Release dates for the UK

Status
Not open for further replies.

banana1234

dude, that's ages, mind you, they dont deliver weekends unless you pay extra, if its not there tomorrow call them! doesnt it come with tracking? log onto your mac account and then u can see what's going on

Kirsty

Quote:
Originally Posted by ilexica
Kirsty, is that a new haircut? It looks gorgeous!

Yeeea I got the fringe cut cause it was sooo long, Thanks hun
th_hug.gif

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blushbaby
Order's here..I like everything except the lipstain marker. What the devil was I thinking?!

How come you are not crazy on the LSM, I really like mine?

ilexica

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kirsty
Yeeea I got the fringe cut cause it was sooo long, Thanks hun
th_hug.gif

Cool! I'm thinking of getting one when I go for a cut this week. Then again fringes are usually something I love on other people but not on me!

Quote:

Agreed, the first time I tried it I didn't like it at all because I couldn't get good colour coverage. Then I tried it on freshly exfoliated lips with gloss on the top and now I love them - I bought two more this morning in fact (I now have full of flare, purposefully red and stylesetter) and I'd really recommend them. As a kind of coloured base for gloss, they're perfect.

banana1234

i used to have a fringe, and i have naturally curly hair, it was too much work, i had to style it every day, sometimes twice a day because it would start to curl, it drove me nuts.. i grew it out

if i had naturally straight hair, i would love a fringe again

Kirsty

I just got my eyebrows back (i'm a serial overplucker), and i've missed them so much, when styled they really complete a look. So I wanted to be able to see them
lol.gif

ilexica

Quote:
I just got my eyebrows back (i'm a serial overplucker), and i've missed them so much, when styled they really complete a look. So I wanted to be able to see them
lol.gif

I used to shave half of mine, back in the day
wondering.gif
I'm naturally quite fair haired but when I used to dye it all black I could never get my eyebrows to match so I pretty much plucked them to nothing and penciled them in everyday. They looked OK actually when done, quite in keeping, but it was such a hassle and when you have pencilled brows you always have to do a full face of everything else so that it matches up, I find. But yours are looking very nice, you must be pleased to have them back!

Anyway, I tried stylesetter today - thank you everyone who raved about it, I love it and I would never have picked it up if it wasn't for this thread
winkiss.gif

Blushbaby

Quote:

It gives me clown lips and I just don't like the whole 'felt tip pen' thing about it. I can't even send it back since I've used it now *sighs*

LMD84

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blushbaby
It gives me clown lips and I just don't like the whole 'felt tip pen' thing about it. I can't even send it back since I've used it now *sighs*

different strokes for different folks i guess! i like that it's like a jumbo marker!
tong.gif
but i do worry that it could dry up quite quickly perhaps!

GoldenFairy

I'm liking the LSM's! Reminds me of when I was 10 (I used to colour my lips with my felt tips to pretend to be grown up!)
smiles.gif

Kirsty

Quote:
Originally Posted by GoldenFairy
I'm liking the LSM's! Reminds me of when I was 10 (I used to colour my lips with my felt tips to pretend to be grown up!)
smiles.gif

lol.gif
awh. I really wanna buy A Classic LSM but £14.50 is so much, this time I can't blame it on being "curious".
nope.gif

The Medium make-up bag has sold out now. Not suprising really, I got mine & i love it!

dirtyprincess

Maybe im being dopey but do you guys have any idea what collections are going to be released in may ?
Im thinking that i might miss MAC in april as id quite like to order from sugarpill cosmetics......

LMD84

Quote:
Originally Posted by dirtyprincess
Maybe im being dopey but do you guys have any idea what collections are going to be released in may ?
Im thinking that i might miss MAC in april as id quite like to order from sugarpill cosmetics......

may should be pret a papier
smiles.gif

Kirsty

Quote:
Originally Posted by dirtyprincess

Ooh I've been eyeing up Sugarpill too, the pigments look lovely. The models look so gorgeous, i'm sold.

On another note, Limecrime make-up has just launched in Space NK. I think it's a bit of a strange pairing myself & not to mention the drama surrounding LC. The infamous l/s's are £14.

dirtyprincess

Ive been looking at the limecrime on space nk but hmmm. Im not too sure whether i want to order without seeing them and yeah it seems a bit wierd to have them in space nk !
Do you know if theyre available in the nottingham space ? If so then i might make a trip at the end of the month....also if youre interested maybe we can joint order from sugarpill to save on postage ?

Kirsty

I've heard that the quality isn't that great in the LC lipsticks, theyre a bit thick. Definately one to swatch first, being more expensive than MAC.

I can't really afford to place my sugarpill order yet (
ssad.gif
), being that I want 2 of the palettes & 1 loose e/s
shockt.gif
I'm broke from LoL & I'm going to Edinburgh with my friends in May & just had to fork over £200

dirtyprincess

I want most of it too but i REALLY want the burning heart pallet like REALLY REALLY want it and i have paypal that i was saving for more MAC ...so do i just get it or do i get the 138 brush that ive also been wanting for ages now ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts