UDPP vs. MAC Eye Prep & Prime

KellyBean

Quote:
Originally Posted by natjotua
i know this question probably doesnt belong here, but does anyone know what the reason is behind storing paint pots and fluid lines upside down?? supposedly its to keep them from drying out.. but what does keeping them upside down actually do??

I do this so I can see the colors in the drawer.
th_dunno.gif

Lauren1981

i did it! went and bought the udpp and i am SO in love with it. i mean, looking at it at the end of the day, it looked just like it did when i first put it on...... at 6:30 that morning!
yahoo.gif
th_happy1.gif
th_thstars.gif
cheerleader.gif
pompom.gif

carandru

Man, I have UDPP and I hardly use it b/c it makes blending soooo difficult. Any suggestions t0 help fix that? I like the staying power, but hate the excess effort I have to put in. Let me know if anyone else has this problem.

Lauren1981

Quote:
Originally Posted by carandru
Man, I have UDPP and I hardly use it b/c it makes blending soooo difficult. Any suggestions t0 help fix that? I like the staying power, but hate the excess effort I have to put in. Let me know if anyone else has this problem.

th_roll1.gif

you're not alone. i had the same moment when i first got it. i was like "man this stuff is nice but it's a b*tch to blend in!!"
basically all i do is just use my mac 224 brush and just brush a little more than i did when i wasn't using it or i use this little small blending brush from sonia kashuk that works pretty well. i do think it's harder to blend but with the little sonia brush i can blend a little better

it's a little harder to blend but i still love the stuff. no creasing and my e/s looks brand new all day
tong.gif

hope this works for ya

MiCHiE

Quote:
Originally Posted by carandru

Try using a little bit and rub it all the way in.

Lauren1981

Quote:
Originally Posted by SweetClover
I haven't tried UDPP yet, but I have tried PP and I hated it! It totally didn't work for me.

i never did try PP (heard it creases really bad) but i have the udpp and love it and have no plans of changing
tong.gif

SweetClover

Oh man, you are making me jealous right now:-( Living in Germany sucks, it is so hard to get them cool brands like UD. I have one UD eyshadow which I got from a friend. I love it:-(

Lauren1981

Quote:
Oh man, you are making me jealous right now:-( Living in Germany sucks, it is so hard to get them cool brands like UD. I have one UD eyshadow which I got from a friend. I love it:-(

you should get on their website (urbandecay.com) if you don't have anywhere to go get it. i think they ship almost anywhere
tong.gif

Lauren1981

Quote:
Are you sure? I thought that they didn't ship to Europe. But I'll check it out, thx for the advice.
thmbup.gif

i'm about 90% sure. lol!
i went and added stuff to my shopping cart and acted like i wanted to check out and one of the options for the shipping address was to put which country i was in and some of the options were europe, and the arab emerite (i think i spelled that way wrong AND said it backwards but you know what i mean
winks.gif
)

try it out and see what happens

sherox

i switch back and forth between mac p&p and UDPP. i've never had a creasing problem so both of them work fine for me and they both make my eyeshadow stay on longer =] i've tried the face p&p but i just hate all the glitter in it! it's always sunny out here and it looks weird when you're face is glittery at 10am!!

Cocoa_love

I have never tried the Primer by MAC but I do love the UDPP. Now, sometimes I will use a paint pot, it is similar. It just doesn't outlast the UDPP. IMO

kittykit

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lauren1981
i'm about 90% sure. lol!
i went and added stuff to my shopping cart and acted like i wanted to check out and one of the options for the shipping address was to put which country i was in and some of the options were europe, and the arab emerite (i think i spelled that way wrong AND said it backwards but you know what i mean
winks.gif
)

try it out and see what happens

They don't ship to internationally. I've just read it on their website...
ssad.gif

Try Beauty Cosmetics & Fragrances : HQhair.com Hair & Skin Care Products : Hair & Beauty. I've never bought from this website before but I found them on this forum. They're shipping from the UK. HTH
smiles.gif

Nita67

I have actually put the MAC paint pots to the test vs. UDPP and MAC cannot hold up. I begin to show creases after 8 hours, but the UDPP last a lot longer.

l1onqueen

Quote:
Originally Posted by tsukiyomi
I bought UDPP and I HATED it. It just looked like concealer when I put it on. It was okay but, meh. I'll stick to my shadesticks.

I like UDPP but I hate the color. I'm an NC45 and it looks a little ashy on my lids. I actually use UDPP and then a paint pot on top, no problems with creasing then.

ambicion6

I havent tried P+P and just bought some UDPP based on all the reviews at makeupalley. but I will say that my HG for eye primers is this:

CHANEL : BASE OMBRE A PAUPIÈRES PROFESSIONAL EYE SHADOW BASE - MAKEUP

Chanel Eye shadow base in Bright. Its pricey though at $30 but omg it works wonders. Ive gone out to parties, had too much to drink, and puked my brains out, but through it all my eye makeup stays flawless! lol

I hope to replace the chanel with UDPP because of the pricey so I hope its worth all the hype.

Can someone tell me what UDPP means. I see this all the time and didnt want to sound stupid asking..but now i might as well.