They say this is implants.

MACATTAK

WTF???? She must think it looks good too since she's flaunting a thong! That's just so wrong!

urbanlilyfairy

I don't mean to be sterotypical and all ..but damn how does a white girl have an ass like that ? lolz ...

if those are implants ..they really are ill suited to her frame ....where are the hips ...and thick thighs that normally accompan a buttock that large lolz...

If it really is her real ass...then more power to her for being comftarble with her Asset to flaunt it in a thong bikini lolz ..

if that was my body and my ass ..id prolly have some of that junk removed lolz ..but thats just me

anyway I can't decide if its fake or not ...i just can't see somoone really wanting an ass that big on a body shaped like hers ..heh

SparklingWaves

I notice there is an outline of what could be an implant on the side. I see it especially as she bends over.

I am leaning now that it is implants. Unless, someone can tell me that it's not.

This is something else.
blink.gif

But, then, I think -- is it just a transition from all the other plastic surgeries?

Geesh, I hope my niece doesn't want this next. (((sigh)))

Babylard

ew..;lol that looks horribly unnatural. I don't find anything appealing. If that was me, I'd have it removed because I feel like theres a big hump on my ass.. ugh... that gives a new meaning to junk in the trunk...

breechan

AHHAHA good one! Isn't it much better to build up your junk in the trunk through muscle building?

Meh, I heard those things hurt a lot. Imagine sitting on those thingies all day.
tong.gif

aziajs

rofl.gif

Wow.

She had dumps like a truck truck truck
Thighs like what what what
Baby move your butt butt butt

Xqueeze_me

Quote:
Originally Posted by lipshock
I'm speechless!

Agreed! I wonder what will happen when her skin starts to sag... Gravity can be a real biatch!!

Like this... (Picture sourced from one of the Fwds)
Boobjob.jpg

SparklingWaves

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xqueeze_me
Agreed! I wonder what will happen when her skin starts to sag... Gravity can be a real biatch!!

Like this... (Picture sourced from one of the Fwds)
Boobjob.jpg

jawdrop.gif