Starbucks Anyone??

chocodcocoa

Re: Favorite Starbucks Drink

white choc mocha with whipped cream in the winter and white choc mocha frapp with whipped cream during all other seasons!

flowerhead

I like the mocha, i USED to enjoy it with a cigarette before it became illegal so I just get a takeout now. *tears*

sandyyyy <3

caramel frapp is my favoriteee and around the holidays i do like the gingerbread latte too bad its not there all the time

Kimberleigh

Pre-pregnancy:
Venti white chocolate mocha, non-fat milk, no whipped cream

Now: Any of the blended creams...I mix it up

Risser

Hot - Cappuccino & Latte
Cold - Caramel Java Chip Frappuccino Blended Coffee

Virgo_Moon

Starbucks Barista here...
Vanilla Bean is a frappuccino it is made with a cream frappuccino base and vanilla powder blended with ice.

Vanilla Cream is a hot beverage made only with vanilla syrup and steamed milk. aka Vanilla steamer.

I never, ever, drink caramel frappuccinos, I don't understand the obsession I think they taste like ass. Besides the fact it is the worst think you could drink as far as calories and fat. My favorite drink is a Venti iced soy caramel macchiato with whip or a grande iced non-fat 6 pump vanilla latte in the summer. In the winter I like a hot caramel macchiato or the Dulce de Leche is pretty good too.

Someone mentioned a mango tea but starbucks doesn't have a mango tea, maybe it was passion tea. For anyone who is interested the pumpkin spice latte is making a come back, we are already serving it at my store.

MAC_Whore

Quote:
Originally Posted by Virgo_Moon
....For anyone who is interested the pumpkin spice latte is making a come back, we are already serving it at my store.

I love you for telling me that! I hate you for the calories it will bring!
lol.gif

fresh76

pumpkin spice latte!!!

they bring it back every year - and i rejoice!

captodometer

Am I the only person left in the world who refuses to pay $5+ for coffee? I wouldn't buy any type of beverage at Starbucks.

But the marble cake is good.
smiles.gif

MAC_Whore

Quote:
Originally Posted by captodometer
Am I the only person left in the world who refuses to pay $5+ for coffee? ....

Possibly
lol.gif

thelove4tequila

Quote:
Originally Posted by captodometer
Am I the only person left in the world who refuses to pay $5+ for coffee? I wouldn't buy any type of beverage at Starbucks.

But the marble cake is good.
smiles.gif

No you're not the only one. I guess I never got into Starbucks. I do LOVE Gloria Jean's however. I know they aren't anywhere as big as Starbucks but I love them! Anyone else heard of GJ? I guess I like it because they serve alot more non-coffee drinks.

MissBGlam

I rarely get a hot drink from Starbucks, but if I do it might be a mocha. Now cold drinks are my favorite! It could be -19 degrees outside and I would get a grande/venti (never tall) vanilla bean frappicino with about 3 pumps of toffe nut syrup and no whip cream.

Easy.

Triple shot, extra hot, grande nonfat caramel macchiato. I sometimes ask them to use SF vanilla syrup rather than the regular syrup.