eeek im so excited !!!! This has been on my list for FOREVER !
Coral crepe paintpot - im ALWAYS wearing coral eyeshadow so thought that this would be a good addition to my collection. Im also hoping to B2M for dressmaker dressmaker and may well pick up Fold and tuck lipglass.

Instant Chic will look beautiful on you!
thmbup.gif

And Dressmaker and Fold and Tuck lipglass compliment each other.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dirtyprincess
Ive been looking at the To the beach collection and nothing is jumping out at me...i think that its the packaging which to me looks awful and cheap. I will however visit my store on thursday to check it out in person which will also be the day i get to pick up my chanel summer goodies !

Same, i couldn't place an order, mainly because we have no swatched yet. The es aren't jumping at me at all nor the bronzing stuff, i am nc43..i don't need breonzer lol..It does help to check it out the collex in person, hopefully i'll be able to do it this weekend. My counter and store get really busy!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anitacska
Ugh, this is what I find so annoying. I'm sitting here with 4 things in my basket from PAP which I might want, but might not if I see them in person, but afraid they might sell out by Friday (can't get to the counter on Thursday thanks to polling day = no school = kids at home with me). Just ridiculous, but my nearest Mac counter was out of Ever Hip lipstick the day after it released, so it might happen again.
ssad.gif
So do I want to spend £50 on stuff I might not want or do I want to risk not getting them?
th_confused_new.gif
But do I really need 5 coral lipsticks???
SOS.gif

I missed out on Ever Hip too
ssad.gif

Which 5 coral lippies have you got? If they look simmilar i say pass. On the other hand, i say order your items that are in your basket, if you find that you don't like them then sell them at some point. Hope this helps

nunu

They haven't restocked the 131 brush..i guess i'll just wait and see if it's going to be availbale in Selfrdiges on Friday.

banana1234

surely it cant be sold out already? maybe they havent put it as in stock yet on the site?

or was it saying in stock earlier today?

sometimes i'm convinced they only get a few of some items

Anitacska

Quote:
Originally Posted by nunu
I missed out on Ever Hip too
ssad.gif

Which 5 coral lippies have you got? If they look simmilar i say pass. On the other hand, i say order your items that are in your basket, if you find that you don't like them then sell them at some point. Hope this helps

I didn't miss out on Ever Hip, but did have to drive to a city further away, so I could get it. That was on the day after the launch! Crazy!

I have Ever Hip, Fresh Salmon and Victorian from the latest collections, plus Dressmaker and Made To Order would make 5. I might just get them anyway, plus Instant Chic blush and Fold And Tuck lipglass, otherwise I might regret it. If I could shopping on Thursday, I wouldn't, but I can't. Or shall I skip Dressmaker and order Pret-a-papier lipglass instead? It looks so pretty.
th_dunno.gif

banana1234

For liberty i went on the friday and they still had everything, maybe my mac doesnt have such a high turn over? I live in quite a low income area, my mac is always busy but the only item i've ever known it to run out of was ripe peach, and even so, that was still there on the saturday after the collection came out on the thursday.

the other things ran out eventually, but it wasnt for a week or so

i did notice when i bought my liberty goodies though that they only had 5 ever hips after mine, they just dont seem to get much stock

i wish mac would reduce the items in their going going gones, that would be awesome, like a sort of clearance sale... a girl can dream eh?

Anitacska

I guess Kingston is more upmarket than Croydon, lol. In the end I drove to Guildford and they still had most things, but it's not very easy for me to go all the way there when I have to pick up my son from nursery at midday.

Well I've ordered Instant Chic, Made to Order, Fold and Tuck and Pret-a-Papier (swapped Dressmaker for it, Dressmaker seems a bit light and boring in the swatches). Now I can sleep well in the knowledge that I won't miss out.

Can't wait for Friday to see them in person and for my packages to come too!
thmbup.gif

banana1234

i'm not as bad about this as i was about spring colour forecast, before that i was having mac dreams most nights, and fretting about ripe peach.

i ordered hipness in the hope it is like the pink part of ripe peach, i love ripe peach, but the lighter side doesnt suit me so well, i will probably hit the pan on the darker side and never the light side! maybe it will look better when i have a tan!

i might end up getting instant chic if it is still there friday, but i like the look of hipness more than it

Princesa Livia

Oh my I'm in trouble. I just added the items I want to my basket, and the total's freaking me out. O.O

Instant Chic blush
Coral Crepe paint pot
Tissue Weight eyeshadow

Get Away Bronze
Life's A Breeze pencil
Lazy Day lipstick
Sand and Sun eyeshadow

Total: £90.50

Eek! This poor poor student!

..EDIT: I guess the lippies are the best to skip, but I don't wanna
lol.gif

Anitacska

I know, my order came to £145.50 (I also ordered Girl About Town lipstick because I'd been planning to get it)!
eeksign.gif
And I'm not finished yet!
oh.gif

Princesa Livia

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anitacska
I know, my order came to £145.50 (I also ordered Girl About Town lipstick because I'd been planning to get it)!
eeksign.gif
And I'm not finished yet!
oh.gif

eeksign.gif
COming to my senses, I think its absurd the amount of money we spend on makeup - MAC to be specific! And pretty regularly too, every month! It's a pretty expensive addiction I tell you
shockt.gif

lovesongx

I've just made a huge order, my boyfriend's lent me the money until I get paid on Friday, what a babe!
I've ordered:

TTB: Hipness, Refined Golden, bronze body oil, Sun Rush lustre drops, 130 brush

PAP: Instant Chic, Garb and Cut To Fit

LOL: Summer Rose blush (surprised this is still in stock!)

Viva Glam Gaga and Cyndi

and a 15 e/s palette and a blush palette - I'll be depotting my LOL eyeshadows and the blushes I've just ordered - free lipsticks here I come!

mac_haul.gif

Princesa Livia

Quote:
Originally Posted by lovesongx
I've just made a huge order, my boyfriend's lent me the money until I get paid on Friday, what a babe!
I've ordered:

TTB: Hipness, Refined Golden, bronze body oil, Sun Rush lustre drops, 130 brush

PAP: Instant Chic, Garb and Cut To Fit

LOL: Summer Rose blush (surprised this is still in stock!)

Viva Glam Gaga and Cyndi

and a 15 e/s palette and a blush palette - I'll be depotting my LOL eyeshadows and the blushes I've just ordered!

Your boyfriend is too sweet
greengrin.gif

lovesongx

Quote:
Originally Posted by Princesa Livia
Your boyfriend is too sweet
greengrin.gif

Thanks! I'm really nervous about stuff selling out, even though there are still lots of Liberty and Art Supplies bits a month later!

Princesa Livia

Quote:
Originally Posted by banana1234
i think it is because mac is so expensive here, i wish we paid american prices

So true. MAC blushes in the UK almost cost the same as in US, but in £ instead of $! I still remember the days - about 1-2 years ago - that each blush only cost s£14
ssad.gif
Ah those days~

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts