WOC: Brunette Blonde Redhead

TISH1124

Quote:
Originally Posted by jilliandanica
Tish...swatches pretty please!!

I honestly am too tired to do them all so tell me which one you are interested in ...

fabbygurl21

I went to the MAC store to swatch everything from this collection. My list as of this moment is Top Knot e/s, Pincurl e/s, Quick Tease l/g, Brunette MSF.

LuvinMyMAC

I bought and swatched a few things during lunch. Has anyone noticed how close Henna and Sumptuous Olive are? I put them on my hand and couldn't tell one from the other.

Blushbaby

Quote:
Originally Posted by LuvinMyMAC
I bought and swatched a few things during lunch. Has anyone noticed how close Henna and Sumptuous Olive are? I put them on my hand and couldn't tell one from the other.

Ahhh that's off my list then! Thanks
thmbup.gif

seymone25

Okay ladies here is my damage:

Lipsticks
Chignon
What A Do

Lipglass
Red Devil
Quick Tease
Strawberry Blonde

Eyeshadows
Henna
Top Knot
Deep Shade
Flip
French Cuff
100 Strokes

MSF
Brunette
Redhead (Kinda of blah to me..)

Brushes
165 (2)
226 (2)
136(not part of the collection)

Overall very hot collection. Loves it. Just like I loved the N Collection

MAChostage

Nerp, I don't care much for BBR -- and I'm disappointed.
ssad.gif

My first and overall impression of the collection, from the time I arrived at the counter, was: "Don't I already own a lot of these colors?" IMO, there sat Vex, Sumptuous Olive, Jampacked, etc. Sigh. I don't do MSFs so that was another thing that made this one mostly passable for me.
I even decided to look at Chill while I was there.
sleepy.gif

I've been pretty bored since CoC. I did end up leaving with 100 Strokes, Red Devil and the 214.

damsel

Quote:
Originally Posted by lovely333
How does henna compare to mink and sable?

henna = sumptuous olive = mink & sable

utgirl2006

^^^^ Thanks, I was thinking of getting Henna, but already have Mink and sable. I am going to go swatch some things this weekend. So far, I am thinking that I want Chignon, Red Devil, Top Knot, and Strawberry Blonde.

cupcake123

All these pics have me so confused because everything looks so pretty. If you had to choose between deep shade and 100 strokes, I am just starting my e/s collection so I have nothing like either, which one should I get? I am about a NC40-42. And between redhead or brunette MSF, will both show up on me? I have a blush similar to brunette but wondering whether the redhead will show up on me as a blush or more of a frost or highlighter. Seems like almost everyone is liking the MSF so I am thinking this may be the perfect time to get my first one. All advice welcome, please.

gabi03

So I went and I got only the things I couldn't be without

Femme Fi, I don't have anything like it and its so pretty
Brunette MSF, I'm just getting into these and once the MUA put it on me i was sold
The crease brush and the face brush I got, they are so soft and useful
Live N Dye lipglass, just truly pretty

I wanted Henna but its just like my Sumptuous Olive as everyone has pointed out. And I got 100 strokes but its just like my Sketch, only a little more golden and easier to blend. But right now I can't justify the minute differences to get those two shadows. and the mini shader brush, it will be there

TISH1124

Deep Shade is Contrast but not better...so I would choose 100 stokes personally...I would get contrast first from the perm line the payoff is so much better IMO

The redhead is fabulous!!! I am NC45 and actually I have all three MSF's and every other one MAC has made and these do not compare to them...they are fabulous...the texture is so silky and not a lot of glittery shine...

iliang25

I was hoping to pass on this collection but was not able to resist..a lot could be dupeable but I only have a limited collection so I could still build it up a bit. I got:

MSF in redhead (I have warmed and So ceylon so will not need brunette and got 2 petticoat so could pass on blonde)
top knot
knight
flip
100 strokes
strawberry blonde

MsChrys79

I just came back from my pro store and I chose:

Brunette MSF= My Very 1st MSF
yahoo.gif
drools.gif

Knight e/s and 110 Strokes e/s, nothing else from the this collection jumped at me....
th_dunno.gif

soleado8

I went out to the counter today and the only thing I picked up was the Live and Dye Lipgloss. It is really, really pretty and unique. The MSF's are pretty but I saw that they did have traces of some glitter so I passed. I was really hoping to like Red Devil, but on my it looked exactly like lychee luxe so I passed on that. I am still on the fence regarding Marqued, so I might go and B2M for that one.