What is YOUR best feature?

jilliandanica

Quote:
Originally Posted by mzkrizzlerocks
None!!

Don't be so modest...We've all got a lil' something
smiles.gif

ratmist

Lips, eyes, and skin. Once got told I had a 'blowjob mouth'. I was drunk, so I took it as a compliment.
winks.gif

anaaliyahfan03

from guys i get i have very nice thick legs, they love my lips, and my toes
(they are kind of long like monkey fingers, but they are still pretty)
lmao.gif

Marielle001

From girls- my eyebrows! They are always asking me where I get them done. I do them myself =) And also my boobs.

From guys- probably thinking "boobs" but they say smile and eyes.

ToxicAllure

The most common compliment I get from everyone is my eyes. Everyone says they are super blue.

Guys always compliment my rack and my booty.
Girls always compliment my eyebrows and hair
And my guy always brags about my hips and legs....and everything else. He's my biggest ego-boosting cheerleader. Haha.

So whats the weirdest compliment anyones ever gotten?

I had some guy in Wal-Mart compliment my clavicals and some lady once said I had nice ears. Lol.

kenmei

My cheeks and lips. Someone once came up to me just to tell me that I had such a "happy face" when I smiled.
smiles.gif
Made my day.

L281173

My chocolate complexion
My almond shaped eyes
My lips
My eyebrows

People admire my ability to wear such a large array of makeup colors against my complexion. Many sales associates at numerous makeup counters are amazed at my ability to wear colors.

lovelyweapon

I get most compliments on my body shape, hair, and eye shape. But what I like about myself are my lashes and eye shape. My face skin is terrible!!

chocolategoddes

All my friends say I have great boobs. I like them now but I'm sure in 10 years when they sag so much that I can throw them over my shoulder I wont be saying that. I guess since my lips are big people say they're nice. And my skin. but thats it!

revinn

Probably the color/texture of my hair, my ribcage ( I know, that sounds weird, but it's true ) and maybe my eyelashes.