What is your name? Small Survey

jokers_kick

Name:Natalie.
Profession: No one will hire me because of my age :[ haha. I just applied at 6 different places, and all of the age requirments were to be at least 16. Blah...
Ethnicity: German, Polish, Austrian, Norwegian, Spanish, and Mexican...interesting haha

michy_mimi

Name: Michelle

Profession: Currently I am a nanny, which is a temp fix until I get back to school this fall in graphic design. I have a major addiction to photo shop and making icons. So if you want one then hit me up
smiles.gif

IslandGirl77

Ooops I forget to say something about myself...

Name:Feather
Ethnicity:Black, White and Japanese
Location:South Carolina...But I was born and raised in Hawaii.

Profession: Right now...stay at home Mom. My last job...I was a Admin Assistant.

A little about me: I have a sick obession with Hello Kitty...I have a Hello Kitty Phone for my house, I even have panties and tees. I have a 80 dollar Leather Hello Kitty purse with matching organizer...and much more stuff. I think I need help. I also love make-up. I loooove Chocolate. And I like beer and computers. And I am very silly.

afterglow

Name: Sarah
Profession: I'm a student in university studying Sciences...
Ethnicity: full Chinese

A little more about me...
Favorite Vacation Area: Malaysia or Paris. Oh how I love thee.
How did you get into MAC: My best friend introduced me a few years back, and I got a few products. I didn't really get into it until about December 05, so quite recently. Love MAC!

Gabriella

Name: Justine (Speaking of being called the wrong name, I always get Justin. I'm like HELLO?! It is JustinE there is an E and I am female!!! lol)
Ethnicity: Italian, Hispanic, Irish, Scottish, Indian, and probably more that I don't know about! lol
Location:Colorado Springs, CO (Untill Feb. 28th, then it will be Calhan, CO...I hate Calhan. lol)

Little about me: I am a cosmetology student, but I don't graduate till June of 2007 (Boo-Hoo It's so far away!!!! lol) I am kinda in between jobs, I am putting my two weeks in next monday, and then I am looking for a new job. Hopefully receptionist at a salon. I am obsessed with Palm Trees (don't as me why! lol) I have everything from cups, balloons, place mats, knecklaces, a bathing suit, a fake one, and even a tattoo! lol I also love Elvis! I love makeup and am always trying to let people let me do theirs. I don't really have anything else to say about myself! lol

jeanna

Name: Jeanna, pronounced Jenna. My mom threw a silent A in there :T
Profession: In the Insurance business (zzzz....)

asnbrb

Name: Erin. My last name ends up being screwed up half the time when someone else says it
Ethnicity: Japanese/Okinawan (yep, I count them as two different things)
Profession: I work for a Medicaid Waiver Program with the state.

xmrsvindieselx

Name: Anjelique... most people call me Anjie.
Profession: Im currently a highschool senior and a nursing student
Ethnicity: Puerto Rican and German
Favorite Vacation Area: Florida!
How did you get into MAC: My awesome cousin
smiles.gif

Future Plans: Im finishing up school this year then hopefully going to NYIT or Molloy
smiles.gif

lovemichelle

Quote:
Originally Posted by IslandGirl77
Ooops I forget to say something about myself...

Name:Feather
Ethnicity:Black, White and Japanese
Location:South Carolina...But I was born and raised in Hawaii.

Profession: Right now...stay at home Mom. My last job...I was a Admin Assistant.

A little about me: I have a sick obession with Hello Kitty...I have a Hello Kitty Phone for my house, I even have panties and tees. I have a 80 dollar Leather Hello Kitty purse with matching organizer...and much more stuff. I think I need help. I also love make-up. I loooove Chocolate. And I like beer and computers. And I am very silly.

Feather is your real name? That's unique and you have a good mix.

Pale Moon

Feather, your name is really pretty..

Name:Tavipat.. Vi, that's my nick
winks.gif

Ethnicity:Thai/Chinese..
smiles.gif
My familiy is still in Thailand. And i just go back on vacations..
Profession: Undergrad student. I'm studying mechanical engineering. Hmm.. I just wich there's MAChanical studies. Ah.. that's too lame..

bAbY_cHiCkEn01

Melly!

Name ~ Mel
Age ~ 19, 20 in June
greengrin.gif

Location ~ Adelaide, Australia

I'm a completely random person, love to have fun and always up for a good time. I'm a complete and utter girly girl who has some random sometimes gothic streak (weird combo I know!) I love nothing more than a handful of items, being my bf, my mom, my little kitten, MAC cosmetics and Louis Vuitton (even tho I can't afford it LOL)... life seems like a blurr most of the time but hey ya just gotta ride it...

I think thats about it...

Chow fo' now!

www.myspace.com/melz4louisvuitton ~ I always welcome new friends
graucho.gif
so say hi...

Willa

On my birth certificate its Marie Julie Hélène
But nobody really knows it, so its Hélène 8)

YOOTOPiA

Name: Sarah, my ethnic/middle name is Mia
Profession: Project Manager in the family construction business
Ethnicity: Korean

kimmy

i'm lazy, so i'm stealing nikki's post
winks.gif

Name: kim...how bland haha.
greengrin.gif

Profession: right now i'm working for a music promotion/marketing company. pretty much i whore local bands out and help book shows
smiles.gif

Ethnicity: irish and cherokee.

Favorite Vacation Area: i haven't been on vacation in so long i don't even know haha.
How did you get into MAC: i read about it online and in some magazines and my mom got me juxt, belle azure and liesuretime e/s for my 17th birthday
smiles.gif

Future Plans: career-wise i plan on going to cosmetology school and working in a local salon until i have enough money to open my own salon with my best friend. relationship-wise i think i've met the man i'll marry...but i don't expect it anytime soon because he's in a band that should be touring soon, so that kind of stalls everything hahah
tong.gif

Alexa

Quote:
Originally Posted by melozburngr
Location: Holland, MI (a somewhat lesser-known suburb(sorta) of Grand Rapids, MI)

!! my brother and his wife (now ex) used to live in holland.

i loved going to the fudge factory and loved looking at all of the candles they used to make there.

Alexa

Name: Alexa ..but I think that's a given
smiles.gif

Profession: Student.. I had to drop out for reasons I'd rather not mention but I'm working to get my GED.
Ethnicity: Czechoslovakian, Swedish, Hungarian and Irish.

melozburngr

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alexa
!! my brother and his wife (now ex) used to live in holland.

i loved going to the fudge factory and loved looking at all of the candles they used to make there.

Where is there a fudge factory?! I just moved here in sept..
smiles.gif
I must know!