RiRi Hearts MAC Summer Collection (June 18, 2013)

Addict4MAC

The part that trips me out the most is the stories of people calling Mac (for whatever reason) and being lectured about ordering early. Well, excuse the hell out of me for using your website. I didn't run up in your damn warehouse.
werd.gif

CartoonChic

Absolutely. I am happy for the people that got their early orders shipped, but I am so annoyed about the inconsistent communication and self-righteous MAC CS "fairness" BS. MAC's IT failed big time and it's ridiculous to scapegoat customers. Oops, I said I wasn't going to comment on fairness. But thanks, CartoonChic, for your wisdom as always.
Gee, thanks!

And I did go back to pages mentioned. Boom goes the dynamite!
th_MadWithShortFuse.gif
Lol!

scarlettb

this was a nightmare, waited 3 1/2 to get my lipsticks, never again. I'm not even sure if i'll get them cause it said it was temporarily out of stock.

sharviss

Not that I'm trying to defend them but could you imagine working for MAC CS today? Talk about the seventh circle of hell.
th_devil.gif

Spectacular

Drama and lies from that heaux mac! Lol
Lol, I'm back-reading but I gotta confess I finally had to peek in because I kept seeing:

"That MAC Heaux"

"These heauxs"

"Lying heaux"
girlhaha.gif

in the little snippet on the main page, lol. I bet next collection MAC will be careful not to name any products that can be used against them in a court of MAC opinion
finger.gif

StrongWoman

Not that I'm trying to defend them but could you imagine working for MAC CS today? Talk about the seventh circle of hell. 
th_devil.gif
LOL! The lady I talked to today sounded very SMUG when she lectured me on fairness. Maybe some CS people are miserable... But others are straight-up heauxs.

lippieluv2013

Thanks for the heads up regarding orders place with PayPal! I have not received a cancellation notice but I placed a second order just to be on the safe side
kissy.gif

RRB was backordered but RRW was okay. I can live with that ..... not my first choice but at least I will get them!

Spectacular

w...t...f... they cancelled some people's orders? because folks ordered early? I thought that was encouraged by MAC, all part of the game
WTF2.gif

Lord knows I've seen plenty of announcements by them claiming X product will be released Dec 21 and gotten exactly 0 pity, sympathy or interest if it actually launched Dec 19 and I complained.

Suddenly MAC is bouncing folks?

Jol0

Hey now...MAC is listening and trying hard to find a solution. Umm here's a solution...better customer service. Don't have orders only placed at a certain time where the system gets out of wack...and when you call they say you can only purchase online but they manually cancel your order. Hmmm huh