Release dates for the UK

Status
Not open for further replies.

angi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kirsty
I made a list earlier. I wrote down all the collections from the past few months & tried to remember all I bought for each. Then I highlighted everything on that list that I hadn't touched in over a month. 80% was included. And I still haven't more than swatched my By candlelight (from my rant about 10 pages back) or used my SCF stuff.
ssad.gif
I looove my LoL stuff but have only worn each lipstick/lipglass 1x if at all. it makes me sad. I don't have the time to use what I have, I need to stop buying
lol.gif

I know what you mean. I just looked through all my orders from MAC online. Of the 25 or so items I have brought since January I have used a grand total of three more than once. I need to stop buying too!

anita22

Quote:
I made a list earlier. I wrote down all the collections from the past few months & tried to remember all I bought for each. Then I highlighted everything on that list that I hadn't touched in over a month. 80% was included. And I still haven't more than swatched my By candlelight (from my rant about 10 pages back) or used my SCF stuff.
ssad.gif
I looove my LoL stuff but have only worn each lipstick/lipglass 1x if at all. it makes me sad. I don't have the time to use what I have, I need to stop buying
lol.gif

I know what you mean. I've been collecting for a long time now and I have so much I just don't use. My makeup tastes have changed a lot in the last 2 years which hasn't helped - I have a whole 15-pan palette of brights that I haven't touched in about a year :-/

Anitacska

Quote:
Originally Posted by banana1234
they said they would refund me the £2 extra it was for it to come earlier but still, i thought they were going to tell me something was out of stock, i would have blown my top!

I just got an e-mail from Mac saying my PAP order has been dispatched (so hopefully get it tomorrow, if the courier can be bothered to bring it out), but my TTB order is still "In warehouse pending".
thmbdn.gif

ilexica

Quote:
Originally Posted by anita22
I know what you mean. I've been collecting for a long time now and I have so much I just don't use. My makeup tastes have changed a lot in the last 2 years which hasn't helped - I have a whole 15-pan palette of brights that I haven't touched in about a year :-/

Me too. All of my recent purchases have been face products (blushes, MSFs etc) which I do at least use. I've been splitting all my pigment jars and getting rid of quite a few eyeshadows on MUA. I'm trying to ration myself to those kind of purchases now because I can at least justify them to myself in that I will use them. I tried to do eyeshadow the other day (with my photorealism quad) and I'd forgotten how much it makes my eyes hurt and itch. So I'm not sure when I'll do an eye look again. The last time I wore one out was before Christmas
ssad.gif

lovesongx

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anitacska
I just got an e-mail from Mac saying my PAP order has been dispatched (so hopefully get it tomorrow, if the courier can be bothered to bring it out), but my TTB order is still "In warehouse pending".
thmbdn.gif

My order is 'in warehouse' still too, usually it would've been dispatched by now, seems like TTB is held up for some reason!

Anitacska

Quote:
YAY My Black Box is out for delivery! I will get it before 12.
th_DANCE.gif

Mine is out for delivery too, but the courier doesn't always bother to bring it on the same day, so I'm not getting too excited yet.

Kirsty, did you order any TTB stuff? I have two separate orders and only the PAP one is coming.

Also, has anyone been to a Mac counter today? Is all the TTB stuff out?

Kirsty

I got a 130 brush which technically is TTB, but it was on the site already so no.

How come you placed PAP & TTB orders seperate, I thought they got added at the same time
th_dunno.gif
Maybe not, I wasnt paying much attention.

Anyone think TTB lippies will sell out?? I want to b2m for Lazy Day, but I forgot my bag of empties so I was hoping to pop in tomorrow. I hope I don't cave & get the lovely orange w. green shimmers lipglass
ssad.gif

Princesa Livia

Hi guys, I just got back from the Pro store and picked up a few pret a papier goodies! I was told To The Beach will be launched at the soho store next thursday. I don't know about the other MAC stores though!
smiles.gif

banana1234

i might order again from ttb online with that shipping code some one gave before tomorrow, i dont want to wait til next week!

Kirsty

I dont know if I like this business of getting the collections before the US. I like to be inundated with swatches & comparisons to help me make my decision, cause I hate visiting the store for more than 1 or 2 items. There are hardly any around
ssad.gif
boo

My box just came, abit late I was starting to worry. Instant Chic is soo pretty. I can't believe how small the 180 is, it's too cute!
greengrin.gif

Oh & the Highlight Powder is outta there!

Anitacska

Quote:
I got a 130 brush which technically is TTB, but it was on the site already so no.

How come you placed PAP & TTB orders seperate, I thought they got added at the same time
th_dunno.gif
Maybe not, I wasnt paying much attention.

I was mainly interested in TTB, and only saw those items at first, so I placed the order with just them. I later saw that PAP was up as well, so placed another order (both over £50, so free shipping). I'm happy I did that now as at least I will get my PAP order - hopefully - today!
drools.gif

GoldenFairy

OMG the highlight powder has already sold out on the UK site!!! Probably because it was featured in Marie Claire this month....

D

Deleted member 49521

Hey everyone! Not been around in a while, didn't want to tempt myself when I had no money to spend!
lol.gif

I've been going through my stash (small by most standards) and selling off products I've not used and am making a small amount from that.

Summer stuff doesn't interest me much, luckily, but I like the look of Instant Chic! Do I need it if I have Ripe Peach? How similar are they?

NatalieMT

Quote:
Originally Posted by Princesa Livia
I think rather than enabling ourselves, it would be nice to support each other lessen our MAC addiction once in a while. It benefits both our wallets and our sanity! Although what I speak of seems like blasphemy as this is specktra - a MAC loving community lol.
greengrin.gif

Are you skipping pret a papier then?
smiles.gif

And btw, which items did you get?
greengrin.gif

Yeah I recently treated myself to booking a nice holiday to go on at the end of Summer, so really I should be holding back when it comes to getting out the plastic!
lol.gif

Sometimes a collection will come out and there are loads of products worth getting, for me that happened with Spring Colour Forecast but sometimes collections just aren't that inspiring. I have totally skipped PAP and from TTB I got Beach Bound l/s (because it looked interesting, I might regret the decision later...) and also Lazy Day l/s plus the Marine Life highlight powder. I depot e/s and blushes and I'd feel terrible destroying such nice packaging so that cut a lot of products out too!

Kirsty

Quote:
Originally Posted by theend
Went to the Nottingham store - TTB is out next week apparently. Urgh.

Yipee, now I have plenty of time to dig out my b2m's

nunu

Yaay i just got my box!!
I was planning to go see TTB either tomorrow or Saturday but it'll probably be launched next week!

Anitacska

I got mine too!
smiles.gif
Haven't touched anything yet, will go to the counter tomorrow and test them all out, see if I actually like them, everything seems a bit bland right now. (I got Instant Chic, Made to Order, Fold and Tuck and Pret A Papier.)

So if TTB isn't launching this week, does that mean they won't be sending the orders out this week either?
th_confused_new.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts